keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I thought about it too. It has been said many times that it is very hot in the city, and also a completely black skin-tight leather suit! Sofia is clearly going to be very hot. :unsure:
Hey if it helps I'm getting a little hot too. How long until.......never mind

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why not as a 3rd task, go to the beach, bikini but topless.
After all we are there in the gradual stripping of her body in terms of general progress.
Because if I remember correctly, for the moment, in her relatives, there is only Ellie and Patricia who saw Sophia completely naked.
Claire and Marie too but not in family circle.
No, if you play Dylan's POV of the Yoga event, he can spy on the women showering. You just need the Patricia points, so you might not get the scene if you're not on the Ellie/Patricia route as well.

Reactions: Scarlet56

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Intersting meeting.
The heat of San Alejo,the tightness of the leather,also the colour black will absorb the heat,the feeling of the engine vibrating between her thighs,nice.Will Sophia actually climax(just for a change) in public and in front of Aiden,the embarrassment.Mabe even open her top more.
This is just the start of the event as well :oops:
It could also work for the end of the event. You have two rides, one to go one to come back. Sophia could be get really aroused on doing or seeing something during the task and then once on the bike again on the ride back all the build up could reach a tipping point because of the vibrations etc.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Although I really like this game, but only three updates without sexy scenes during the year is really ridiculous

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes