hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
People you scare me. If L&P read all the discussions about his work speed and work organization he would possibly be so depressed that the project would stop. Anyway, I'm depressed.
You seem to me like a bunch of fully understanding adults who stand around a child and persuade him to do this or that so that life can go ahead.
FOLKS, WE ARE ADDICTS. ADMIT IT TO YOURSELF! QUESTION YOUR MOTIVATION!
I don't trust myself to cross the path.

Anyone who has ever coordinated a software project knows how much time it costs if several people work on this project.
How much effort does it cost to distribute the tasks so that everyone does the right thing at the right time, and how much
nerve it takes to clarify the interfaces. And that with experienced employees who have known each other for a long time.
Initially, its effectiveness will decrease even further. Then maybe increase but only if he does not have to find out that
the new employee does not fit his way of working. That will also be a reason why L&P is so opposed to it or shy away from risk.

If someone wants to start a survey here with the aim of reducing the quality of the images in order to increase the output speed,
he loses something from L&P that he enjoys most about the whole development. That would be like, Bane71, as if you started a survey with the aim of taking my chocolate away - WORLD WAR 3. He would still deliver but I think his main motivation would be gone.
I can pass the suggestion on to KillJoy: Please reduce the quality of your graphics that are published by FanArt and make a few more pictures for them!

Allycat, I played FreePass. Moderate graphics and a story that, like other games, seems to have been copied from this one.
Just because he listens to you he's not a good developer.

And now the dear money. Of course that will also be a motivation. And he definitely wants to live from the game for as long as possible.
I also have no selfless trust in the developer. I am a Patreon but if the whole thing were so important to me I would not donate but make a solid contract with someone else.

So, now increase my response count with FacePalms.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the last two events are the sophie/aiden and sophie/dylan ok. i hope the dylan evet will be short and easy one for L&p

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Freug

Mar 14, 2019
If the first sex scene is on playable day 19 wouldn't that kind of imply that Sophia must have started doing other sexual acts like blowjobs, handjobs on other men from a few days back itself. I don't see the sex scene being the very first straight up act of cheating by Sophia. I mean I have never come across a corruption game where blowjob scenes weren't already there in the game before a sex scene came along.
I hope you're right.
It depends entirely on what is considered a "sex scene" by L&P, and by Patreon. It may only be that blowjobs and handjobs start at playable day 19, and that actual penetrative sex is much later. Considering the glacial pass of their content so far, I think this is more likely, especially considering that the lesbian route tends to have events first, and Ellie only has one event coming up on playable day 14. Keep in mind too that it's against Patreon's TOS to show sexual activity with minors, for which Dylan and Sam both are, so L&P needs to delay it for as long as possible.
If the first sex scene is on playable day 19 wouldn't that kind of imply that Sophia must have started doing other sexual acts like blowjobs, handjobs on other men from a few days back itself. I don't see the sex scene being the very first straight up act of cheating by Sophia. I mean I have never come across a corruption game where blowjob scenes weren't already there in the game before a sex scene came along.
After the prison visit, there could be possibilities of Don Moreno requiring one more conjugal visit to pay off the debt. Sophia already has fantasized about that. But we'll see!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Of course, we can't have everything, better time, better quality, better quantity. Here, it's a false dilemma (we have to choose between quality or quantity). It doesn't work with me ;)
Well, When L&P makes a statement like Quantity is the byproduct of Quality, How do you convince him otherwise? When he creates a "Quality" Scene it may have 10 CS/renders, He may say all ten are needed to achieve the quality he wants for that scene. However, you look at the same scene with 10 CS/renders that he created, and you conclude that 4 out of 10 CS/renders are needed and the other 6 are redundant but you feel he can achieve or keep the same level of quality.

How do you convince him of that?

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You have not taken a position on this :)!

FOLKS, WE ARE ADDICTS. ADMIT IT TO YOURSELF! QUESTION YOUR MOTIVATION!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think this is worth clarifying, when it is suggested that L&P downgrade the quality of the renders, no one is asking for to go from this:
1150335_1017063_x.png

to this:

-1x-1.png

Instead, I just want him to go back to the image quality that he had two updates ago. No one, and I mean no one, was complaining about the quality of the renders. But now, when it is suggested that L&P lower the quality of the renders too many people (mostly on Patreon) act like the game has always been in 1080p and that any lowering of the renders would be akin to downgrading from HD to SD.

While that alone won't increase the speed of development enough, it would be a good place to start.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It is not quite what I say.

To think 'Choose between the (best) quality and the (best) quantity is a false dilemma' and do it, it's even a big mistake.
I'm saying, you can have decent quality, decent quality, and decent delivery time.
And that's one problem that will not come across with L&P. I would have to conclude that the word decent doesn't exist to him based on the text from his Patreon page.

L&P's Patreon:
After seeing so many lower-quality adult games, the primary goal is to show as much skin or as many h scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development (and not even good or authentic renders!)! So, I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game, which has become like a little obsession.

Just using a couple of words in there like realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused phase the word decent out.

No one can be 100% on everything, but saying I have reached 85% of what i think is the best, on time, quantity, quality, story, that's sane.
We are talking about L&P here.
Equation > L&P * OCD = 100%

The quality of its renderings is already more than decent. But by choosing 100% on quality and quantity, we can all see that the delays are significantly longer.

The best picture is long-distance running : if you go to your max (heart rate, speed, breathing, ...), you will not have a good result in the end, you will be tired and demotivated before the finish line, you may even not finish the race due to injury, hyper-ventilation, respiratory failure or worse.

I don't have to convince L&P, it's up to him to figure it out, if not... whatever, it's not that I don't care, but almost.
Yeah, L&P doesn't really settle for decent. However, some animated rendering scenes surprised me in the condition they were in and it confused me (Liam & Sophia's Bedroom scene after the hot tub and Sophia riding "Antonio") as he only looped 4 frames on both if I can recall that correctly.

The long-distance analogy I can agree with as his scenes keep growing and growing. The finish line will keep moving exponentially as he doesn't have a stopping point. I mean going from 1 full day > 2 - half days > 3 - one-third days but the renders/cs keeps increasing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, When L&P makes a statement like Quantity is the byproduct of Quality, How do you convince him otherwise? When he creates a "Quality" Scene it may have 10 CS/renders, He may say all ten are needed to achieve the quality he wants for that scene. However, you look at the same scene with 10 CS/renders that he created, and you conclude that 4 out of 10 CS/renders are needed and the other 6 are redundant but you feel he can achieve or keep the same level of quality.

How do you convince him of that?
I really hope,when we finally reach sex scenes with other characters,he will pay same attention.
So far all sex scenes with Liam are lackluster.Barely anything to see there.

Reactions: Toushiro and Bane71

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I'll let you decide what L&P is saying here. Some might think this is a cryptic response.

View attachment 1132972
See!! Dylan the cockblocker is at it again!! FCK! FCK! FCK!
I blame him. You know he is at fault with everything with Aiden. Just so everyone knows, Dylan also whispers "we need more pigeons" and "Add another pigeon lady in the park in addition of Sophia... by the bench would be good". Meanwhile, we are left yelling and pounding on the thick glass in the background. "Don't let Dylan turn Sophia into a bird lady! Sophia is not a BIRDLADY!!"
He is at fault for everything delaying this update. It is ok for everyone to acknowledge the absolute fact now that without Dylan the update would be complete. Just sending him to an all boys football/soccer academy in another country would solve everything and save L&P from all drama. Dylan has established what he needed for the story and keeping him in a central role is a mistake. The story is about Sophia and it is not all about Dylan. Considering this L&P would have no need for assistance or debates on quality over quantity. But now we get to wait so we can see him introduced to Emma, I am so excited. ;)

That little cockblocker...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3491279

It's funny how sophia can kill the shota boys, chop them into pieces, cook them and server to Ava for dessert and still LP don't break any Patreon rule. But if she show them a half of a quarter of her
breasts LP could be completely banned.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"we need more pigeons"
Do you know what we need ?

'we get to wait so we can see him introduced to Emma'

Maybe Emma will ignore him, because she loves Sophie ! or she will be interested to have more opportunity to see Sophie, who knows ? :sneaky:
I do find it strange that L&P creates interesting female characters as LIs for Sophia, and then in Emma's case (and to a lesser extent Marie too) makes them an LI for Dylan instead, when even he doesn't like the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: afterlights
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes