ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The sad summary of this VN is that the guy with more sex appeal is behind bars :ROFLMAO:

Everything would be different if instead of Bennett we would have Larry.

Day17_19_42_Bennett_asks_about_dessert (1).jpg

It seems that L&P made a mistake with that character Bennett, he is a prick and the people hate him, even at the point of, as far as I know, L&P said that he is going to cut his storyline because of the hate.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The thing i don't get is why Aiden task are still on if Sophia knows the truth now? I mean there is no explanation to that. Why the hell she would keep on doing those tasks if it was set up by Dylan whom she is trying to protect by doing those tasks in the first place!?
Because the whole twist plot device was abandoned, owing to popular demand, i. e. it never happened. It made Dylan look like a complete moron & his fans couldn't accept it. (Even I didn't like it & I wish Dylan would emigrate & play his football in Europe, (& his soccer as well)).

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The sad summary of this VN is that the guy with more sex appeal is behind bars :ROFLMAO:

Everything would be different if instead of Bennett we would have Larry.

View attachment 1133989

It seems that L&P made a mistake with that character Bennett, he is a prick and the people hate him, even at the point of, as far as I know, L&P said that he is going to cut his storyline because of the hate.
I don't hate him. Dislike him maybe but I think his storyline had some promise. If he goes & Aiden gets the boot, this story will have no bona fide villain of the "boo, hiss" variety. I really enjoyed Bennett's second 'date' with Sophia.

Reactions: mulerider

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't hate him. Dislike him maybe but I think his storyline had some promise. If he goes & Aiden gets the boot, this story will have no bona fide villain of the "boo, hiss" variety.
Should the Dylan route need a villain though? None of the other routes have one, and they get along fine. How much of Sophia's feelings towards Dylan are actually dependant on Aiden or Bennett?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
And once again you spread untruths into the world! Absolute nonsense. Dylan will definitely not be the last to fuck Sophia! Sorry I have no link or code for you! Just a simple German email.
You should finally stop writing only nonsense about Dylan!
It isn't a criticism of Dylan to say he'll be the last to fuck Sophia, it's deduction. Many of us view Dylan as the ultimate sign of Sophia's corruption, and that a sexual relationship between them can only happen once she is sufficiently corrupted. That level of corruption is going to take a lot of time. But from a story telling perspective it's even easier to see: sex between Dylan and Sophia is the climax of the story. You can't have the climax happen too early or else the game will linger, so you leave the climax towards the end.

I don't understand your reaction to this theory. Just because you're a fan of Dylan doesn't mean the theory is invalid.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Should the Dylan route need a villain though? None of the other routes have one, and they get along fine. How much of Sophia's feelings towards Dylan are actually dependant on Aiden or Bennett?
They make the story less dull IMO. They spice things up in what is otherwise a tale of a bored housewife making her lack of sexual satisfaction selfishly risk her marriage. It can be good but without the villains, not that good. Even then, despite the hate for Liam, (& I'm not a fan), she's not really deprived. Just imagine if he'd had to work a year away from home, (as I once did).

None of her feelings towards Dylan actually depend on the villain's prescence. She would still feel protective towards her son, like any mother, if Aiden wasn't around. It could perhaps be appropriate to ask, who would the fans rather have Sophia fucked by, Mr. Murray or Mr. Bennett? etc. etc.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don't understand your reaction to this theory. Just because you're a fan of Dylan doesn't mean the theory is invalid.
This is a wrong theory! Yes, it is true that the mother/son development towards penetration will take longer. I am aware of that. I am generally concerned about the negative tone and posts here. And Cat is an extreme regarding Dylan. He spreads crap so often.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The first four options are not worth it, they are all pevert kid. Should be here
1 / Larry
2 / Don Morello
3 / Logan
4 / Tyler
5 / Janitor
6/Mr.Bannet
7/Vicky bf
You can remove Tyler and Mr Bennett from the list, as they have zero chance, not being in the poll. I'd even remove Logan too, he's only in the poll because Ellie likes him.
Does this game have any sex in it? From the comments ive seen here it seems like its just a massive tease (that also happens to take ages to complete).
Numerous. They're just mainly on the Good Wife route, so not many care. There are two on the Filthy route, but one is just spying, and the other is a fantasy sequence, so up to you if that counts

Reactions: Monosomething

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Larry has been in prison for several years and has never touched a woman. If conjugal visits were possible I think he would have had a few.
IMO, sex with Larry is out of the question and with Tony, his brother, as well.
That leaves these dicks for Sophia: Bennett, Tyler, Logan, janitor Clark, DeShawn.

I'd put janitor Clark at the end and DeShawn has two directions: threesome (Vicky) or basketball game (here DeShawn and maybe teammates).

roro

May 29, 2017
I'm more making the point is that there is no reason to have them be able to get Lesbian Temptation points if they're ultimately LIs for a male character.
Why not? it's very much like having filthy points from guys like the principle, janitor, movers, postman etc. Some of them might have a chance to score with Sophia, but most likely not all of them...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why not? it's very much like having filthy points from guys like the principle, janitor, movers, postman etc. Some of them might have a chance to score with Sophia, but most likely not all of them...
Well is there anyone that is seriously looking at setting Dylan up with Emma as their playthrough? It ends the Sophia/Dylan route, so why would anyone who has been playing the Sophia/Dylan route (and it's at what 40 points or so now?) cut it short now? From what I've noticed from the posts of Team Dylan, it's Sophia/Dylan or bust.

If it was an option for those not playing Sophia/Dylan it would be great. I think Emma would do Dylan some good, academically speaking. But for me, accepting Aiden's tasks is just dumb, since Carl is taking care of it.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Does this game have any sex in it? From the comments ive seen here it seems like its just a massive tease (that also happens to take ages to complete).
sex scene only available on good wife route, lesbian and filthy route doesn't have one except for major tease and partial nudity

Well is there anyone that is seriously looking at setting Dylan up with Emma as their playthrough? It ends the Sophia/Dylan route, so why would anyone who has been playing the Sophia/Dylan route (and it's at what 40 points or so now?) cut it short now? From what I've noticed from the posts of Team Dylan, it's Sophia/Dylan or bust.

If it was an option for those not playing Sophia/Dylan it would be great. I think Emma would do Dylan some good, academically speaking. But for me, accepting Aiden's tasks is just dumb, since Carl is taking care of it.
i would happy to see FFM scene with dylan and emma they still need guidance to have sex properly

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
L&P Confirmed a story branching of Logan Banging Sophia(Ellie's Bitch route). Sam is one of the major character with Dylan as the major corruption finale point. Bennett is the main antagonist as it was confirmed by L&P previously with multiple possible solutions to ensure Dylan gets the grade without Sophia actually sleeping with him. Janitor guy actually returns at some point of time in the game but no clue on when that will happen. Dev also mentioned about a threesome on GW path. All the other characters mentioned are more for Sophia's corruption with some kind of kinky stuff with them without Sophia actually riding them. Other major reveal was Sophia having 6 or 7 possible Lesbian scenes/Relationship.

Reactions: Jude6 and xxxorro

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
L&P Confirmed a story branching of Logan Banging Sophia(Ellie's Bitch route). Sam is one of the major character with Dylan as the major corruption finale point. Bennett is the main antagonist as it was confirmed by L&P previously with multiple possible solutions to ensure Dylan gets the grade without Sophia actually sleeping with him. Janitor guy actually returns at some point of time in the game but no clue on when that will happen. Dev also mentioned about a threesome on GW path.
Threesome with Liam boss or with neighbour

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes