xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sorry but it is well marked she meets Aiden a block further. In the first image (therefore the meeting) it is not a block further.
She finds a good excuse to leave the girls during the dress event, she moves a block further from the wedding dress, she meets aiden with the bag and the suit (1st image), she find another shop nearby to change and she goes back to Aiden (2nd iamge).

I don't get your "In the first image (therefore the meeting) it is not a block further." That's the meeting point they decide and that should be 1 block from the wedding dress shop. We don't know where that shop is, so we cannot say from the image, it's what L&P said. (ie the building we see in the background is not the wedding shop)

Reactions: Scarlet56
Dec 30, 2020
My God !
You don't know what you're saying!
Blasphemy!
Farrah is going to murder you!
Farrah, Farrah calm down calm down! ;)
He doesn't know the whole story :oops:
what do you need to recognize here ?! a woman comes to a new city with her husbands and children .. what would she flirt with other husbands and then spread her legs before them ana dazhy fast and raversniki wakes up the son of trahats .. developed wrong? and the daughter and sister of patricia are not silna at her attest in terms of stat whores .. I didn’t send it right ??

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
She finds a good excuse to leave the girls during the dress event, she moves a block further from the wedding dress, she meets aiden with the bag and the suit (1st image), she find another shop nearby to change and she goes back to Aiden (2nd iamge).

I don't get your "In the first image (therefore the meeting) it is not a block further." That's the meeting point they decide and that should be 1 block from the wedding dress shop. We don't know where that shop is, so we cannot say from the image, it's what L&P said. (ie the building we see in the background is not the wedding shop)
Ok, I thought she was coming out of the store (in the first picture). I understand better;)

Reactions: xxxorro

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
announce > 20:12
availability > 23:07 (after an upload problem)
first message to ask not to spoil > 23:13
hero > 0:27
question about how to download more than 4gb > 0:30
question about android version > 0:33
first review > 0:45
:p

come back in ~ a month khouya ;)
(otherwise you can be interested in the information that is given on this feed :cool:)
Thanks, I can organize my whole day now :p

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Why not as a 3rd task, go to the beach, bikini but topless.
After all we are there in the gradual stripping of her body in terms of general progress.
Because if I remember correctly, for the moment, in her relatives, there is only Ellie and Patricia who saw Sophia completely naked.
Claire and Marie too but not in family circle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catherine1972

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
After all we are there in the gradual stripping of her body in terms of general progress.
Because if I remember correctly, for the moment, in her relatives, there is only Ellie and Patricia who saw Sophia completely naked.
I have an idea that it will be topless, but this will not be directly related to the task. The challenge will be something else.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It would be a huge leap for Sophia that Aiden can already see her without. She doesn't like him. It would be a reward for himself at the moment if it took place on the beach and Aiden is not directly involved and just watches from a distance.
Definitely at some point later.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well after checking out the park it would seem that L&P has changed it quite a bit adding at least 3 other assets onto it and making it a lot more open.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
announce > 20:12
availability > 23:07 (after an upload problem)
first message to ask not to spoil > 23:13
hero > 0:27
question about how to download more than 4gb > 0:30
question about android version > 0:33
first review > 0:45
:p

come back in ~ a month khouya ;)
(otherwise you can be interested in the information that is given on this feed :cool:)
I think you forgot
when is the next update > 0:46

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Intersting meeting.
The heat of San Alejo,the tightness of the leather,also the colour black will absorb the heat,the feeling of the engine vibrating between her thighs,nice.Will Sophia actually climax(just for a change) in public and in front of Aiden,the embarrassment.Mabe even open her top more.
This is just the start of the event as well :oops:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Intersting meeting.
The heat of San Alejo,the tightness of the leather,also the colour black will absorb the heat,the feeling of the engine vibrating between her thighs,nice.Will Sophia actually climax(just for a change) in public and in front of Aiden,the embarrassment.Mabe even open her top more.
I thought about it too. It has been said many times that it is very hot in the city, and also a completely black skin-tight leather suit! Sofia is clearly going to be very hot. :unsure:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I thought about it too. It has been said many times that it is very hot in the city, and also a completely black skin-tight leather suit! Sofia is clearly going to be very hot. :unsure:
But there isn't really a way to open up the cleavage very much. The only solution would be to take the top off and tie it around the waist. What will be left with Sophia ? :unsure:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Intersting meeting.
The vibrations and the fact that Sophia could almost/or cum , that could send back, echo on the straight route, to the same situation as with Alyssa and Antonio ;)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes