Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is this the update where Dylan comes home from boarding school,for those that sent him away,as I am interested in what may happen with Amber/Dylan
Of course not. That's playable day 13. Why do you think I get so bored with the hype of this update when it could be having Ellie sunbathing naked in the backyard?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Damn... I feel like they're taking a long time to do a "real cheating" with a male character. I'm not saying it's wrong, I don't have much right to "criticize" since I'm downloading it for free but... It's just an opinion.

Reactions: Tennyson@ and m4pII

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Unwatch this thread was the right choice, 4 months and still nothing. He splits days for fastest updates and now the waiting became even more with less contents? Lol L&P is a joke but his patreons are even worst. How you can support this guy, I can't understand. My only hope are for Ellie scenes, I'll back in 2023 for maybe another shower

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I've been wondering how the upcoming time-skip will work around the Aiden Path.
The Aiden storyline is kind of unique in that its events are scheduled, every time Sophia teaches a class, which is multiple times a week.
It's also one of few storylines in which Sophia doesn't have a choice of when it happens (if you're on that path).

I assume L&P is going to do a certain amount of explaining after the time-skip to show how Sophia's decline into corruption levelled off a bit to give her time to get used to a new normal.
But unless L&P plans to yadda-yadda over the 4th & 5th Aiden tasks, we're going to see some situation that takes Aiden out of the equation for a while.

Who knows, the Aiden event could end with Aiden getting arrested and taken away.
If that's the case there might even be some scene where Sophia has to identify herself to authorities and ask someone to come and pick her up, could be Patricia... could be Liam.
There will presumably be some point in the story where Liam starts to realise how much his wife is changing.

KillJoys, any bread-crumbs about the why of the time-skip?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've been wondering how the upcoming time-skip will work around the Aiden Path.
The Aiden storyline is kind of unique in that its events are scheduled, every time Sophia teaches a class, which is multiple times a week.
It's also one of few storylines in which Sophia doesn't have a choice of when it happens (if you're on that path).

I assume L&P is going to do a certain amount of explaining after the time-skip to show how Sophia's decline into corruption levelled off a bit to give her time to get used to a new normal.
But unless L&P plans to yadda-yadda over the 4th & 5th Aiden tasks, we're going to see some situation that takes Aiden out of the equation for a while.

Who knows, the Aiden event could end with Aiden getting arrested and taken away.
If that's the case there might even be some scene where Sophia has to identify herself to authorities and ask someone to come and pick her up, could be Patricia... could be Liam.
There will presumably be some point in the story where Liam starts to realise how much his wife is changing.

KillJoys, any bread-crumbs about the why of the time-skip?
No .I have not heard anything but Aiden's tasks will still take place.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2896487

Alright. I guess this post will be in the next page.
We from this thread including patrons, have no idea when the update will be released and my guess is by the 2nd week of next month we can see the update.

Just an information to those who asks "when update?" in every page. But wait, will they read this post?:unsure:

In April? Maybe. The question is: April 2021, or 3021?
A terrible joke my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Arjen and Chicha

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Alright. I guess this post will be in the next page.
We from this thread including patrons, have no idea when the update will be released and my guess is by then 2nd week of next month we can see the update.

Just an information to those who asks "when update?" in every page. But wait, will they read this post?:unsure:
Thank you for this new attempt ...;)
We will hope :rolleyes:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
at this point it seems like its just going to drag on until late May.

he's going to boast about 700/800 renders and 10 new environments completely missing the point that that is hindering development time and we're back at 5/6 months for a development cycle but now instead of half a day it's for a third of a day

the 3 month thing for a third of a day didnt even last 2 versions.

estimate for game completion: 2040

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
at this point it seems like its just going to drag on until late May.

he's going to boast about 700/800 renders and 10 new environments completely missing the point that that is hindering development time and we're back at 5/6 months for a development cycle but now instead of half a day it's for a third of a day

the 3 month thing for a third of a day didnt even last 2 versions.

estimate for game completion: 2040
L&P is a slave to its own demands.

Reactions: the3m_dude

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What would stop Aiden from raping her? What would Sophia tell the police? It all sounds like a set-up meeting for sex. The bike, the costume, the ride.
I agree that a progress needs to be made, but Sophia still needs a safe place where she can't be physically assaulted. Maybe flash something but in a public place, with some witnesses, to call the police in case.
As we know that there'll be no rape or extreme violence in this story, taking her away to meet his friends or an audience would seem unrealistic. Any strip or fashion show would certainly lead to a demand for more.....which surely can't/won't happen. As for Aiden raping her, I think she could kick him into the middle of the next update, with a well-aimed platform boot to the groin area. I'm not expecting too much of this event but I would guess that a 'realistic' Sophia wouldn't simply climb on the back of a bike to go to an unknown destination. Yet, somehow this 'unrealistic' approach seems possible given the need for progress.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes