Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I was writing more or less the same thing, but you put it down better than I was.
I think the dialogues between Sophia and Aiden during the meeting will make the difference to understand the whole thing. And as usual it will set the tone of the event.
I think on the phone call or when they meet Aiden will somehow tell Sophia at least something about where and what they are about to go and do, that's the only way (realistically) for Sophia to have a choice to go or not.
So the task has to be "reasonable" for Sophia to accept it. It could also be that he tricks Sophia like last time with something more once there, but again nothing too far.
That for me is key. The gap between each individual task has to be small enough that Sophia thinks: I have put up with the previous tasks, this is only a small step further, what's the harm in doing this next task, I can still say no to the following task afterwards....

I was not averse to several tasks being covered briefly e.g. in flashback if there is a time jump in number of days, so that we can have small incremental gaps between each task but overall still contribute to the ratctheting up of Sophia's corruption.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No matter how important you feel, your opinion won't change mine.
A brilliant addition to a discussion forum.

That for me is key. The gap between each individual task has to be small enough that Sophia thinks: I have put up with the previous tasks, this is only a small step further, what's the harm in doing this next task, I can still say no to the following task afterwards....

I was not averse to several tasks being covered briefly e.g. in flashback if there is a time jump in number of days, so that we can have small incremental gaps between each task but overall still contribute to the ratctheting up of Sophia's corruption.
I agree with you and Apollodore in principle, but unfortunately there are going to be some jumps that stretch your thinking. The baby steps that you're suggesting would be realistic, but it would take more than 30 days; and Aiden doesn't even see her every day. So there's going to need to be a few times where the jump to the next task is rather hard to believe. Either you can roll with it or you can't, I don't think we're going to have much of a choice.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hmmmm. The post said "memorable" and "unexpected", not "great" and "tantalizing" or "exciting" or even "eventful" or "hot" or ...

What if they just go to the zoo and a monkey flings poop at Sophia? That would be a memorable and unexpected event in the game. Zoo environment assets and posing animals and a reasonably accurate flying ape turd? Elaborate and technically tricky.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No, bait would be disagreeing with any of your points. It's an observation to say that it's pretty antithetical to the idea of a discussion forum to come on and say "I have this opinion, no one talk about it because you won't change my mind." Like, there's a review tab for the very purpose you wanted to achieve. Why come onto a web forum and say "Hey, I have this idea but don't anyone talk to me about it because I won't change my mind."?

InceptionGensis

Apr 6, 2021
No, bait would be disagreeing with any of your points. It's an observation to say that it's pretty antithetical to the idea of a discussion forum to come on and say "I have this opinion, no one talk about it because you won't change my mind." Like, there's a review tab for the very purpose you wanted to achieve. Why come onto a web forum and say "Hey, I have this idea but don't anyone talk to me about it because I won't change my mind."?
What does your telling me that my opinion of my experience is not the same as yours offer? Not that I don't appreciate your experience with the game. I shared my opinion, no matter how much you disagree. I'm sure you probably have a much different opinion than I about this game, but I feel no desire to disagree with your experience because it was indeed yours. I certainly don't feel it necessary to invalidate your opinion with why my opinion is better. I think people confuse discussion for argument quite a bit. I have a discussion with my friends on where to have a bite to eat, and then we come to an agreement and go. I certainly don't tell my friend that he shouldn't get a cat because I'm not too fond of cats.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I recently asked and received several answers about the points system.
I would like to clarify whether it is possible to play the Lesbian route without scenes with men?
Especially skipping scenes with the son and schoolchildren.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I would like to clarify whether it is possible to play the Lesbian route without scenes with men?
it is impossible even though you skip all of the men scene but you cannot escape from liam

Reactions: m4pII

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure you can decline to have sex with Liam in at least two of the three sex scenes they have together. And yes, you can avoid anything with Dylan and/or the school kids.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
it is impossible even though you skip all of the men scene but you cannot escape from liam
Thanks for the answer.
I mean, can I open up lesbian scenes by ignoring the men and not collecting filfy points from their scenes.
The last time I played was a long time ago. And skipping some scenes with men that I didn't like, I couldn't open other scenes.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I used two upscaler tools and cropped the shot. The second one blurred the texture of the outfit a bit but it's less 'plastic'.

sophia upscaled 1133911_c_1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020

Totally agree.

This explains the high number of tasks (or at least seemed unnecessary and ridiculous from what I read in some posts).
Even if the primary reaction is to say, "How soon will I see all this ??", the number is once again aimed at slow corruption (I know, it has been said over and over again). Step by step, we get a lot more from someone.

For now, I can't imagine L&P not showing the upcoming tasks in scenes. Sophia hasn't told anyone about Aiden's blackmail yet, so she doesn't have anyone to confide in. And she knows talking about it could end it too. And if she enjoys it more and more, would she want to stop? Obviously, the woman knows that it is wrong, but she takes pleasure in it that she admits to herself more easily.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes