Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
at this point it seems like its just going to drag on until late May.

he's going to boast about 700/800 renders and 10 new environments completely missing the point that that is hindering development time and we're back at 5/6 months for a development cycle but now instead of half a day it's for a third of a day

the 3 month thing for a third of a day didnt even last 2 versions.

estimate for game completion: 2040
Sad but true.

It won't change until L&P realises himself that firstly 690+ renders for a small update, and secondly also that 30 minutes tweaking per render, are not themselves a good thing. He needs to learn how to focus and how to be more efficient - no indication as yet that either are likely anytime soon.

In the meantime we will have to enjoy those pictures of Sophia in black leathers!!

Reactions: Jude6

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does the week between tasks involve the time jump?
That is more or less what I'm asking. The only other storyline the time jump really affects is Bennett's deadline, bringing it to playable day 17 instead of 24, which only really matters in that it's now before the first sex on the Filthy route.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That is more or less what I'm asking. The only other storyline the time jump really affects is Bennett's deadline, bringing it to playable day 17 instead of 24, which only really matters in that it's now before the first sex on the Filthy route.
Ok.I got somewhat confused here and thought that you meant that the tasks would not happen because of the time jump but they will.This is the only thing that I have from L&P about the time jump and Aiden tasks.
Aiden.PNG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So there's still no sex scene involving Sophia and Dylan/Sam?
Correct. The best information we have is that the first sex scene on the Filthy route wont be until playable day 19 (we're at 12 at the moment). Which could be at least 5 years away, especially if L&P continues to expand events like he is currently.

Reactions: AB96

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Correct. The best information we have is that the first sex scene on the Filthy route wont be until playable day 19 (we're at 12 at the moment). Which could be at least 5 years away, especially if L&P continues to expand events like he is currently.
If the first sex scene is on playable day 19 wouldn't that kind of imply that Sophia must have started doing other sexual acts like blowjobs, handjobs on other men from a few days back itself. I don't see the sex scene being the very first straight up act of cheating by Sophia. I mean I have never come across a corruption game where blowjob scenes weren't already there in the game before a sex scene came along.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If the first sex scene is on playable day 19 wouldn't that kind of imply that Sophia must have started doing other sexual acts like blowjobs, handjobs on other men from a few days back itself. I don't see the sex scene being the very first straight up act of cheating by Sophia. I mean I have never come across a corruption game where blowjob scenes weren't already there in the game before a sex scene came along.
It depends entirely on what is considered a "sex scene" by L&P, and by Patreon. It may only be that blowjobs and handjobs start at playable day 19, and that actual penetrative sex is much later. Considering the glacial pass of their content so far, I think this is more likely, especially considering that the lesbian route tends to have events first, and Ellie only has one event coming up on playable day 14. Keep in mind too that it's against Patreon's TOS to show sexual activity with minors, for which Dylan and Sam both are, so L&P needs to delay it for as long as possible.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
If I recall correctly, the “ Ellie ” route is supposed to split in the future.
I can see the scenario with Logan happening in the “bitch Ellie route ” ( I’m not calling it like that to insult Ellie in case someone is wondering, it’s just that if you make certain decisions in the game, you end up with some “bitch Ellie ” points.
But on a strict Ellie/Sophia relationship I don’t know where L&p is going.
Does they fall so in love with each other that they leave Liam and Dylan and go live together happily ever after ?
I know that many people would enjoy that type of ending but I would like to have some semblance of realism and not have an nice ending just for the heck of it.
And again, for those who don’t understand, I’m not saying that it’s bad that Ellie has made that much progress or that I would prefer other characters to be ahead of her.
It’s just that she’s still her daughter at the end of the day.
Dylan is in the same case being her son, but he is far from where Ellie is at the moment.
I think that Dylan is far away from Ellie in the 'passion' area of their relationship, but is leagues ahead of her in terms of 'lust'.

Ellie had one event that i would categorize as a corruption/sexual one which is shared with Julie btw and Dylan had several big or small event that helped build Sophia's lust towards him. And no, having a bath together (which don't have nearly as much sexual innuendos as small, normal, everyday conversation with Dylan has) and groping each other is not as explicit as Sophia moddelling for Dylan in skimpy swinsuits while getting egged by lewd comments in her backyard, where anyone could see her...at least in my opinion.

So saying that Dylan is far from Ellie is not as accurate as it sounds, he has a bigger chance of getting it on with Sophia before Ellie and she has a lot more time and build up to a proper romance. Both are good for me though, love lesbian romance and Ellie's event are the most well written for me, but at the same i like to see Sophia getting dirty too. Well, we still will need to wait several years for any of the two to get to the point.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think that Dylan is far away from Ellie in the 'passion' area of their relationship, but is leagues ahead of her in terms of 'lust'.
So saying that Dylan is far from Ellie is not as accurate as it sounds, he has a bigger chance of getting it on with Sophia before Ellie and she has a lot more time and build up to a proper romance.
Not sure I agree with this - I'd be surprised if Dylan actually gets anywhere with Sophia in terms of consensual physical intimacy. She's done some pretty outrageous things to satisfy his needs, she's given in to him and even enjoyed playing into his fantasies, and I think he will continue to play an important role in her corruption. We're barely past 1/3 of the playable contents so maybe he will, but I get the sense that Sophia won't ever be turned on by her son and won't ever take him in - that is, think of him as a sexual partner.
Well, we still will need to wait several years for any of the two to get to the point.
Sad but true...

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
...After a certain point, more renders do not equate to a better game, that's what we call the law of diminishing returns. As one reviewer wrote about this game back in 2018, L&P spent 25 images showing Sophia getting up and going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I haven't independently verified this, but if it's true then it's a great illustration of terrible time/resource management...
I wasn't going to bring this up but - the first two preview renders of the Wedding dress event are a shot-reverse shot of the same moment of Sophia walking through the front door of the store.
Same goes for the shot-reverse shot of Sophia approaching Aiden on his bike.

The counter-argument to that would be, the second render (the reverse shot) doesn't take as long to put together because all L&P is doing is moving the camera from one side of the space to the other.

The counter-argument to THAT would be, if L&P weren't doing the reverse shot then he wouldn't need to have assembled the whole street outside the Dress shop and could have left everything outside the shop windows as a black void, which could be kept out of frame with careful positioning of the 'actors' (Sophia and the others).

TV sitcoms save time and money by not building the 4th wall of their regular sets and just position their actors so they never have to point the camera in that direction.

!Disclaimer! I know almost nothing about 3d rendering, so I defer to others experience. My only relevant experience is in filming and photography.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Not sure I agree with this - I'd be surprised if Dylan actually gets anywhere with Sophia in terms of consensual physical intimacy. She's done some pretty outrageous things to satisfy his needs, she's given in to him and even enjoyed playing into his fantasies, and I think he will continue to play an important role in her corruption. We're barely past 1/3 of the playable contents so maybe he will, but I get the sense that Sophia won't ever be turned on by her son and won't ever take him in - that is, think of him as a sexual partner.

Sad but true...
I think further into her corruption she will eventually give in as she don't seen against it compared to way earlier in the game, but for sure neither Dylan nor Ellie will be the first to hit it with Sophia.

I would be surprised if any of the LI gets there anytime soon, the side characters will probably get there way faster. I'm betting my bits on Alyssa btw

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Sad but true...
Also look at who has managed to get Sophia wet in terms of "lust". Dylan and Sam aren't on the list. Larry is I think the only one of the males that might be close. Affection for Dylan and Sam certainly, but attraction?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Also look at who has managed to get Sophia wet in terms of "lust". Dylan and Sam aren't on the list. Larry is I think the only one of the males that might be close. Affection for Dylan and Sam certainly, but attraction?
I mean who really knows, right? I could see Sam and Zak getting some second base/third base action eventually. Aiden being a dominant alpha type looks likely to jump the line on those two. But Dylan, nah.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean who really knows, right? I could see Sam and Zak getting some second base/third base action eventually. Aiden being a dominant alpha type looks likely to jump the line on those two. But Dylan, nah.
You might be forgetting one thing though: the Dylan faction has a lot of sway. So while I think he'll be the last, there'd be riots if he never got there. The only possibility of him never getting there I think is if the game gets abandoned or cancelled if Patreon ever gets wind of what L&P is really up to.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I still feel very strongly that Dylan will be one of the last possible LI to hookup with Sophia. Dylan represents Sophia's complete corruption, so until she has been utterly corrupted she won't have sex with Dylan. They will have sex sometime around playable day 25 and it will basically be the climax of the game. After they have full sex for the first time, Sophia will probably be on the road to ruin.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The Dylan faction. Ugh.
The only possibility of him never getting there is I think is if the game gets abandoned or cancelled if Patreon ever gets wind of what L&P is really up to.
Why would Patreon be concerned about a completely incest-free and absolutely no question about characters being under 18 game such as Decisions of Life? I don't follow...

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I still feel very strongly that Dylan will be one of the last possible LI to hookup with Sophia. Dylan represents Sophia's complete corruption, so until she has been utterly corrupted she won't have sex with Dylan. They will have sex sometime around playable day 25 and it will basically be the climax of the game. After they have full sex for the first time, Sophia will probably be on the road to ruin.
(Specific to this game and these characters) Sophia would have to be so completely broken to let Dylan have sex with her, jeezus that's a depressing thought. I think she's already far along the road to ruin when that possibility comes up.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes