nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden doesn't trust Sophia, he knows she's been to the police and the police are watching him.
I think the suit and the motorcycle are safety measures against the police. He doesn't want records.
In the motorcycle he can easily disappear.
So I don't think he's going to take her out of town, that she's going to take the suit off because the stripping is not the key, it's what she does afterwards.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Museum in AWAM is Major's office in JOHN
View attachment 1118008 View attachment 1118006

PS : Same statue in Major's office as in the park in AWAM
Much as I would love it to be Canon that New Port and San Alejo were in the same continuity, I guess we will have to settle for the more likely explanation that both L&P and Stoper used the same Daz assets. Shame though - I think I need a cold shower after thinking about the possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Or what if it is a flashback to a Sophia & Liam bike ride back then when they were dating? Apollodore
Sophia may get to think back to that during the ride.
Or a flashback to Sophia and previous boyfriend bike ride.
But where would they fit his guitar?
Explanation for what we hope will be a return to Sophia's wild side.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I also wonder what age group could be witnessing the task, family friend/students/work colleges and will LIam find out that Sophia lied to him(Again)
The only one who knows is Andre, that's what we know as players. Neither does " the neighbor" Jennifer seem to know.
What can happen? Will Aiden show everyone that he's controlling her? Or is he going to stage something like: Sophia is walking by and wanting to have a little fun.
It would be fun if Aiden invited his classmates to a small party where Sophia shows up. Surprise!!! :ROFLMAO:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I also wonder what age group could be witnessing the task, family friend/students/work colleges and will LIam find out that Sophia lied to him(Again)
And, if I may add, will he/she see her unbeknownst to Sophia?

We can run down the whole list of characters of the story and check the possible scenario. Only problem, once again, is mixing the different routes. It should be someone that can enter the Aiden route without affecting its own route (if any).

For example it could be Ellie hanging out with Logan, there will be quite an explanation to give for the next shower. But it will mess up a little bit her route.

As you said it could be Liam, without him seeing too much, she can give some excuses to be there, if we want to plant the seed of doubt in his mind.

It could be Carl, to give her a way to get out of the deal without telling all the others family members, Patricia included.

Reactions: Old Dog

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
good game. Interesting drawing)
good luck to the developer!
Sure - good luck to ALL developers. Anyone that takes a risk and devotes their time, energy and money to creative work deserves luck.

But that drawing is FAR from interesting. It is almost as polar opposite on whatever scale you choose to AWAM.
If you are wanting more like that, then you have maybe come to the wrong thread.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i think to get rid of aiden all sophia just needs to do is go and see the mob boss it mite mean going and seeing the brother in prison again for some one on one time

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Ok...It was just to have an idea if dedicating 10% of about 4 months of devoloping (so something like 12 days of work) could actually be sensible.
Personally I would prefer if he dedicates to else, but it is just my opinion.
I think we all have parts of the story that we wish should absorb no more time. It's a case of having to just avoid what we can, knowing that a huge effort & much time went into what's being avoided. (That 1st side job would be my 1st choice for removal, or bringing to an early conclusion).

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's 200 something renders so I'm sure L&P has prepared something nice.

In terms of actual good content, I think this updated will be packed with it.
My fear is that he spent a lot of time making a ton of renders that don't advance the story very far. Something like 200 renders of Sophia playing chess with the old men while they try to look up her skirt or something. I can see L&P doing something like that, or including another fantasy session where Sophia day dreams about being bad. While I thought that worked well in the prison scene, I don't want that to become a crutch that L&P uses too often.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
My fear is that he spent a lot of time making a ton of renders that don't advance the story very far. Something like 200 renders of Sophia playing chess with the old men while they try to look up her skirt or something. I can see L&P doing something like that, or including another fantasy session where Sophia day dreams about being bad. While I thought that worked well in the prison scene, I don't want that to become a crutch that L&P uses too often.
Like I link to you in another post about Quality vs. Quantity from L&P. He will never put a hard cap on his render count because the quantity of the renders is the bi-product of quality. So like you said, if he makes a chess scene with old men and he is trying to achieve the best quality of that particular event, his render count could be lower or higher than 200.

I disagree with this process, but apparently, that's how he operates.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes