hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Whats this "the twist" people are talking about?
At one point in time L&P considered this conspiracy where Dylan and Aiden worked together to blackmail and corrupt Sophia. Aiden would pretend to bully Dylan and Dylan would cry to Mom to get Mom to do "the tasks".

Thankfully that weird twist was abandoned and Dylan was legitimately bullied and Aiden is legitimately blackmailing

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dylan's path remains a mystery. The only way I can see right now how both of them could interact sexually like both
is the exhibitionism (Sophia) / voyeurism (Dylan) way. But that would not satisfy anyone in this forum. Dylan could
just show up anywhere if the player allows it.
I want to be clear, I'm more of a Pro-Dylan, but this route would be the worst of all possible routes for me too.
Because then Dylan would remain the loser he now appears as. The possible scenario in which the mother teaches the son
sexually would be more than sad. And all Dylan haters here would be right that it would be better to let the bus run
over Dylan.
The possibility of Dylan seeing his mother on the motorcycle, trying to confront her, and spying on her in the future
would also be a way as a voyeur, protector and later as a secret participant. Would be just as shit and I think it
was excluded.
In summary, I understand all those who say sex with Dylan was the lowest point in Sophia's development at the moment.
And I hope the developer still has surprises ready to teach you better.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thankfully that weird twist was abandoned and Dylan was legitimately bullied and Aiden is legitimately blackmailing
More than just abandoned, L&P actually rewrote the whole thing so it wouldn’t even show up on a new play through. It’s path-specific so even on an older play through/version you may not have seen it.

Removing it does change the Aiden and Dylan characters and stories substantially, whether for the better or worse we’ll never know. But that’s a good thing, because knowing and being able to compare would mean two paths, one where Dylan is a conspirator and one where he isn’t. So many more parallel events and renders. Dodging a bullet imho.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Is it possible that Dylan could discover Aiden's blackmail of his mother and set in to action him trying to save his mom? The Dylan event that is supposed to follow the Aiden event has been said to be somewhat important to the update. Surey Sofia being rescued my Dylan or him at least trying to save her would let her (and us) see him in a new light and be a catalyst for her attraction to him. At least that way she wouldn't be completely broken metally to sleep with him.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Is it possible that Dylan could discover Aiden's blackmail of his mother and set in to action him trying to save his mom? The Dylan event that is supposed to follow the Aiden event has been said to be somewhat important to the update. Surey Sofia being rescued my Dylan or him at least trying to save her would let her (and us) see him in a new light and be a catalyst for her attraction to him. At least that way she wouldn't be completely broken metally to sleep with him.
That is a topic of conversation and theory on his patreon page. However, I not sure how the hero thing will work out. It seems that the defense class he's taking is going to be geared toward the side story. So if he were to play some hero role, it would most likely be in another manner.

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
It seems that the defense class he's taking is going to be geared toward the side story.
The self defence class could come in to play with Marie the Dylan POV of the yoga event has her flirting/teasing him and she said she does MMA maybe they get together to spar and a relationship could develop from that?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan's path remains a mystery. The only way I can see right now how both of them could interact sexually like both
is the exhibitionism (Sophia) / voyeurism (Dylan) way. But that would not satisfy anyone in this forum. Dylan could
just show up anywhere if the player allows it.
I want to be clear, I'm more of a Pro-Dylan, but this route would be the worst of all possible routes for me too.
Because then Dylan would remain the loser he now appears as. The possible scenario in which the mother teaches the son
sexually would be more than sad. And all Dylan haters here would be right that it would be better to let the bus run
over Dylan.
The possibility of Dylan seeing his mother on the motorcycle, trying to confront her, and spying on her in the future
would also be a way as a voyeur, protector and later as a secret participant. Would be just as shit and I think it
was excluded.
In summary, I understand all those who say sex with Dylan was the lowest point in Sophia's development at the moment.
There are solutions, you can find them on the liberotica , all possible scenarios.
Everyone's talking about Dylan but not about Ellie. Up to a point it's ok, but if they go to mutual masturbation or sex, it's not ok.
I think Ellie will be first and Dylan will use the open door, either surprise them or it will be natural after Ellie breaks the ice.
I'm not ruling out Dylan witnessing something between Sophia and Sam/Zac and participating/continuing.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Since it's pretty much inevitable, I do indeed hope L&P can get there in a way that doesn't mean Sophia is no longer Sophia. Based on what's there at the moment, not sure it's possible.

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I'm not ruling out Dylan witnessing something between Sophia and Sam/Zac and participating/continuing.
Surley Sofia would have to be completely broken to allow Dylan to join in with Sam/Zac its a very big step for her to take to do something with her son in front of people, She's only just started to wear bikini's around him. Continuing or trying to guilt trip her could work though, Somthing along the lines of "But Mom I thought you loved me how come you do that stuff with Sam/Zac but not me?". Guilt tripping could also work with the Ellie shower stuff if her every found out about it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The self defence class could come in to play with Marie the Dylan POV of the yoga event has her flirting/teasing him and she said she does MMA maybe they get together to spar and a relationship could develop from that?
That is a strong possibility. Marie may be one that could end up with Dylan in the end, if the reader chooses that path.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe it's time for me to rewatch Spanking the Monkey to see how what (I thought at the time) was a plausible story about a son who ultimately boinks his mom played out. Maybe I'll rethink my position on if/how Dylan gets in there.

Time to do some research...

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Surley Sofia would have to be completely broken to allow Dylan to join in with Sam/Zac its a very big step for her to take to do something with her son in front of people, She's only just started to wear bikini's around him. Continuing or trying to guilt trip her could work though, Somthing along the lines of "But Mom I thought you loved me how come you do that stuff with Sam/Zac but not me?". Guilt tripping could also work with the Ellie shower stuff if her every found out about it.
If you're playing bikini-show again, the scene when both Sam and Dylan are" "feeling the fabric" is the foundation to build on.
The problem was with Sam, very passive. A more active Sam and a more corrupt Sophia would end the show differently.

Reactions: Toushiro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe it's time for me to rewatch Spanking the Monkey to see how what (I thought at the time) was a plausible story about a son who ultimately boinks his mom played out. Maybe I'll rethink my position on if/how Dylan gets in there.

I saw some scenes a while back. Surprising was how easily his mother got over the incident. Harder with the boy.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That is a strong possibility. Marie may be one that could end up with Dylan in the end, if the reader chooses that path.
Yes, but here there are clear signs that Sophia is also interested in Maria. Conversely, Maria was clearly interested in Dylan. Which of the two, Dylan or Sophia, will be successful. I would bet on Sophia.

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Which of the two, Dylan or Sophia, will be successful. I would bet on Sophia.
I realise that Sofia is the MC and all but if Dylan has shown intrest and Maria has returned the intrest then how would Sofia have a shot without going out of her way to hit on her? Also just because Sofia has got lesbian temptation points from looking doesnt mean she will end up doing anything with her, I doubt Sofia is gonna have sex with everyone how she got a LT or filthy point from right?

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
If you're playing bikini-show again, the scene when both Sam and Dylan are" "feeling the fabric" is the foundation to build on.
The problem was with Sam, very passive. A more active Sam and a more corrupt Sophia would end the show differently.
I'm yet to play the Dylan and Sam show becuse i just hate Sam so damn much, But he would almost be guarenteed to be my most liked male if Dylan wasn't in the game since he just comes off as a really bad friend to me but otherwise yeah good albeit pervy character.

Also I really think your underestimating just how corrupted she would have to be to have any kind of sexual encounter with Dylan or Ellie in front of somebody especially if they know they are related it's the ultimate taboo and then add in another person in to the mix. Although a encouter between Dylan,Sofia and Ellie could be plausible under teaching her virgin kids on top of the fact Ellie seems to have shown she kinda likes Dylan since his haircut and helping with her laptop.

HBLife

Nov 14, 2017

Here do some research with a true story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Curious as to whether your opinion changes :unsure:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
At the end of version 115 Sophia is at 80+ corruption point if we compare it to other games that's a pretty high level for some stuff but she is more opened on lesbian route as compare to male route maybe L&P has a thing for lesbian
Don't know when we can witness a kiss scene of Sophia from male characters of the game

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes