Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So she left the company in the middle of the dress thing. It would be interesting if she promised to come back or not as that would shorten the Aiden task event and the ride.

Also, nobody has asked him if the surprise event is the dress thing? It kinda looks "parallelly" to me in the light of this.
Which also means that if you are not in the deal route there will be some more renders to end the dress event properly.
"Parallelly another surprise event" is what L&P originally called it. So the Cathy event would be the parallel event, even though so far it looks sequential and not parallel at all. And yes, the event ends differently if like me you're not doing Aiden's tasks

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Greetings, lucky people (for playing this great game?

I have some questions:

What day do they visit the museum?

Will there be a hot scene at work 1 and 2?

When is the concert?

Will there be a scene in the tree house?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Greetings, lucky people (for playing this great game?

I have some questions:

What day do they visit the museum?

Will there be a hot scene at work 1 and 2?

When is the concert?

Will there be a scene in the tree house?
Musuem date is playable day 14. Sam's concert is update v0.150 right after this one.

Other than that, I don't believe we have any official information from L&P.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I made a graph thing, constructive criticism welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is kind of how I visualize the corruption process in these games, with layers of defence that are steadily broken through.

Some games do more to blend the different routes together so when one love-interest breaks through a layer, that layer is weakened for others to then go through as well. But AWAM's many story-lines/love-interests sort of have to remain parallel to avoid dependencies.

See below for the older graphs.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I made a graph thing, constructive criticism welcome.

I like it. But then I visualise things similarly which is why I have a spreadsheet to keep track of things. The one that counts who has how many events is pretty big.

Can you rank it in order of who has made the most and least progress?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Can you rank it in order of who has made the most and least progress?
I was thinking about that as well, but when I started laying the names out around the circle I realized I sort of had matching pairs with Son-Daughter, Husband-Sister, Neighbor boy-Neighbor girl... and then the pairing falls apart a bit.

Putting them in order of progress would make for a neat looking inward spiral though, plus breaking up the blue/pink slices could be more pleasing to the eye.

Having said that, there are a few characters who are right around the same level as each other, like Patricia & Ellie have both technically reached the same layer, and I don't love the way their slices look right next to each other in this layout.

Will try it for v2 of the graph.

Some of these people I either don't remember the last time I saw them or who they even are at all. Who tf is Tyler?
I know right.
Some of the characters on here really don't need to be;
Principal Johnson will likely have more meaningful contributions to the story, but I doubt he'll get much further in terms of getting closer to Sophia.
Zara the Masseuse is almost definitely not going to come back in any meaningful way
But they both got hands on Sophia meaning they are on the board.

After the last update (on the Good Wife path) it's looking like maybe Liam's boss will be on here in future, but for the moment I'm leaving him out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was thinking about that as well, but when I started laying the names out around the circle I realized I sort of had matching pairs with Son-Daughter, Husband-Sister, Neighbor boy-Neighbor girl... and then the pairing falls apart a bit.

Putting them in order of progress would make for a neat looking inward spiral though, plus breaking up the blue/pink slices could be more pleasing to the eye.

Having said that, there are a few characters who are right around the same level as each other, like Patricia & Ellie have both technically reached the same layer, and I don't love the way their slices look right next to each other in this layout.

Will try it for v2 of the graph.

I know right.
Some of the characters on here really don't need to be;
Principal Johnson will likely have more meaningful contributions to the story, but I doubt he'll get much further in terms of getting closer to Sophia.
Zara the Masseuse is almost definitely not going to come back in any meaningful way
But they both got hands on Sophia meaning they are on the board.

After the last update (on the Good Wife path) it's looking like maybe Liam's boss will be on here in future, but for the moment I'm leaving him out.
Another interesting metric I find now that we've progressed a bit in the game is who has actually managed to get Sophia wet, which I believe is Alyssa 2, Nathalie, Ellie and Julia 1 each.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
If you're not on the Ellie route and do the nightclub event you would have no reason to know who he is. But he does currently have the distinction of being the one to get the closest to Sophia's pussy on the Filthy route

I guess he is the only one who has got his hands close to Sophia's pussy and I have a feeling that Sam would be the next guy on that list.
Yes, Absolutely agree. Tyler is definitely in the lead with the story lines as they have gone so far.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Another interesting metric I find now that we've progressed a bit in the game is who has actually managed to get Sophia wet, which I believe is Alyssa 2, Nathalie, Ellie and Julia 1 each.
The women in the game have absolute advantage. This is a female protagonist game and female sexuality is the primary perspective. Sophia in dealing with her upbringing naturally steers towards the most approachable of the two sexes. It is safer, but she is unaware of what is brewing inside.

XxxADOxxX

Nov 18, 2018
Ho guy, someone have the full list of the route.
There Is 2 mani route:
the good Wife
The flirty
Buy the flirty nave manu options: lesbian, yes or no aiden, 1st or 2nd side job...
Someone have the full list??
Sorry for my bad english

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
"Parallelly another surprise event" is what L&P originally called it. So the Cathy event would be the parallel event, even though so far it looks sequential and not parallel at all. And yes, the event ends differently if like me you're not doing Aiden's tasks
We have 4 options:
1. No Aiden + Dylan Bs
2. No Aiden + Dylan home + No Emma ( bigger event Sophia-Dylan ) :unsure:
3. Aiden + Dylan + Emma ( smaller event Sophia-Dylan )
4. Aiden + Dylan + No Emma ( bigger event Sophia-Dylan )

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think Cathy event is mandatory, it would be strange not to. She gets the call from Cathy after Larry event.
"Parallelly another surprise event" means Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/who? Cuz parallel means same time, and Sophia can't be in two places in the same time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes