Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I really hope,when we finally reach sex scenes with other characters,he will pay same attention.
So far all sex scenes with Liam are lackluster.Barely anything to see there.
This is surely what L&P means by erotic game (there will never be a close-up but distant views of the sex scenes) as with Liam or Neil and Amber for example. I think that's what L&P means.
I hope I am wrong.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I remade my graph thing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the graph! I missed the numbers for better orientation and added them (with my awesome paint skills):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe you can make add it better next time?

Last edited:
Reactions: lapalapa and Jude6

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
L&P Confirmed a story branching of Logan Banging Sophia(Ellie's Bitch route). Sam is one of the major character with Dylan as the major corruption finale point. Bennett is the main antagonist as it was confirmed by L&P previously with multiple possible solutions to ensure Dylan gets the grade without Sophia actually sleeping with him. Janitor guy actually returns at some point of time in the game but no clue on when that will happen. Dev also mentioned about a threesome on GW path. All the other characters mentioned are more for Sophia's corruption with some kind of kinky stuff with them without Sophia actually riding them. Other major reveal was Sophia having 6 or 7 possible LesbianTE], l scenes/Relationship.
,wie vkomme ich in ellie,´ ´s bitch route

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Sophia's first fuck

Let us start from the following postulates:

1 / The goal of the game would be incest, and therefore that Sophia has a relationship with Ellie and / or Dylan

2 / Liam is unsatisfactory, so Sophia remains unfulfilled in her sex life. Which is valid if we take into consideration the GW route and the "brief" sex with Liam or if we take into account the absence of Liam and the lack of relationship on the Filthy route.

3 / Dylan is a virgin, therefore inexperienced. How to imagine that he satisfies Sophia the first time; at best he will be clumsy, at worst he will come prematurely.

So who could be the first?
An experienced man who will be able to make her come, hold out long enough to give her one or more orgasms.

Or so Sam?
We come back to inexperience, and we will see a Sophia who forgets her pleasure to become a teacher

On what basis has chosen to leave L&P?

Reactions: Jude6

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This is surely what L&P means by erotic game (there will never be a close-up but distant views of the sex scenes) as with Liam or Neil and Amber for example. I think that's what L&P means.
I hope I am wrong.
I think the only reason why there are no close-up shots is because L&P has yet to reveal Sophia's flower. Once he does then maybe we will get closeups
And secondly almost everything from the initially days looks lackluster because of how much the quality upgraded ( not like the first sex scene was any good ) but I did think the one after morello event was atleast hot to look at.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I think the only reason why there are no close-up shots is because L&P has yet to reveal Sophia's flower. Once he does then maybe we will get closeups
And secondly almost everything from the initially days looks lackluster because of how much the quality upgraded ( not like the first sex scene was any good ) but I did think the one after morello event was atleast hot to look at.
Morello's scene remains in the same erotic spirit wanted by L&P.
We reveal but we do not fully show.
Even in the dream scene, the sexes are not exhibited; everything is suggested, evoked, given to imagine (and it's very hot, very well done).

I agree that L&P is gradually revealing. As long as we have not seen Sophia in her privacy, as long as she will not have offered herself perhaps, the scenes will remain at a distance. Did L&P foresee this progression ? Or will this choice of the distant vision given to everyone's imagination remain ?

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
Ppl are talking too much with anticipation but content will be playable for 15 and after that same as like always cursing him

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Petition for L&P to hire someone for faster development of the game
It has already been put to the dev to hire staff and they said that they do not want to bring anyone else into the development so a petition will just get everyone wound up again and then the dev will say NO!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes