Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
In connection with the wedding, I am more interested in whether there will be a bachelor party and a divine party? Or rather, will we see them!
Divine Party?
That's a great name.
I know Bachelorette Party is the phrase in America and we call them Hen's Party in Australia (Hen = female chicken = Chicks)
Where do they call them 'Divine Parties'?

... I wonder, what would be the point of starting a wedding story if not to make one ? Or, there is something that goes wrong before and it serves as a pretext for something else. The lonely future bride who gets closer to Sophia.
Yeah, the wedding has been brought up twice now - at this point it's Chekhov's Wedding.
L&P showed the audience a loaded Wedding in Act 1, he has to fire it by Act 3

My money is on the wedding not happening. Pick any: Runaway bride, Cold Feet, Everyone is hungover from the previous nights orgy...
This is a good point.
In movies the Bachelor & Bachelorette parties usually happen the night before the Wedding.
Going by the assumption (hope) that the party/wedding won't happen until late in the game's run, when Sophia is good and debauched, it might be possible for the player to make choices that cause Sophia to lead Kathy into a morally compromising situation that forces the wedding to be called off.
Because it's still a game right? Sophia's choices lead the narrative.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Divine Party?
That's a great name.
I know Bachelorette Party is the phrase in America and we call them Hen's Party in Australia (Hen = female chicken = Chicks)
Where do they call them 'Divine Parties'?
Details :)
Cathy's sister, she's older, presumably married and a bit bored.
We already have the characters, we're missing the party.:sneaky:
But, an intercourse decreases the filthy points, It's possible that Sophia might calm down after a prolonged intercourse?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
KillJoys, did she apologize to Cathy or did she apologize to Aiden? What was the context of the response?
I don't know but why would she apologize to Aiden?
I am more interested in whether we have been shown the full contents of the bag or is there something else

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't know but why would she apologize to Aiden?
I am more interested in whether we have been shown the full contents of the bag or is there something else
Sorry, not "apologize to", find an excuse.
But I think you're right, I think he left early.

However, I don't think she gave him the exact address and the idea to meet a block away came from Aiden. :unsure:
But without her own car nearby, where will Sophia's clothes be?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes