Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
If there is a scene with the purchase of a wedding dress, can we assume that there will then be a scene with a wedding in the near future ?
I certainly hope there's no wedding scene. Impossible to imagine how taking vows is a useful way to advance Sophia's story when weighed against the enormous amount of development required - even for a civil ceremony, there will be the couple, the officiating officer, witnesses - all new clothing and environments. Ugh.
It's the same with opera, L&P worked a lot on setting up the scenery : I don't think it's just for a few renderings, will there be an event at the opera again ?
I believe the opera house setting was recycled for Sam's dream sequence so it's not impossible to imagine that asset being used again:
Sam: "I dreamt of you again last night..." kind of thing.

Reactions: Matt1 and xxxorro

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
We see a Sophia who is losing more and more control of herself through all these temptations, but also, it gives her more and more self-confidence.
It will end, as we can see in the prison, that Sophia will take more and more decisions on her own, without being influenced.
It can only be her evolution.
While keeping certain fetishes anyway, obviously.
I see less and less, in the future, Sophia needing to be pushed to do acts against her will but to do them on her own.
eine frage wann hat sophia aiden vondem hochzeitskleid kauf erzählt

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Aiden is certainly the aggressor and I don't think a genuine "romance" is possible.

There is a literary trope where a domineering male figure pushes a woman physically and emotionally through barriers to "unlock" her "true self", and the woman ends up romantically/lustfully drawn to that domineering male figure. Once enough barriers have been breeched - that is, if you sexually harass and emotionally abuse a woman enough they will eventually become sexually pliant - can (and is often considered by the woman (in her thoughts expressed in literature through POV inner monologue)) a consensual relationship born out of genuine lust and passion (pun intended).
As far as I remember, there is a Polish film that is currently on the subject and is heavily discussed.
I'm not going to take sides with the man.

If Aiden wins, he will lead Sophia through school on a nose ring, his personal dancing bear.
I can only imagine real lust and passion with a total submission of Sophia. She should enjoy being out of control,
that every guy turns her on and that the students whisper behind her, "What a slut". But there is still Aiden.
Like any gang boss, he has to watch out for his reputation. A total slut by his side would harm him.

Qr L&P can tell the story in such a way that Aiden makes Sophia emotionally dependent, alienates her from her family,
and then sends her on the street as a whore. For me, that would be the sequence after completing 12 tasks.

Lust and passion and the resulting corruption only work for me if the person concerned remains in control, at least conceitedly. And Sophia is portrayed as too self-confident that she would indulge in illusions in this situation.

Who in the family would Sophia ask for help. Only one person would be possible for me, Patricia.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone else keep getting the same thoughts when this game crosses their mind? Everytime its always "Wow imagine if an update came out every two months or something" THEN sometimes I think "Imagine before this game goes anywhere L&P just abandons it".

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Anyone else keep getting the same thoughts when this game crosses their mind? Everytime its always "Wow imagine if an update came out every two months or something" THEN sometimes I think "Imagine before this game goes anywhere L&P just abandons it".
I was never concerned about this game never finishing until the most recent dev diary from L&P. When I saw the explosion in the scope of this update I really thought for the first time that this game may not finish.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
For those who want to see good sex outside of marriage.
After each sexual intercourse, filthy points went down to a maximum of 6 with Liam, e.g.
And that's without an orgasm :eek:
A gangbang with 2-3 orgasms would lower filthy points by 20.
Players who went this route will automatically switch to the GW route. :ROFLMAO:
Which would be super-mega-hyper ironic :ROFLMAO:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Qr L&P can tell the story in such a way that Aiden makes Sophia emotionally dependent, alienates her from her family,
and then sends her on the street as a whore. For me, that would be the sequence after completing 12 tasks.

Lust and passion and the resulting corruption only work for me if the person concerned remains in control, at least conceitedly. And Sophia is portrayed as too self-confident that she would indulge in illusions in this situation.
This is the kind of scenario, with many different nuances of course, that I was proposing when I asked myself where the ride will take the two of them. I was more imagining a "double life" in a different city where what you say may happen (not in the 3rd task, that would just serve as a beginning) whether in the end Sophia is submissive or forced to do that or somehow she accepts it as it awakens her "repressed" side, with all kind of different ranges between these two extrema. It's a bit of a darker path (at least for me) that goes beyond the voyeurism of the first tasks.
And as you say, to overcome her self-confidence and rationality, being in a different city can trigger the curiosity or the "well, nobody will know".

I think the story of this route is still too open to many possibilities and it's hard to tell which one is more likely. This 3rd task will tell us more I guess

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden wants to control, to dominate, but nothing can happen without Sophia. And Sophia will accept it if, in addition to wanting to defend Dylan, she also feels pleasure.
After the second task, Aiden tells her that her students will masturbate thinking about her. And she is left alone thinking about it.
It could be a good scene.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes