Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia pretends to be embarrassed or annoyed by Aiden's tasks, however she is very manipulative I'm pretty sure, my 'dear Keyserin Söze' :sneaky:

'The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist.'

Her plan is to pose as a victim, a great excuse for other students (characters) to play with her.

This is why I am not sure that the moments when she takes the initiative are the moments when she can go as far as possible in her fantasies.
I suppose the whole point is that she behaves differently in different situations.
At some moments she gets pleasure from the situation in which she was placed, let's say, under duress, but now I am more interested in those moments where the initiative will be behind her.
But undoubtedly her sexuality is revealed both in these opposite situations and in her other adventures.
I am glad that this story is multifaceted.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Not long ago tried this story out and it's good but people are right in that it's impossibly slow and poorly paced. It's good in that it has a strong hook. Everyone wants to see her and the other women get fucked in various ways badly enough to put up with the glacial updates and poor pacing. The story is ok. Good not great but the models are really good and that alone keeps it going if you ask me.

I actually wish I had not discovered it until much later because I'm now with everyone else having to wait 6 months for small updates. I didn't know until now that the 30 minutes of day 1 to now represents about 4 years of development :ROFLMAO:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I suppose the whole point is that she behaves differently in different situations.
At some moments she gets pleasure from the situation in which she was placed, let's say, under duress, but now I am more interested in those moments where the initiative will be behind her.
But undoubtedly her sexuality is revealed both in these opposite situations and in her other adventures.
I am glad that this story is multifaceted.
We see a Sophia who is losing more and more control of herself through all these temptations, but also, it gives her more and more self-confidence.
It will end, as we can see in the prison, that Sophia will take more and more decisions on her own, without being influenced.
It can only be her evolution.
While keeping certain fetishes anyway, obviously.
I see less and less, in the future, Sophia needing to be pushed to do acts against her will but to do them on her own.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Don't tell me you want a scene with a shoe salesman (for those who know what I mean:cool:)

"to wait 6 months for small updates" it's more 4 months to be honest
and I agree the content of updates is variable
Yes I loved that character and that is the reference I was making :D

I want to make game on my own and one idea I had was MWC but Al is Al because he is a schlub. One would have to use another character like Kelly to make it work in my opinion. Al has to lose to be Al. Kelly could be Kelly and it could make a sexy game I could still make funny.
Just an idea I had but my PC just isn't strong enough to make a game yet.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If anyone will be present for Aiden's third task, they will be there: View attachment 1123857 View attachment 1123859
The blond one is groping Sophia right now ;)
Anyway, you are right about the contrast of between the first image and the motorbike the suit etc. The first image seems to give the idea of a teenager gang of some bad neighbourhood. But maybe they are just "bored semi-rich" kid kind of band, like kids from family with good wealth that play bad boys (we know about Aiden's Uncle). And/or the bike and the suits can be stolen or part of their little criminal activity anyway.

Also the two guys wearing the white and blue wifebeaters seems quite older than the rest, for sure not students and they are not in the 2nd image. Maybe they heard good things about Sophia and for the 3rd task they want to be there.

If only we had the infinite-zoom and defocus CSI technology, we could try to match one them to verify your hypothesis that the guys in the teaser background are from the gang... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Anyway, you are right about the contrast of between the first image and the motorbike the suit etc. The first image seems to give the idea of a teenager gang of some bad neighbourhood. But maybe they are just "bored semi-rich" kid kind of band, like kids from family with good wealth that play bad boys (we know about Aiden's Uncle). And/or the bike and the suits can be stolen or part of their little criminal activity anyway.

Also the two guys wearing the white and blue wifebeaters seems quite older than the rest, for sure not students and they are not in the 2nd image. Maybe they heard good things about Sophia and for the 3rd task they want to be there.

If only we had the infinite-zoom CSI technology, we could try to match one them to verify your hypothesis that the guys in the background in the teasers are from the gang...
Last moves in Sophia's class, a few girls are leaving and more boys are coming, maybe that's why it was made. Or for Coach event.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm back from my limbo and the update is nearly done? Damn dude, L&P actually will make a faster update this time around. Color me S U R P R I S E D!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes