nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Before I played this game I was a 105 pound weakling living in my parents basement. Now I'm confident and industrious leader of industry who benches 270 and lives a James Bond lifestyle. That's how good this game has been so far in my estimation. Slow is good.
mogstaar comes from Lucifer Samael Morningstar?
That explains your rapid success :ROFLMAO:
Your quite old man. :unsure:
1617528771419.png

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
There wont be any "action" until playable day 19. This we know, unless L&P has been lying to us about the significance about that date.
If the word "action" means sex, then you are probably right. But I guess viper6 meant something hot without sex.

Personally, I do not expect too much, I hope for the continuation of various stories, but I would like these stories to be filled with eroticism, excitement and give reason to hope for a hotter in the near future.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
i may repeate myself untill exaustion and it's true... but before 15 years from now the max sexual act we can expect from l&p is a innocent spank in sophia's ass... buahahahahah
That's already happened as part of Patricia's plan to tease the park drunks, although maybe it wasn't so innocent? As the game has the spanking tag, I'm hoping that's not all we'll get but something tells me it could well be. I can dream though....

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That's already happened as part of Patricia's plan to tease the park drunks, although maybe it wasn't so innocent? As the game has the spanking tag, I'm hoping that's not all we'll get but something tells me it could well be. I can dream though....
And Yoga event. Patricia did it again.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I really don't mind the slow pace of it, the dev has clear cut plans for the game and following through it which is good. The real problem lies with the amount of time it takes for a update to come out and content it offers, 4-6 months for 20-30 min of gameplay is quite disappointing.

I know renders of this quality takes lot of time but Imo the dev should try to cut corners with it cause It's almost 4 years now and we are still at day 12(out of 30) and the rate at which the updates are coming out, by the time it ends the game would be called A Wife and Grandmother.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Time and pressure creates diamonds.

L&P: really?

Narrator: well at a geological level

L&P: but what if i actually try and go slower than that, what will that create?

Narrator: an insane amount of walking and talking.

L&P: well sold!
This "geological level" is kind of trend topic. Great minds think alike :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I look forward to Sophia taking the initiative, as she did with Dylan and Sam, when she wanted to see their reaction. Remember?

1617532855336.png

Sophia wonders how big Zach's cock can get in an excited state! What will she do to see him? This will probably happen on her next tanning visit?
I wonder in what other situations and with whom can she take the initiative?:unsure:

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I look forward to Sophia taking the initiative, as she did with Dylan and Sam, when she wanted to see their reaction. Remember?

View attachment 1123118

Sophia wonders how big Zach's cock can get in an excited state! What will she do to see him? This will probably happen on her next tanning visit?
I wonder in what other situations and with whom can she take the initiative?:unsure:
one of my favorite scenes :love:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

View attachment 1123118

It seems to me that each route/character has a different "game" that Sophia is playing (at least for what we saw so far):
  • For Sam and Dylan, even if they are on different routes, she is more or less "proactively" teasing them, like in this image (Sam and Dylan), the areola thing (Sam), changing in her bedroom (Sam), the photoshoot (both or Dylan), the dialogue about the dream (Sam). With the difference that she is a bit more proactive with Sam than Dylan, as he is her son, he is more pushy and above all there is the taboo barrier that she has to face everytime before giving in a little bit.
  • For Zack it seems she appears to be more relaxed with him, see the tanning salon where she has no problem with him staying and helping with the cream, or at home with the massage and the shower "incident". She does not tease but she think about him almost in a sexual way
  • For Ellie there is no teasing, Ellie is in "control" of the game there, pushing and "manipulating" Sophia to break the barriers (taboo + lesbian)
  • With Aiden she is just following his extortion scheme while enjoying being exposed to the students (but she's not explicitly/willingly teasing them)
  • Patricia is guiding her to overcome her barriers (kiss, nudity etc), if anything she is being teased by Patricia
  • With Nathalie she is the voyeuse, at least so far, we'll see more in 6 months with the next next update if that will be the path or there will be a development.
We'll see what happens in this update with the Myers boys, if she will be back to explicit teasing or whatever happens will be set in the "context" of sex-ed. And the elders at the clinic, again there can be some flirting or teasing or something different.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It seems to me that each route/character has a different "game" that Sophia is playing (at least for what we saw so far):
  • For Sam and Dylan, even if they are on different routes, she is more or less "proactively" teasing them, like in this image (Sam and Dylan), the areola thing (Sam), changing in her bedroom (Sam), the photoshoot (both or Dylan), the dialogue about the dream (Sam). With the difference that she is a bit more proactive with Sam than Dylan, as he is her son, he is more pushy and above all there is the taboo barrier that she has to face everytime before giving in a little bit.
  • For Zack it seems she appears to be more relaxed with him, see the tanning salon where she has no problem with him staying and helping with the cream, or at home with the massage and the shower "incident". She does not tease but she think about him almost in a sexual way
  • For Ellie there is no teasing, Ellie is in "control" of the game there, pushing and "manipulating" Sophia to break the barriers (taboo + lesbian)
  • With Aiden she is just following his extortion scheme while enjoying being exposed to the students (but she's not explicitly/willingly teasing them)
  • Patricia is guiding her to overcome her barriers (kiss, nudity etc), if anything she is being teased by Patricia
  • With Nathalie she is the voyeuse, at least so far, we'll see more in 6 months with the next next update if that will be the path or there will be a development.
We'll see what happens in this update with the Myers boys, if she will be back to explicit teasing or whatever happens will be set in the "context" of sex-ed. And the elders at the clinic, again there can be some flirting or teasing or something different.
Yes, that's right, but I mean exactly the situation where Sofia will take the initiative, as it was, for example, with Larry in prison.
This is why I remembered Zach! Since it seems to me that the next time Sofia is alone with Zach, she will probably take the initiative.

roro

May 29, 2017
I made a graph thing, constructive criticism welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a really cool representation of the corruption levels of Sophia. It's a great idea, and I would really appreciate it if you would keep making those graphs with every new update, so it is easier to compare updates in terms of the corruption levels...
By the way, you forgot the postman. He had a flirty conversation with Sophia, so he has cleared the first two stages...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes