Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, not "apologize to", find an excuse.
But I think you're right, I think he left early.

However, I don't think she gave him the exact address and the idea to meet a block away came from Aiden. :unsure:
But without her own car nearby, where will Sophia's clothes be?
I asked the same question and was told that Sophia's bag was almost empty and now it has her clothes in it,jeans/top/shoes even though the bag still looks empty.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia maybe took Aiden's bag, took the leather outfit, and put in Aiden's bag, her own clothes (jeans, shirt and boots)
Good point and since the meeting is only a block away Sophia could of easily walked it.
Sophia got changed in a shop,so we are told,so where is the bag and why didn't Sophia use it unless Aiden just handed her the leathers.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I asked the same question and was told that Sophia's bag was almost empty and now it has her clothes in it,jeans/top/shoes even though the bag still looks empty.
When she returns after task, in her leather suit, Aiden will leave her where he picked her up. If the car's far away, it would be an interesting walk, don't you think?
I'm guessing from the meeting with Cathy, Sophia drives to the meeting place with Aiden.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
We always talk about the realism wanted by L&P which gives AWAM an additional interest.
How can you imagine then that Sophia takes the clothes of Aiden's choice, goes to the first store she finds and asks to use a dressing room for clothes that are not from the store?
I can't imagine L&P making this kind of mistake. :rolleyes:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We always talk about the realism wanted by L&P which gives AWAM an additional interest.
How can you imagine then that Sophia takes the clothes of Aiden's choice, goes to the first store she finds and asks to use a dressing room for clothes that are not from the store?
A question arises. Why did he get so complicated? If the costume was mandatory for the event, Sophia could have changed at a place arranged by Aiden, and there she would have arrived in her own car.

Reactions: Catherine1972

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A question arises. Why did he get so complicated? If the costume was mandatory for the event, Sophia could have changed at a place arranged by Aiden, and there she would have arrived there in her own car.
The costume plays a part in the event along with the bike so the question I ask is why add 3 separate assets to the park scene and also modify the park,the walls surrounding the park was removed.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The costume plays a part in the event along with the bike so the question I ask is why add 3 separate assets to the park scene and also modify the park,the walls surrounding the park was removed.
Aiden asked Sophia to change in the park under the shelter of a bush?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catherine1972

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Yes, I don't know how it works in the US but in Europe that would be really weird if not suspicious, unless it is a very big store and maybe you go unnoticed.
Also consider that she has potentially to do it twice, if when she comes back she has to change in her clothes again before going back home.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Little question... :unsure:
Who told us that the two events (the fitting of the wedding dress and the task of Aiden) were linked? Can't we assume that the outfit comes later in the task? Sophia sees Aiden (who called her), she comes to look for his "instructions" and then a meeting later? Did I miss anything that contradicts this ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scarlet56

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Little question... :unsure:
Who told us that the two events (the fitting of the wedding dress and the task of Aiden) were linked? Can't we assume that the outfit comes later in the task? Sophia sees Aiden (who called her), she comes to look for his "instructions" and then a meeting later? Did I miss anything that contradicts this ?
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's an inner-city park, so it makes sense to have access from all directions.
That's not my concern, it's where Sophia's clothes are :unsure:.
Sophia must have her car nearby.

• Haha
Reactions: Matt1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes