xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I thought the ransomware was the price :unsure:
I was lucky I had Dylan's phone, I called him and he helped me. Such a nice and smart young man.
God bless his mother. Amen.
And his sister. Amen
And his aunt. Amen. :sneaky:
While at it, please ask him Aiden's number so he tells us all about the 12 tasks ;)

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I hope everyone is okay That I like, for sure it is one of the games that certainly is part of any list that I make. I really enjoyed finally seeing the interaction between Sophia and Ellie, I hope it will increase the intimacy between them. I hope to see the intimacy grow between: - Sophia x Patrícia we could have the intimacy between: - Sophia x Dylan - Sophia x Marie and I'm curious to see the intimacy between: - Ellie x Dylan

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I was thinking about that as well, but when I started laying the names out around the circle I realized I sort of had matching pairs with Son-Daughter, Husband-Sister, Neighbor boy-Neighbor girl... and then the pairing falls apart a bit.

Putting them in order of progress would make for a neat looking inward spiral though, plus breaking up the blue/pink slices could be more pleasing to the eye.

Having said that, there are a few characters who are right around the same level as each other, like Patricia & Ellie have both technically reached the same layer, and I don't love the way their slices look right next to each other in this layout.

Will try it for v2 of the graph.

I know right.
Some of the characters on here really don't need to be;
Principal Johnson will likely have more meaningful contributions to the story, but I doubt he'll get much further in terms of getting closer to Sophia.
Zara the Masseuse is almost definitely not going to come back in any meaningful way
But they both got hands on Sophia meaning they are on the board.

After the last update (on the Good Wife path) it's looking like maybe Liam's boss will be on here in future, but for the moment I'm leaving him out.
I sort of get what you were going for, but with some characters I is difficult to trach their progress in such a fashion - e.g. for Nathalie.

How many people can say they were "masturbating in Sophia's bed, when they were spotted doing so by Sophia, who then breathlessly listened to final climax, getting more and more turned on".

I forget which days that Nathalie works as maid at Sophia's in between her studies as it has been that long since we have seen her, but I was expecting something hot to happen (even if not actual sex) the next time that Sophia was alone with Nathalie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I sort of get what you were going for, but with some characters I is difficult to trach their progress in such a fashion - e.g. for Nathalie.

How many people can say they were "masturbating in Sophia's bed, when they were spotted doing so by Sophia, who then breathlessly listened to final climax, getting more and more turned on".

I forget which days that Nathalie works as maid at Sophia's in between her studies as it has been that long since we have seen her, but I was expecting something hot to happen (even if not actual sex) the next time that Sophia was alone with Nathalie.
Not forgetting that Nat was the first to get Sophia aroused and wet watching them masturbate (followed later by Ellie on day 19).

Nat has no fixed days she works, as long as it's twice a week. So far we've seen her on a Wednesday, Friday, Tuesday, and the next will be in-game today in the v0.150 update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Well if you consider the place, the music, the dancing, the groping, the alcohol, the kiss with Patricia, it is not so out of context or unlikely, especially with the daughter making out like there's no tomorrow few meters away. I don't know if there is a Tyler route to further expand the thing, but this could be a first step for Sophia to think about a fling and at the very least to loosen her limits.
The club night felt a significant even at the time: Patricia kissed Sophia on the lips. Tyler groping and the aforementioned kiss seeming to spark some curiosity in Ellie that subsequently led to increasingly hotter shower scenes.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Her daughter hasn't seen all scene but Patricia has. I think L&P wants to show that Sophia has lost control. A little alcohol and ... boom!!!
The next wild sex scene will have a little alcohol as an ingredient.
Ummmnn sort of like at a bar hosting a rock concert you mean…..
:)

Reactions: Dan5k74 and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes