xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
What would stop Aiden from raping her? What would Sophia tell the police? It all sounds like a set-up meeting for sex. The bike, the costume, the ride.
I agree that a progress needs to be made, but Sophia still needs a safe place where she can't be physically assaulted. Maybe flash something but in a public place, with some witnesses, to call the police in case.
I also thought about lights problems and the stage scenario or the warehouse scenario for a more "private" show could make sense in that respect.

But the problem could be something else. You guys know better than me, but could it be for example a problem of crowded environment? Like the setting is a place where there are lot of moving pieces and/or persons which makes the modeling difficult (especially if you want everything super-realistic and detailed)? Or again, as an example, there is a lot of action, no not in that sense ;), but a lot of running, changes of poses and environments, like e.g. a chase, either running or by motorbike? Is it more technically difficult?

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Well that's what I was trying to say. I don't think L&P is going to put Sophia into a stupid position that doesn't fit the narrative. You're right in the sense that a woman would never be comfortable traveling with someone like Aiden for fear of ending up in an unsafe situation. So the idea that Sophia would hop on his bike could be dumb if she ends up traveling to some place where she would be vulnerable. So, for that reason I don't think the bike ride is going to be all that salacious. I don't want to guess at what the event will contain, but I don't think it will be unbelievable.

Now, if Aiden just tells her to get on the bike and doesn't tell her where they're going- that would be VERY DUMB. It would break every suspension of disbelief because:

1) No woman would agree to that considering her relationship with Aiden
2) If she did end up in a dangerous position, it would seem unrealistic that she just walked away without a problem.

So I really don't know what to expect from the scene, but I don't expect much.
Wild guess of mine, when you are on a motorcycle for a period of time it gives you almost an adrenaline rush, so perhaps that contributes to Sophia doing something??

I don't know I'm tired.

Reactions: Bane71

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Make of this what you will but we have had this promise before and I do wonder how many extra renders this event may cost.
View attachment 1129167
Sir Always thanking you for sharing . The privilege in this . Sorry but for me and hopefully for the others . Is a old saying patience is a virtue . And definitely when the new update is available . Like L&P posted it's going to be interesting . And remember Sophia is unique . Not like the others games . Haven't seen her morph yet . Well in one other game Time something . And for me they put her there for making fun of the L&P cause of lack of Sex . But if you play the good wife choice o Heck yeah . But the others no . So hopefully like I stated patience is a virtue . And Sir please continue .

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Well that's what I was trying to say. I don't think L&P is going to put Sophia into a stupid position that doesn't fit the narrative. You're right in the sense that a woman would never be comfortable traveling with someone like Aiden for fear of ending up in an unsafe situation. So the idea that Sophia would hop on his bike could be dumb if she ends up traveling to some place where she would be vulnerable. So, for that reason I don't think the bike ride is going to be all that salacious. I don't want to guess at what the event will contain, but I don't think it will be unbelievable.

Now, if Aiden just tells her to get on the bike and doesn't tell her where they're going- that would be VERY DUMB. It would break every suspension of disbelief because:

2) If she did end up in a dangerous position, it would seem unrealistic that she just walked away without a problem.

I was writing more or less the same thing, but you put it down better than I was.
I think the dialogues between Sophia and Aiden during the meeting will make the difference to understand the whole thing. And as usual it will set the tone of the event.
I think on the phone call or when they meet Aiden will somehow tell Sophia at least something about where and what they are about to go and do, that's the only way (realistically) for Sophia to have a choice to go or not.
So the task has to be "reasonable" for Sophia to accept it. It could also be that he tricks Sophia like last time with something more once there, but again nothing too far.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I also thought about lights problems and the stage scenario or the warehouse scenario for a more "private" show could make sense in that respect.

But the problem could be something else. You guys know better than me, but could it be for example a problem of crowded environment? Like the setting is a place where there are lot of moving pieces and/or persons which makes the modeling difficult (especially if you want everything super-realistic and detailed)? Or again, as an example, there is a lot of action, no not in that sense ;), but a lot of running, changes of poses and environments, like a chase, either running or by motorbike? Is it more technically difficult?
To be honest I would prefer what you suggest because it would be more realistic.
But when you have a big deadline problem, why get so complicated?
I hope we don't have an Aiden twist :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
He is really hyping up the event. First those unexpected teasers which basically destroyed everyone's theories and now him saying this for the 3rd task even though the 4th task is supposed to be even more important step in the Aiden path.
I have been on this forum not for long and only have seen one update. So I don't know when he uses the terms memorable what is the outcome of it
He's a perfectionist. I think he also works alone because he drives everyone crazy who works with him and wants to earn money with his demands. And, like us, he loves his main character and wants to present her as optimally as possible. I don't expect much from the 3rd event either. But spectacular pictures. And for that I love the developer.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He is really hyping up the event. First those unexpected teasers which basically destroyed everyone's theories and now him saying this for the 3rd task even though the 4th task is supposed to be even more important step in the Aiden path.
I have been on this forum not for long and only have seen one update. So I don't know when he uses the terms memorable what is the outcome of it
The unexpected teaser(Sophia in leathers) is one of the reasons that I think that the dev has not shown us the full contents of the bag that Aiden has with him and maybe also why L&P is so confident that we will never guess it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
that's the only way (realistically) for Sophia to have choice to go or not.
And this could be an issue. If you aren't playing the Aiden story, or if this task just seems to unbelievable for you to accept and you choose "no", you're going to miss out on a huge chunk of this update. I know that's an issue for every update, but L&P is putting a lot of eggs into one basket on this one. If the scene is handled poorly, all of his work could be wasted on a scene that no one finds believable.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just one more thought about the night. When Sophia really lets it crash at the Bachalore party. And if Aiden gets his hands on pictures of them then the 4th task in the morning at school could be: "I sent the pictures to some students. Don't worry, nobody can recognize you on them. Go to the boys' toilet. There is a hidden one Observation point. See what happens. " That would be a point of no return in two respects.

Gary6744

Mar 31, 2021
I HAVE A PC HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE GAME ON MY PC LIKE A WIFE AND MOTHER FAN GAME AND BIG BROTHER ANOTHER STORY. AND MY NEW FAMILY TO PLZ LET ME KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT ON MY PC GAME

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Did you forget that she showed up at his place/hideout/alleyway with his gang by herself to make the deal and was told to turn her phone off? That right there was an unsafe situation, and that was after the principal and police told her what his background was in general and who she was dealing with. So the idea that she would get on his bike to ride somewhere with him, I think L&P would do that to protect Dylan, and yes, Zac too. As the reader, Sophia puts herself in that position if you choose to keep Dylan at school and accept his deal.

At this point in the story, since L&P is almost halfway through it, I can see some things starting to happen now. I mean, the reader had the option to send her to the subway by herself at night after the hair appointment.

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
It won't let me run the game. It keeps saying "Could not execute" I'm probably doing something wrong. I'm on PC and I downloaded from one of the links on the 1st page of the forum. If someone could either tell me a fix, (explain it to me like I'm 5 because when it comes to computers my mental age is like 2) or send me a download link that DOES work, I'd be grateful.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes