Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Cathy event is mandatory, it would be strange not to. She gets the call from Cathy after Larry event.
"Parallelly another surprise event" means Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/who? Cuz parallel means same time, and Sophia can't be in two places in the same time.
It could be another character doing something else at the same time as the Aiden/Sophia event, so either the unknown character will spot them or vice versa.
Either way the event will probably take place in public which could open up some very interesting opportunities for Sophia later on.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It could be another character doing something else at the same time as the Aiden/Sophia event, so either the unknown character will spot them or vice versa.
Either way the event will probably take place in public which could open up some very interesting opportunities for Sophia later on.
Emma would be perfect for this. While Emma is tutoring Dylan, Sophia is meeting Cathy. We have another Dylan event as MC.
But that would lead to Cathy IF Emma.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Emma would be perfect for this. While Emma is giving Dylan lessons, Sophia is meeting Cathy. We have another Dylan event as MC.
But that would lead to Cathy IF Emma.
I think it could be another character not involved in this update.
Somebody else besides a family member.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think it could be another character not involved in this update.
I guess Emma on her way home,we don't know where she lives or Dylan at the arcade.
But we do know where Emma lives. I even have the asset myself. Sophia picks her up before taking her shopping with Ellie. We also have the teaser of Sophia picking up Emma at school before taking her to meet Dylan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and Kobudo27

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But we do know where Emma lives. I even have the asset myself. Sophia picks her up before taking her shopping with Ellie. We also have the teaser of Sophia picking up Emma at school before taking her to meet Dylan
Ok..I had forgotten about that,thnaks for reminding me and I don't remember seeing that asset,can you PM me a link,thanks
I am still going for a none family member.

Last edited:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I don't think she is going to have affair with someone else till version 2.0...
Maybe on lesbian route we will have some scenes in version 170 or 190 but before version 2.0 i don't think L&P is going to give us something

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
"Parallelly another surprise event" is what L&P originally called it. So the Cathy event would be the parallel event, even though so far it looks sequential and not parallel at all. And yes, the event ends differently if like me you're not doing Aiden's tasks
Yes, that was what I assumed too so far. Also in this breakdown of some weeks ago
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5408657
Cathy event was not mentioned but there was a "buffer event" for the surprise.
As I said the only rationale could be that you don't spoil the surprise with two teasers.
But I tend too to consider Cathy event the surprise. I think there is stil enough material for speculation even without a surprise event ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes