GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
In terms of content or time? Because i think i remember playing the last updates just around the beggining of this year, it looks to be a fast one thinking of L&P usual pace. Maybe i'm wrong.
In terms of time. We're about to hit 90 days since the last release, and we aren't expecting the next release for another 30 days or so. As you can see in the Review tab, that will put this update near the very top in terms of development time.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If anyone will be present for Aiden's third task, they will be there: View attachment 1123857 View attachment 1123859
The blond one is groping Sophia right now ;)
It's been pointed out before by someone a while back that the bloke hunkering down in the first pic is the spitting double of the white thug whose foot was shot by Patricia. If that's his brother, (twin or just a cousin?), I hope he's not there.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
That should mean that he's done with Aiden and the remaining 25% is for Sophia/Dylan (15%) and Emma/Dylan (10%).
Maybe we get a teaser of Sophia/Dylan in the next days?
We desperately need new speculation material! :ROFLMAO:
didn´t L&P said that the emma/Dylan will be a super short event like:
hi emma this is dylan ok bye :ROFLMAO:

Dec 30, 2020
With this game you should never get your hopes high. At least not for now.
The other slaves are 10 to 1 mu, right? I wish I had fucked sofia two days later when she arrived in town ... and immediately had her on pear's dick haha or dylan and sime ... that would have been fun ... right?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes