leonox

Oct 10, 2017
You will still have problems even when using this
I've never had any problem not fixable with the numerous morphs of the fit add-on. Just remember to use dforce after morphing for realistic results. Some dresses are not compatible with dforce so you should avoid them.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Given that it's going to have been 5 months from the last update, if mid-May is the actual release time, the full day is something we all could wish for. It's not going to happen, so I'm more concerned whether we'll see another update this year. I don't think there's going to be 3.
der meinung bin ich auch

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Degenerate Perverts weekly new letter

View attachment 1118716
Other news
View attachment 1118733
So she left the company in the middle of the dress thing. It would be interesting if she promised to come back or not as that would shorten the Aiden task event and the ride.

Also, nobody has asked him if the surprise event is the dress thing? It kinda looks "parallelly" to me in the light of this.
Which also means that if you are not in the deal route there will be some more renders to end the dress event properly.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So she left the company in the middle of the dress thing. It would be interesting if she promised to come back or not as that would shorten the Aiden task event and the ride.

Also, nobody has asked him if the surprise event is the dress thing? It kinda looks "parallelly" to me in the light of this.
Which also means that if you are not in the deal route there will be some more renders to end the dress event properly.
[/QUOTE
I would need to check but I think that he did say that this is not the parallel evet in his last statement.

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's no joke! In a city in France they start to do the zebra crossing like that to experiment.
Then they noticed an unusual increase in car incidents because drivers got scared and hit the brakes all of the sudden! :FacePalm:
So people walking and crossing were finally safe, people driving the car not so much! :LOL:

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
They met a block further from the wedding dress store (1st image), then Sophia changes into the suit in a different shop and they meet again in the same spot for the ride (2nd image).
Sorry but it is well marked she meets Aiden a block further. In the first image (therefore the meeting) it is not a block further.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes