Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'm just trying to explain that when she gets fucked, she's not the main person in the game... why is everyone trying so hard to get into her underpants? Even Dylan's son is trying to do it... what's the point of them doing it if none of them fuck her like a street whore... that's what i wonder ... i don't get it ... they take her out to clubs and restaurants and try to get her under the skirt ... but why if they won't fuck her ... development doesn't mean that this game needs serious work ... or did i miss something?!
You definitely missed the very theme of the game.
They don't fuck her because they can't. How will be logical and satisfying at the same time if the character has just had 2 meetings with Sophia and then fucks her the third time they meet. Makes no sense to me. There should be some attraction, some relationship development and that takes time. Dylan is her son it will take him a lot of time to get to that with Sophia. And if Sophia actually has no affection then the only way she fucks is under alcohol influence which is the most cliche excuse ever to get the characters to have sex ( absolute trash ) and the others are rape and blackmail. Depicting rape isn't really a very nice thing not does the creator want to include it and executing a blackmail with no escape is a really tough job
If you want a well written story with a scene that makes sense then it takes time. She has been established as a sensible woman and not a whore.
The developer wants eroticism since that requires more of his artistic sense and is much more fun to work on rather than making 3 renders and putting them on loop and making a sex scene.
The developer wants some realism and I don't think realistic people just start fucking each other aggressively, especially conservative wife like Sophia. And if you think that's wrong then the only way you can prove it is by actually just going up to a conservative wife, meeting her twice and fucking the hell out of her the third time. If you can do that then I guess L&P really is a bad writer and the game is garbage and we are all wasting are time on this game

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Ok, I'm bored and I need speculations. :)
Here goes nothing:

She is not wearing make-up... :unsure:
Aiden was explicit about that for the tasks in the school when she had to expose herself to the students.
Could it be a hint on the nature of the task, i.e. not a voyeuristic one?
ok, Occam's razor suggests that she simply didn't put it on for the wedding dress event and she hasn't with herself in the purse. But my question is, in a scenario where somehow Aiden want to expose Sophia (wherever and to whomever) wouldn't he also ask to put some make-up?
Anyone or am I the only crazy one? :LOL:

Last edited:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I was thinking about the different characters and their relationship with Sophia, and for me, it’s really strange that Ellie is already this far in her progress with Sophia.
I’m not saying that she should or shouldn’t be there , but let’s make a comparison :

-Take Dylan and Sam ( the 2 important male characters) . Are they that far beyond what other less important male characters have done with Sophia ?
She has shown her boobs to Dylan after bargaining for a long time. Well she does the same for deshawn and the prisoner guy. She even fantasize to have sex with the man, while she’s far from doing that with Dylan.

With Sam, it’s even worse. Zac, in 2 events, has already closed the gap with him.

- Now let’s look at Ellie case and let’s compare her to the other female protagonists :
-Vicky ? Ellie is far ahead
Nathalie ? Same
Alyssa ? She’s progressing but Ellie is still past her
- The 2 girls from the yoga event ? (Can’t remember their names right now). Can we even compare Ellie with them
- Patricia who is supposed to be one of the 2 most important female characters is far behind Ellie.
- And as for Julia, yes you could say that she’s on par with Ellie but even the last event with Julia, it was mostly Ellie who was in control of the situation.

I’m not comparing Ellie to Dylan here or saying they should be at the same stage.
But look at where Sam and Dylan are comparing to other males characters and now look at Ellie comparing to other female characters.

Where are we in the game ? Playable day 12?
At the speed L&p is progressing Sophia/Ellie relationship, I don’t see why they wouldn’t have sex before playable day 20. (And I ‘m really generous here. That would only happen if L&p really slow down their relationship, or if Ellie doesn’t have that much events for the next 8 playable days ( which won’t happen)).

It’s not like with Vicky or Nathalie who appear once every 4 or 5 playable day for a small event.
She’s one of the main characters. She will be present for most of the days to come and sometime she will have multiple event with Sophia on the same day. Each time making some progress in her relationship with Sophia.

So let’s say, arbitrarily, that they have sex on playable day 20 . Then what ? That would still leave 10 playable days. So ... they have sex in different places ? Use some sex toys ? Have a threesome with Julia or Patricia ? I don’t see why that would take 10 days. And it might feel a little redundant for some people after some time.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
That's great perspective. We can't get lulled into thinking that three updates this year was "good" because that's still awful output. At minimum, we should be getting four updates every year. That's partly why I'm so concerned about the future of this game, L&P is making a conscious decision to do everything he can to slow down development. He's not only coming up short for four updates a year, he's actively never been slower in his development. Just as the game began to gain some momentum in the narrative, we're now staring at possibly the longest development cycle yet.
genauso denke ich auch

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As we know that there'll be no rape or extreme violence in this story, taking her away to meet his friends or an audience would seem unrealistic. Any strip or fashion show would certainly lead to a demand for more.....which surely can't/won't happen. As for Aiden raping her, I think she could kick him into the middle of the next update, with a well-aimed platform boot to the groin area. I'm not expecting too much of this event but I would guess that a 'realistic' Sophia wouldn't simply climb on the back of a bike to go to an unknown destination. Yet, somehow this 'unrealistic' approach seems possible given the need for progress.
The need to step forward is normal, it's mandatory even, but if this is the solution (Sophia gets on the bike and leaves with Aiden to a known/unknown destination, to an abandoned warehouse supposedly,
where she'll perform a supposed striptease in front of strangers) is the most unrealistic of all.
The strangers, supposedly, know she's Aiden's teacher and know why she's there.
Does anyone think a woman would walk out of there without a gangbang as a souvenir? The question is whether she'll have any holes left untouched. That's on planet Earth.:cool:
In real life it happens, but with some very silly girls. But in Sophia's case, a mature woman.:unsure:
I remember talking to Patricia about the "fauna" populating the city and how dangerous it is.

I get it, Aiden's a boy of his word, they have an agreement and he'll stick to it. But what's the deal? 12 tasks. That's like signing a blank cheque.
There is no deal until you know the 12 tasks.

Long story short, anything can happen, anytime, anywhere. All the talk about what can happen .... a waste of time.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
At the speed L&p is progressing Sophia/Ellie relationship, I don’t see why they wouldn’t have sex before playable day 20. (And I ‘m really generous here. That would only happen if L&p really slow down their relationship, or if Ellie doesn’t have that much events for the next 8 playable days ( which won’t happen)).

So let’s say, arbitrarily, that they have sex on playable day 20 . Then what ? That would still leave 10 playable days. So ... they have sex in different places ? Use some sex toys ? Have a threesome with Julia or Patricia ? I don’t see why that would take 10 days. And it might feel a little redundant for some people after some time.
I look at it like this in order to keep things in perspective: do you think Sophia is one week away from having sex with her daughter? My answer is "no". I agree with you that Ellie is in the lead right now (putting aside Liam), but I don't think Sophia is a week away from having sex with her. Now, the time jump could change this depending on how long it is, but for simplicity let's ignore the upcoming time jump. In a normal affair, the person is at least contemplating the idea a week out from when the actual affair begins. And while Sophia has crossed some lines with Ellie, she hasn't expressed an interest in having sex with Ellie yet.

HOWEVER, I have a theory because you're right that if they have sex the next question is does the relationship get blown wide open. My theory is that Logan (and Patricia to a lesser extent) will play a critical role in Sophia and Ellie expanding their relationship. While I don't think that Ellie and Sophia will necessarily have a threesome with Logan, I do think it will be something close to that. I see a scenario where Ellie and Logan are hanging out (maybe as a group, maybe just the two of them) and for some reason Sophia is there as well. Since Logan only knows Sophia to be Ellie's "friend", I can see a scenario where Ellie and Sophia are challenged by Logan to make-out (or more). The player will have the choice to refuse and expose Sophia as Ellie's mother, or play along in order to maintain the ruse.

My theory leaves a lot of questions unanswered, but I think it's a plausible way for Sophia and Ellie to move forward. I think such a scenario would give the two of them the cover they still need to act on the feelings they have but are trying to suppress. So far when Ellie and Sophia have had sexual encounters in the shower, it's always been under the guise of teaching/showing Ellie. This gives Sophia the cover she needs to do something that she wants but that she knows she SHOULDN'T want. In the case of a threeway kiss/whatever with Logan, it would be the same idea. "Oh, I shouldn't do this but I want to keep my cover in one piece, so I guess I'll just make-out with my daughter and maybe Logan at the same time. And if my hands wander, well that's just me pretending that I'm enjoying this."

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was thinking about the different characters and their relationship with Sophia, and for me, it’s really strange that Ellie is already this far in her progress with Sophia.
I’m not saying that she should or shouldn’t be there , but let’s make a comparison :

-Take Dylan and Sam ( the 2 important male characters) . Are they that far beyond what other less important male characters have done with Sophia ?
She has shown her boobs to Dylan after bargaining for a long time. Well she does the same for deshawn and the prisoner guy. She even fantasize to have sex with the man, while she’s far from doing that with Dylan.

With Sam, it’s even worse. Zac, in 2 events, has already closed the gap with him.

- Now let’s look at Ellie case and let’s compare her to the other female protagonists :
-Vicky ? Ellie is far ahead
Nathalie ? Same
Alyssa ? She’s progressing but Ellie is still past her
- The 2 girls from the yoga event ? (Can’t remember their names right now). Can we even compare Ellie with them
- Patricia who is supposed to be one of the 2 most important female characters is far behind Ellie.
- And as for Julia, yes you could say that she’s on par with Ellie but even the last event with Julia, it was mostly Ellie who was in control of the situation.

I’m not comparing Ellie to Dylan here or saying they should be at the same stage.
But look at where Sam and Dylan are comparing to other males characters and now look at Ellie comparing to other female characters.

It’s not like with Vicky or Nathalie who appear once every 4 or 5 playable day for a small event.
She’s one of the main characters. She will be present for most of the days to come and sometime she will have multiple event with Sophia on the same day. Each time making some progress in her relationship with Sophia.

You do realise that Alyssa is on a different route than Ellie?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I look at it like this in order to keep things in perspective: do you think Sophia is one week away from having sex with her daughter? My answer is "no". I agree with you that Ellie is in the lead right now (putting aside Liam), but I don't think Sophia is a week away from having sex with her. Now, the time jump could change this depending on how long it is, but for simplicity let's ignore the upcoming time jump. In a normal affair, the person is at least contemplating the idea a week out from when the actual affair begins. And while Sophia has crossed some lines with Ellie, she hasn't expressed an interest in having sex with Ellie yet.

HOWEVER, I have a theory because you're right that if they have sex the next question is does the relationship get blown wide open. My theory is that Logan (and Patricia to a lesser extent) will play a critical role in Sophia and Ellie expanding their relationship. While I don't think that Ellie and Sophia will necessarily have a threesome with Logan, I do think it will be something close to that. I see a scenario where Ellie and Logan are hanging out (maybe as a group, maybe just the two of them) and for some reason Sophia is there as well. Since Logan only knows Sophia to be Ellie's "friend", I can see a scenario where Ellie and Sophia are challenged by Logan to make-out (or more). The player will have the choice to refuse and expose Sophia as Ellie's mother, or play along in order to maintain the ruse.

My theory leaves a lot of questions unanswered, but I think it's a plausible way for Sophia and Ellie to move forward. I think such a scenario would give the two of them the cover they still need to act on the feelings they have but are trying to suppress. So far when Ellie and Sophia have had sexual encounters in the shower, it's always been under the guise of teaching/showing Ellie. This gives Sophia the cover she needs to do something that she wants but that she knows she SHOULDN'T want. In the case of a threeway kiss/whatever with Logan, it would be the same idea. "Oh, I shouldn't do this but I want to keep my cover in one piece, so I guess I'll just make-out with my daughter and maybe Logan at the same time. And if my hands wander, well that's just me pretending that I'm enjoying this."
There is a big event due with Alyssa on day 16-17,I cannot rememebr what one but it is supposed to be a carry on from there last meeting

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There is a big event due with Alyssa on day 16-17,I cannot rememebr what onw but it is supposed to be a carry on from there last meeting
Right, I think it's very possible that Alyssa is the first person Sophia can actually have sex with. But since she and Ellie are on mutually exclusive paths, I think the next big step with Ellie will involve my Logan scenario somewhere around day 18. But that's a total guess.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It really shows how long this game has been in development, I just read a comment saying Sophia flashed her tits to Deshawn. I have no clue who the hell that is, nor do I remember anyone besides Liam, Dylan, Ellie, or Patricia seeing Sophia's knockers.

Edit: lmao just remembered who he is, was thinking it was some random early on.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Right, I think it's very possible that Alyssa is the first person Sophia can actually have sex with. But since she and Ellie are on mutually exclusive paths, I think the next big step with Ellie will involve my Logan scenario somewhere around day 18. But that's a total guess.
Alyssa and Sophia had a chemistry right from when they first met

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes