Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I really hope,when we finally reach sex scenes with other characters,he will pay same attention.
So far all sex scenes with Liam are lackluster.Barely anything to see there.
Quite right, I completely agree with you. The sex scenes of Liam and Sophia are extremely uninteresting, they are kind of dull, there are few angles and a lack of variety.
After going through them, I got the feeling that the L&P is somewhat inexperienced in sex.
At least his work in this regard was not at all impressed.
Therefore, if the scenes we are looking forward to are as dim, it will be a huge disappointment.

As far as I can tell, maybe I missed something, today you are the only one who raised this important topic. I think it is much more important than anything that we are discussing here.

Reactions: Toushiro and hzjujk

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Quite right, I completely agree with you. The sex scenes of Liam and Sophia are extremely uninteresting, they are kind of dull, there are few angles and a lack of variety.
After going through them, I got the feeling that the L&P is somewhat inexperienced in sex.
At least his work in this regard was not at all impressed.
Therefore, if the scenes we are looking forward to are as dim, it will be a huge disappointment.

As far as I can tell, maybe I missed something, today you are the only one who raised this important topic. I think it is much more important than anything that we are discussing here.
I think it is supposed to be uninteresting to a point by design. She enjoyed it and it is the reality she knows. Part of the larger story.
Edit: At least I hope so. Then I would have to agree with you.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We need a poll.
Who will be the first lucky guy to fuck Shopia?
Aiden
Sam
Dylan
Zack
Mr. Bennett
We've already established that Mr Bennett doesn't have a chance, what with Mrs Torres already giving Sophia a way out of the blackmail. We can't even be sure Aiden has a chance either, given that her fucking him arguably falls into "too extreme", which we've been told the tasks wont be. Zac we can't say, and it's generally accepted that Dylan will be the last.

So no need for a poll at all, just some research into the game and L&P's workflow.

EDIT:
Which only leaves Sam, then maybe Zac, then finally Dylan

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think it is supposed to be uninteresting to a point by design. She enjoyed it and it is the reality she knows. Part of the larger story.
Edit: At least I hope so. Then I would have to agree with you.
I think you're right on the first point and there's plenty of reason for optimism. I thought the scene with Antonio was plenty good even though not explicit.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I too feel that with Bennett there will be no sex scene since she has other ways out of this but during their meeting there might definitely be a sexual option of getting him to agree to pass Dylan. Like a compromise. Sophia would refuse sex but would have to do something else for him. Maybe strip tease, handjob or something else
It's not just the talk with Mrs Torres though. He wasn't significant enough to make it into the Favorite Characters poll. His deadline comes before playable day 19. Sophia shows absolutely no interest in Bennett whatsoever.

Plus we still don't know what opportunities there will be with the Morello brothers. Sophia could easily ask a favour to get Bennett handled.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Why must everything be brought back to Dylan?
It will never be Dylan. Dylan will be teased forever. Dylan thinks it all about himself. He is guilty. We should know this by now. Grab the popcorn and watch him fail.
Sophia might just exploit him away to rid herself of this problem. ;)

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Why must everything be brought back to Dylan?
It's about sophia getting corrupted and fulfilling desires that she had, but in this one with Sam its fulfilling the desire "sex with a rockstar" but Sam it's Dylan friend & Sophia also see him like a son this could make her feel guilt about Sam and Dylan, thats my point. Not about all everything goes around Dylan since he's not the main character.

EchartC

Mar 19, 2019
The thing i don't get is why Aiden task are still on if Sophia knows the truth now? I mean there is no explanation to that. Why the hell she would keep on doing those tasks if it was set up by Dylan whom she is trying to protect by doing those tasks in the first place!?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes