xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
A question arises. Why did he get so complicated? If the costume was mandatory for the event, Sophia could have changed at a place arranged by Aiden, and there she would have arrived in her own car.
He said that the ride is not the task and he hinted that having less cleavage was more fit to the task.
I'd conclude that the suit is mostly functional to the ride and not really to the task. And again the ride will take quite a bit, not to reach another part of the city where they could easily met with their own transportation.
Of course they could also have met outside the city or wherever with their own means of transportation as well. The only reason that comes to mind is that maybe that place is remote, difficult to reach by car but not motorbike, or not safe for Sophia to travel there alone.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Feminine practical detail :LOL:
A woman will never go crumpled her clothes in her purse. If she has a bag from a clothing store at her disposal, she will fold the clothes into a bag made for it.
1617713993531.png
And can you really fit a pair of jeans, a blouse and a bra there inside, with the bag looking still empty?
edit: And, sorry if I insist, but riding the motorbike with that purse... it's dangerous to say the less, she can use it as buffer pillow between her and Aiden but still...

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He said that the ride is not the task and he hinted that having less cleavage was more fit to the task.
I'd conclude that the suit is mostly functional to the ride and not really to the task. And again the ride will take quite a bit, not to reach another part of the city where they could easily met with their own transportation.
Of course they could also have meet outside the city or wherever with their own means of transportation as well. The only reason that comes to mind is that maybe that place is remote, difficult to reach by car but not motorbike, or not safe for Sophia to travel there alone.
My theory is that the suit and the motorcycle are protection against the police.
The police can't follow them: the bike, and can't listen to them: the suit, no record device.

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
My theory is that the suit and the motorcycle are protection against the police.
The police can't follow them: the bike, and can't listen to them: the suit, no record device.
Why the police?
For the "Aiden involves Sophia in a crime" scenario?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
However, I don't think Sophia would have left her personal belongings (bra, panties) in a bag where Aiden would have easy access. Not at this level.
So, that leaves: purse and car. L&P says purse.
The question remains: why so complicated before the ride?

Reactions: Amberthil

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Sophia will be using a dildo(s) and actually manage to climax without any interruptions.
All alone ? in this case on the GW route.
I don't see her using it on her own on Filthy route.
Otherwise what interest do we have in corrupt her if it's to make herself cum with a dildo, don't you think?
Except in front of someone of course

Reactions: Catherine1972

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
All alone ? in this case on the GW route.
I don't see her using it on her own on Filthy route.
Otherwise what interest do we have in corrupt her if it's to make herself cum with a dildo, don't you think?
Except in front of someone of course
When she masturbates the filthy points do not decrease.

• Haha
Reactions: Scarlet56

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't always pretend you're discussing the storyline directly with L&P. You know as little/much as anyone else here. Otherwise, you don't have to play hard to get here. Just say what you claim to know or keep your mouth shut.
I have discussed certain events with L&P(directly) through e-mails even though he will give not spoilers he has given me hints concerning certain events,like the Morello/Larry event.
So if you don't like my post ignore me and as for keeping my mouth shut tough that aint gonna happen so deal with it.
I do know more than most people on here and I have backed up my claims with captures and I don't share everything that I get from L&P.
My last post was meant as a joke so do yourself a favour and get a sense of humor

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
its been 4 years of this game and barely have any good content . with long update time and every update is just 10-15 m gameplay . wtf is this shit ? is the creator is icstor sibling or what ? .
even the build up of the game and slow pace is great and realistic but still .

• Angry
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have discussed certain events with L&P(directly) through e-mails even though he will give not spoilers he has given me hints concerning certain events,like the Morello/Larry event.
So if you don't like my post ignore me and as for keeping my mouth shut tough that aint gonna happen so deal with it.
I do know more than most people on here and I have backed up my claims with captures and I don't share everything that I get from L&P.
My last post was meant as a joke so do yourself a favour and get a sense of humor
You may get one or two hints, but they will certainly be meaningless. I would be surprised if he exchanges with you as a Dylan Hater. What is annoying is that you appear here as a busybody. "Hey I know something, but I'm not telling you!?" Kindergarten!
. Ok... sense of humor... if it so. I try to smile.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
No, but AIden knows that Sophia talked to the police and that the police will try to catch him. He doesn't trust Sophia.
Remember the scene with the phone.
Well if she is wearing a wire the suit would not help much unless Aiden asks to "see" underneath (Sophia won't let him being braless) or he is there when she changes (he is not there). In that case more cleavage would be required as proof if anything.
But I see your point, for sure going by motorbike together would avoid surprises of Sophia showing up with company and/or make easier to lose their tracks.

Going back to the script (i had to refresh the phone thing) i also noticed details that I forgot
Python:
s "And what do the other 11 of these so-called 'tasks' look like?"
ai "I don't know yet. We'll come up with somethin'!"
ai "It'll just be some harmless assignments, that's all!"
ai "All I can say is that the difficulty level of the tasks will increase bit by bit, and they'll be rich in variety."
ai "But don't worry! All of 'em will be manageable for you!"
s "That means like, for example, getting you booze or other illegal stuff?"
ai "No idea! Maybe. We'll see."
ai "All I can promise is that all the assignments will be manageable for you. But you'll need to go through with all of 'em or our deal's off!"
  1. they'll be rich in variety, the first 2 were not so different, so we can really expect something more different maybe for the 3rd. She suggests running errands for them and he's open to that, so it could be the kind of task (sexy shop has been suggested, many other possibilities. No booze though, well I hope not :)
  2. manageable for you, maybe it has been already discussed in the past, but what does he mean by "manageable for you". Especially that for you, he is implying something? To come back to your previous observation about the tone with which he refers to Sophia after the panties task, could he mean "for (a slut like) you"?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Come on, tell us all about that 0.130.alpha that you have been playing with all weekend long!! What happens? What happens?????????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You may get one or two hints, but they will certainly be meaningless. I would be surprised if he exchanges with you as a Dylan Hater. What is annoying is that you appear here as a busybody. "Hey I know something, but I'm not telling you!?" Kindergarten!
. Ok... sense of humor... if it so. I try to smile.
I have shared almost everything that I have got from the dev and what I have not shared people on here have already guessed what will happen.
Any posts that I say"I know something that you don't"is meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously.
Yes the dev does give cryptic answers but once in a while he will tell me stuff as he has done.
A Dylan hater no I am not. What I dislike about Dylan is the way that he goes about things and never seems to learn from his mistakes, he just stumbles a round.
The bikini fashion show was a great idea by Dylan and I applauded him for it and would like him to do more events similar to this.
You should smile more as it uses up a lot of face muscles.

• Angry
Reactions: hopes is MILKING
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes