Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The club night felt a significant even at the time: Patricia kissed Sophia on the lips. Tyler groping and the aforementioned kiss seeming to spark some curiosity in Ellie that subsequently led to increasingly hotter shower scenes.
Patricia really seems to like teasing Sophia about the kiss too. She does it at least twice during the Yoga event. But it's playful, since Patricia mentioned at the club that they should have kissed much earlier and how envious she is of Liam

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
And we can see, 2) & 3) are minor, so the event with Nathalie could be great ! :love:

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam
So if Nathalie plays her cards right, Update 0.150 could lead to Sophia feeling horny and frustrated BEFORE going to evening concert!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So if Nathalie plays her cards right, Update 0.150 could lead to Sophia feeling horny and frustrated BEFORE going to evening concert!!
I think Sophia is going to be horny and frustrated for a while yet, possibly right up until playable day 16. Even on my route where she's got wet several times, she still hasn't found release, since she's clearly still uncomfortable even masturbating in front of someone.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I think Sophia is going to be horny and frustrated for a while yet, possibly right up until playable day 16. Even on my route where she's got wet several times, she still hasn't found release, since she's clearly still uncomfortable even masturbating in front of someone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Natalie. :love:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Don't forget Antonio either tee hee
Dude, I was going to just for the lulz (might do it for the next draft) but then I started thinking about all the casual readers on the thread that would see it, not remember the scene and spam requests for the storyline they missed.

How many people can say they were "masturbating in Sophia's bed, when they were spotted doing so by Sophia, who then breathlessly listened to final climax, getting more and more turned on"...
Nathalie's definitely on an inside track, what with both her and Sophia giving each other longing looks, and she's made her affection known in a less offensive way than most others.

My thinking with the graph is to track events where Sophia is more of an active participant, willing or unwilling - also progress is kind of all over the place with some characters chipping away at each consecutive layer in order, while other characters show up and jump 4-5 layers in one go.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'll give this game this, it actually makes me interested in the lesbian pairings for Sophia whether it be her sister, daughter, or maid. I never really care much for lesbian scenes in any of these games but AWAM actually has me interested. Speaking of her sister I remember not giving af about her in the beginning of this now I'm waiting for more of her whether it be with Sophia or Dylan.

Aug 7, 2018
Walking and talking doesn't have to be bad, in fact it makes sense for a game like this to have downtime between sexy events. The glaring problem is that it takes 4 months for even a "small" release, so an update without action is hard to accept.
Yeah, joking aside, I think if the updates were coming out more often I'd actually enjoy the slow build-up.

When I first discovered the game, I was a couple of updates behind and just played through a bunch of content, the slower pacing worked quite well. It was a breath of a fresh air.

But once you are caught up, it sucks, especially since the recent updates have not been very long.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Walking and talking doesn't have to be bad, in fact it makes sense for a game like this to have downtime between sexy events. The glaring problem is that it takes 4 months for even a "small" release, so an update without action is hard to accept.
The problem with the walking and talking, is that if it leads to anything hot like the last Ellie event, sure. Hallway is a day 11 scene. Bathroom is a scene from the demo. But we're talking about the route with both the slowest burn and the most events here. What is really a Dylan event, is taking a brand new location with the bridal shop, which is a custom job of at least two locations, plus another yet TBD location for her to change, and another TBD location for her to get to, and she may not even show any boobs. So 3 custom locations for things we can see from the demo. I'm not really seeing the point.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes