Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Totally agree.

This explains the high number of tasks (or at least seemed unnecessary and ridiculous from what I read in some posts).
Even if the primary reaction is to say, "How soon will I see all this ??", the number is once again aimed at slow corruption (I know, it has been said over and over again). Step by step, we get a lot more from someone.

For now, I can't imagine L&P not showing the upcoming tasks in scenes. Sophia hasn't told anyone about Aiden's blackmail yet, so she doesn't have anyone to confide in. And she knows talking about it could end it too. And if she enjoys it more and more, would she want to stop? Obviously, the woman knows that it is wrong, but she takes pleasure in it that she admits to herself more easily.
L&P gets stuck.
If he makes leaps in time, how to justify the progressions?
Who could Sophia tell what happened?

We should introduce a scene where she takes someone in on a specific topic (if we're just talking about Aiden's tasks, who might have the privilege of being the confidant? Alyssa? But she's involved because Zach is also concerned? Patricia? But she would bring in her lawyer husband)

So far L&P has not flashed back, except for the recall of the childhood of Dylan and Ellie.
He would introduce a new way of doing things, which would amount to creating an additional confidant search scene.
So we come back to the problem of additional scenes, so more renderings, so even more time.
And the critics will continue on this subject.

On the other hand, time jumps will create a mismatch between Sophia's corrupt progress and the other characters.
How to justify that the MC progresses on its own ?

L&P has created a progression that will not support a time ellipse with too much progress.
This is the trap of its constructed history.
It needs and must be developed in stages, despite the time it takes. And the quality of AWAM comes at this price.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
This update is important, but even more so the next update, I think in order to speed up sex with men and match it to the same levels that already exist with girls (Julia, Ellie, Patricia, etc.). Sophia has been warming up throughout the day, first with the shower with Ellie, stroking and being caressed; then with Vicky and her boyfriend's cock, she has also accelerated her exhibitionism by uncovering hem in front of strangers in the sauna. She has then half-naked in prison in front of an attractive mobster with which she has had erotic thoughts.
In this update the warm-up process continues, either with grandparents or with students in the sex education class, sexual desire will surely grow. Lust that will increase with the Aiden´s task, sure it is not going to be innocent. Finally Dylan is going to increase this lewdness with an encounter that the LP itself has pointed out as important.
In the next update, the encounters with Nathalie, the small bonus storyline and another encounter with Dylan (I don´t have this for sure, because in the first post there was no encounter wih Dylan, but I have read in somewhere that It will exist) will bring her to the boil until she reaches the most important event of this day: Sam's concert where Sophia will explode (I imagine it will be Sam who will detonate the explosion, although you never know with LP). I understand that this event will be important because the next day, on the 13th, it will continue a week later than the events of the 12th. The solution for... September?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, that sucks. We gamers use almost every chance and continue to corrupt the main character, but at the same time we are afraid of a destroyed woman at the end of the story.
Even if you don't want to admit it: that's called emotional attachment. Yes, the social heritage can blow your mind.
Simple solution so that she doesn't end up fucking everyone: divide the story into individual routes that are mutually exclusive. But we don't want that either.
I'm hoping that Sophia doesn't end up destroyed. If she was to have more or less meaningful relationships with just a few individuals, she'd end up disturbed, conflicted & suffering emotionally but not destroyed. This would also IMO, be more realistic. It could be that the marriage breaks down but I want this to be avoidable. On the other hand, it seems that the mutually exclusive routes, (which have already commenced), could be the only way to achieve this. Above all a debauched fuckfest must not happen. There are already plenty of games for that type of route.

Reactions: Scarlet56

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm hoping that Sophia doesn't end up destroyed. If she was to have more or less meaningful relationships with just a few individuals, she'd end up disturbed, conflicted & suffering emotionally but not destroyed. This would also IMO, be more realistic. It could be that the marriage breaks down but I want this to be avoidable. On the other hand, it seems that the mutually exclusive routes, (which have already commenced), could be the only way to achieve this. Above all a debauched fuckfest must not happen. There are already plenty of games for that type of route.
I don't think that Sophia will have sexual intercourse with every character in the game but she will probably have encounters with them/kissing/foreplay/teasing.
Sophia could end up disturbed, conflicted & suffering emotionally with the affairs/encounters that she will have.I did read somewhere that Sophia will have to try and win her husband back,from what or whom is not known.
I am concerned that the filthy path is the bad ending for the gw route.

Last edited:

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
He splits days for fastest updates and now the waiting became even more with less contents?
Even worse he put further splitting the days to a vote around Dec 2019 and his patrons voted against it. Then a couple of releases later he did it anyway but can't demonstrate any benefits.

I think female protagonist corruption games are cursed. They all seem to fizzle out out or go totally off track. At some point when the main character is at least somewhat corrupt releases are just going to be sex with this character and then sex with that character. It's very hard to keep the story interesting at that point and I don't see people waiting 3 years to get to the sex scene in the second side job or whatever.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Even worse he put further splitting the days to a vote around Dec 2019 and his patrons voted against it. Then a couple of releases later he did it anyway but can't demonstrate any benefits.

I think female protagonist corruption games are cursed. They all seem to fizzle out out or go totally off track. At some point when the main character is at least somewhat corrupt releases are just going to be sex with this character and then sex with that character. It's very hard to keep the story interesting at that point and I don't see people waiting 3 years to get to the sex scene in the second side job or whatever.
It remains to be seen whether L&P can go against this observable trend. I've played a number of women MC games which have been abandoned, or as you say "fizzled out or gone off track." This Dev has shown good writing skills in some scenarios & it gives cause for hope, whereas the update schedule does just the reverse.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I used two upscaler tools and cropped the shot. The second one blurred the texture of the outfit a bit but it's less 'plastic'.

View attachment 1130401
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good work. Thank you! You can see Sophia's expression really well: "Well, you little shit, do you think that really impresses me!"

Dec 30, 2020
I'm just trying to explain that when she gets fucked, she's not the main person in the game... why is everyone trying so hard to get into her underpants? Even Dylan's son is trying to do it... what's the point of them doing it if none of them fuck her like a street whore... that's what i wonder ... i don't get it ... they take her out to clubs and restaurants and try to get her under the skirt ... but why if they won't fuck her ... development doesn't mean that this game needs serious work ... or did i miss something?!

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm just trying to explain that when she gets fucked, she's not the main person in the game... why is everyone trying so hard to get into her underpants? Even Dylan's son is trying to do it... what's the point of them doing it if none of them fuck her like a street whore... that's what i wonder ... i don't get it ... they take her out to clubs and restaurants and try to get her under the skirt ... but why if they won't fuck her ... development doesn't mean that this game needs serious work ... or did i miss something?!
Because not everyone fucks on a first date, or just because they went to a club, or because they went to a restaurant. This is not a game where you will get sex in every scene from every character. It isn't reasonable to expect that. If you want more sex then this isn't the game for you.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes