Dec 30, 2020
Her daughter hasn't seen all scene but Patricia has. I think L&P wants to show that Sophia has lost control. A little alcohol and ... boom!!!
The next wild sex scene will have a little alcohol as an ingredient.
Ha ha after all, I guess I was right Tyler will fuck her and maybe Patricia as well ha ha... Yes, I am looking forward to that dream... I hope it will be in the game))) and Sophia's daughter will still be a bitch and soon she will love watching her mother and daughter get fucked... it is true that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... haha

Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "gingersweetgirl, сообщение: 5472132, участник: 2763898"]
Я уже играю в альфа-релиз! Вы, ребята, не поверите этому обновлению. София ... просто ... боже мой.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Already spreading her legs?! Ha ha!

Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "Доктор Фапалот, сообщение: 5472204, участник: 15066"]
Никаких спойлеров, пожалуйста ... :п: РОФЛМАО:
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Is this a new game of push for dylan and sofie ? Or did I miss something?!

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Anyway, you are right about the contrast of between the first image and the motorbike the suit etc. The first image seems to give the idea of a teenager gang of some bad neighbourhood. But maybe they are just "bored semi-rich" kid kind of band...
Agreed.

Aiden has his little gang of trouble-makers and evidently a handful of older dudes, dropouts in their early twenties who hang around the neighbourhood dealing weed and whippits or something like that (but who never get too close to the school in case the principal recognises them).

A lot of the fear around Aiden's connections comes from a pretty small pool of sources - we know from the Principal that Aiden's Uncle really does consort with gangsters, and we know from Dylan that Aiden knows real gangsters himself. But Dylan could have got that information from Aiden's bragging, teenage boys talk a lot of shit to try and sound cool on the playground.

My hope is that the Aiden events will start to weave in some hints of how much he's pretending to be the tough-guy.
Like he's got the cool expensive motorcycle, but he drives real careful to and from the task - then after dropping Sophia back he tries to do a cool burnout take-off and nearly tips the bike over from speed-wobble, leaving Sophia to wonder if maybe he just bought the bike recently to impress her.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Agreed.

Aiden has his little gang of trouble-makers and evidently a handful of older dudes, dropouts in their early twenties who hang around the neighbourhood dealing weed and whippits or something like that (but who never get too close to the school in case the principal recognises them).

A lot of the fear around Aiden's connections comes from a pretty small pool of sources - we know from the Principal that Aiden's Uncle really does consort with gangsters, and we know from Dylan that Aiden knows real gangsters himself. But Dylan could have got that information from Aiden's bragging, teenage boys talk a lot of shit to try and sound cool on the playground.

My hope is that the Aiden events will start to weave in some hints of how much he's pretending to be the tough-guy.
Like he's got the cool expensive motorcycle, but he drives real careful to and from the task - then after dropping Sophia back he tries to do a cool burnout take-off and nearly tips the bike over from speed-wobble, leaving Sophia to wonder if maybe he just bought the bike recently to impress her.
A friend observed, Aiden is too mature for his 17 years. He treats Sophia like a street whore.
I don't think he'll try to impress her and I don't see anything romantic.
1617616248596.png

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Ha ha after all, I guess I was right Tyler will fuck her and maybe Patricia as well ha ha... Yes, I am looking forward to that dream... I hope it will be in the game))) and Sophia's daughter will still be a bitch and soon she will love watching her mother and daughter get fucked... it is true that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... haha
Is that so ?
Sophia has 2 daughters now? :rolleyes:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
A friend observed, Aiden is too mature for his 17 years. He treats Sophia like a street whore.
I don't think he'll try to impress her and I don't see anything romantic...
Ehh, Impress was the wrong word.
I don't see any kind of redemption arc/love story happening between them. That's obvious

Maybe Intimidate fits better.
He wants fear and respect. The usual trope for school bullies has them exerting power on the playground because they feel powerless at home.

I do feel like retconning the 'Dylan put him up to it' thing kind of pulls the rug out from under Aiden's motivation as a character.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ehh, Impress was the wrong word.
I don't see any kind of redemption arc/love story happening between them. That's obvious

Maybe Intimidate fits better.
He wants fear and respect. The usual trope for school bullies has them exerting power on the playground because they feel powerless at home.

I do feel like retconning the 'Dylan put him up to it' thing kind of pulls the rug out from under Aiden's motivation as a character.
That's right, L&P has rebuild the history, that's for sure.
But the new image and dialogue between Sophia and Aiden shows a very tough Aiden, the kind who seeks out girls for prostitution.
Look at him. He's very interested in Jennifer as a girlfriend.
Day4_5_11_Sophia_enters_classroom_OVERVIEW.jpg
Day4_5_16_Class_watching_Sophia.jpg

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think he'll try to impress her and I don't see anything romantic.
View attachment 1125034
First of all: a bit of implausibility to point out: Aiden is referring to 1992's Basic Instinct? Sorry, there is no such 18-yo boy (born in ~2002) making that reference. At least, not one of Aiden's confidence and popularity and means.
--
Aiden is certainly the aggressor and I don't think a genuine "romance" is possible.

There is a literary trope where a domineering male figure pushes a woman physically and emotionally through barriers to "unlock" her "true self", and the woman ends up romantically/lustfully drawn to that domineering male figure. Once enough barriers have been breeched - that is, if you sexually harass and emotionally abuse a woman enough they will eventually become sexually pliant - can (and is often considered by the woman (in her thoughts expressed in literature through POV inner monologue)) a consensual relationship born out of genuine lust and passion (pun intended).

This is of course a manipulative and kind of disgusting way to lure in a woman, sure. Even as a younger reader I interpreted this as a chauvinistic view of women. But, it is definitely a thing in the real world so ...

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
First of all: a bit of implausibility to point out: Aiden is referring to 1992's Basic Instinct? Sorry, there is no such 18-yo boy (born in ~2002) making that reference. At least, not one of Aiden's confidence and popularity and means.
--
Aiden is certainly the aggressor and I don't think a genuine "romance" is possible.

There is a literary trope where a domineering male figure pushes a woman physically and emotionally through barriers to "unlock" her "true self", and the woman ends up romantically/lustfully drawn to that domineering male figure. Once enough barriers have been breeched - that is, if you sexually harass and emotionally abuse a woman enough they will eventually become sexually pliant - can (and is often considered by the woman (in her thoughts expressed in literature through POV inner monologue)) a consensual relationship born out of genuine lust and passion (pun intended).

This is of course a manipulative and kind of disgusting way to lure in a woman, sure. Even as a younger reader I interpreted this as a chauvinistic view of women. But, it is definitely a thing in the real world so ...
I think it can work in an isolated environment, away from any moral/sentimental or material support. With threats and physical violence, also.
In real life it sure does happen, and it's enough to look at roadside prostitutes.
But in this case it's super complicated, without an active cooperation from Sophia. Sophia is not alone, she has a family, she can always ask for help if the tasks become unacceptable.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If there is a scene with the purchase of a wedding dress, can we assume that there will then be a scene with a wedding in the near future ?

It's the same with opera, L&P worked a lot on setting up the scenery : I don't think it's just for a few renderings, will there be an event at the opera again ?
In connection with the wedding, I am more interested in whether there will be a bachelor party and a divine party? Or rather, will we see them!

Amberthil

Oct 28, 2017
In connection with the wedding, I am more interested in whether there will be a bachelor party and a divine party? Or rather, will we see them!
I just had thought that if there will be some wild bachelorette party (with male strippers), one of the strippers may be known by Sophia (I really hope so, it could be interestning!), maybe DeShawn? Anyway, the party is a great opportunity for really hot actions, so I'm looking forward to it to happen (I know - a lot of wainting... but no complains, I'm sure, that it could be worth wainting.).

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes