Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Dylan faction. Ugh.

Why would Patreon be concerned about a completely incest-free and absolutely no question about characters being under 18 game such as Decisions of Life? I don't follow...
That's what I meant about "what L&P is really up to". That on the surface, yeah, Decisions of Life looks innocent enough. But if someone really looked into it, there are references to events that L&P is working on that don't appear in DoL. Most of Ellie's showers aren't even in DoL. So when patrons talk about how hot events are that aren't even in the game, it's only a matter of time before flags are going to be raised.

All it would really take is for someone to ask "When will the son fuck the mother", as people continue to ask in this thead. And if L&P is asleep or otherwise AFK, he might not have a chance to delete the post before one of the Patreon mods see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
All is would really take is for someone to ask "When will the son fuck the mother", as people continue to ask in this thead. And if L&P is asleep or otherwise AFK, he might not have a chance to delete the post before one of the Patreon mods see it.
Yikes, and double yikes. Very eye opening, I hadn't considered that.

Hmmm. Much to contemplate.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
(Specific to this game and these characters) Sophia would have to be so completely broken to let Dylan have sex with her, jeezus that's a depressing thought. I think she's already far along the road to ruin when that possibility comes up.
I have discussed at length how I think the story will be laid out, but suffice it to say I think L&P will provide ample opportunities for the player to course correct. Having sex with Dylan may not even be the final straw, it may lock the player out of any "happy" ending but there may still be time to salvage something. But if the player chooses to go 100% corrupt and sleep with both of her children, I think the end result is catastrophic.

The Dylan faction. Ugh.

Why would Patreon be concerned about a completely incest-free and absolutely no question about characters being under 18 game such as Decisions of Life? I don't follow...
That's what I meant about "what L&P is really up to". That on the surface, yeah, Decisions of Life looks innocent enough. But if someone really looked into it, there are references to events that L&P is working on that don't appear in DoL. Most of Ellie's showers aren't even in DoL. So when patrons talk about how hot events are that aren't even in the game, it's only a matter of time before flags are going to be raised.

All it would really take is for someone to ask "When will the son fuck the mother", as people continue to ask in this thead. And if L&P is asleep or otherwise AFK, he might not have a chance to delete the post before one of the Patreon mods see it.
I recently started my own Patreon, and let me tell you- L&P really is playing a dangerous game because he is breaking like every single rule. When I was setting up my account, I actually thought of L&P because all the things he's doing are against the rule. Creating a "fake" game to fool Patreon, hosting different content off site for Patrons, creating content that is against the TOS and using workarounds to avoid Patreon detection, and a few others. He shares the website where you can download AWAM in private messages on Patreon. All it would take is like 5 minutes from a mod and L&P is banned instantly. No warning like many creators get, he'd be straight up banned instantly.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
... Keep in mind too that it's against Patreon's TOS to show sexual activity with minors, for which Dylan and Sam both are, so L&P needs to delay it for as long as possible.
Even if you don't believe me, it's a fact that Ellie is also only 17 years old. So she is not of age either. If you write about the age of the characters, then you should include all of them.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Only problem with that is how do you stop people voting multiple times. Even if you lock it to an IP, there are numerous ways to get around it.
Another suggestion can be to have two separate polls. One exclusively for patrons and one as I suggested previously a public one. Of course he can pay more emphasis on the patron poll but the public poll can also give him an understanding of what the people want.

Mantis-male

Jun 10, 2020
All this talk of Sophia having sex has reminded me of two critical pieces of information that we don't seem to have yet:
  1. Does Sophia squirt?
  2. Does Sophia swallow?
1. In the shower with Ellie, Sophia said that some women can have it, but she didn't have it
2. If I'm not mistaken, it can happen under the right circumstances with Liam

Reactions: Loathsome Gollum

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have a request to you personally and to many other visitors of this forum. Please trust L&P a little more, he really does a lot and I understand that there is still more to be done.
Do not think that he has no desire to speed up the work! He just doesn't want to speed up to the detriment of render quality and storytelling.
What lack of trust? I guess I misunderstand you or you misunderstand my comment. I know him. It's fine with me. I don't mind if it takes years to finish the game. All fine!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
What lack of trust? I guess I misunderstand you or you misunderstand my comment. I know him. It's fine with me. I don't mind if it takes years to finish the game. All fine!
Sorry, this message is more addressed to all forum guests than to you personally. Sorry.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Patron: Hire someone to help with renders.
L&P: No. It wouldn't work with my process. I write and render scenes simultaneously.
I'll be redundant, but humans are not 2-core processors.
When you work with DAZ you have a lot to think about.
Text, which is the most important, needs a special "mood", especially for adults. You need to be inspired, or rather, moments of maximum inspiration come and go.

:unsure: I don't think L&P is in Sophia's situation of continued horniness.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
'Even finding someone competent for translating or coding didn't work out.'
The quality of its code is beginner level. There I guess it's more a personality problem.
Renpy is simple, you declare variables, set them True/False and jump around. It slows down a lot the text input part and the connection between the render file and the links to the main file.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I wrote to L&P and asked him to conduct a survey about the lower quality of the renders, if this solution would speed up the release of updates. Based on the survey, think about and decide how to move on.
So on one post you're here bashing (and liking comments doing the same) whoever wants him to develop faster without decreasing the quality of his renders and now you're proposing a survey to lower the quality of the renders? Logic = 0

Decreasing quality isn't the answer for someone like L&P, decreasing quantity is.
This is going to be another update that I open the images folder, see the thumbnails and plenty of the images will look the same. The problem with L&P is that in his mind quantity of renders = good, hence why whenever an update comes up he says "with 12390823 renders, 14% more than last update!!" like anyone cares about that.

The only thing that stands out in this VN compared to other games is render quality and you want to take that out? Doesn't make any sense.
I also suggested that L&P release updates within every 1 - 3 months, no more, depending on the ready-made materials on the events of the game day.
This is the way, has to be the way. Fixed version updates, I guess it's the only way he can be measured when developing.

Reactions: Toushiro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So on one post you're here bashing (and liking comments doing the same) whoever wants him to develop faster without decreasing the quality of his renders and now you're proposing a survey to lower the quality of the renders? Logic = 0

Decreasing quality isn't the answer for someone like L&P, decreasing quantity is.
This is going to be another update that I open the images folder, see the thumbnails and plenty of the images will look the same. The problem with L&P is that in his mind quantity of renders = good, hence why whenever an update comes up he says "with 12390823 renders, 14% more than last update!!" like anyone cares about that.

The only thing that stands out in this VN compared to other games is render quality and you want to take that out? Doesn't make any sense.

This is the way, has to be the way. Fixed version updates, I guess it's the only way he can be measured when developing.
Probably my bad English prevents you from understanding me correctly.
I use an electronic translator.

First of all, I never scold anyone. I drew the attention of some users that they have no right to insult and accuse L&P. I guess it's completely different, it's not scolding.

Second, I understand that reducing the quality of rendering is an unpleasant decision, but you can consider this option. That doesn't mean I insist. This is just one approach. My logic is easy to understand if you understand me correctly.

To a greater extent, I am against harsh statements here on the forum both to L&P and to other users. Unfortunately, many of us lack tolerance for the opinions of our opponents.

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Synthesizing a little: Quality will not decrease, He will not hire anyone.
What remains? That the distance from A to B doesn't go through C/D/E...., and to be as straight a line as possible.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes