nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Is this the update where Dylan comes home from boarding school,for those that sent him away,as I am interested in what may happen with Amber/Dylan
It can't be ruled out, but I don't think so. Emma is with Dylan, the Emma event is not over. And we have two options Emma yes /no

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It must be something to do with the lights, being more complicated to get the desired effect.
I don't think it's daylight, it must be an abandoned warehouse.
It smells like a bikini-show type of show, let's see how dressed up Sophia will be.
It's almost certainly because of the lights. Gotta make sure every render has a sun ray or two, and if you're inside then those rays need to perfectly reflect any dust in the air, and only cast the most meticulous shadow.

Reactions: Jude6 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But it all sounds unrealistic. At this level Sophia can't go off with Aiden to an unknown destination in a big city. And still agree to pose in a deserted place in front of a few men or young men.
No way.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
But it all sounds unrealistic. At this level Sophia can't go off with Aiden to an unknown destination in a big city. And still agree to pose in a deserted place in front of a few men or young men.
No way.
I think we're at a point in the game when some liberties need to be taken with progressing the story. Over the course of (roughly) 30 days, Sophia is scheduled to radically transform. If that's going to happen then there will be leaps in her corruption. We aren't dealing with a situation where a person's corruption is spread-over the course of years, or where the person started from a pretty sexually liberated position, Sophia was pretty conservative and needs to get pretty filthy all within 30 days. That's going to require some big leaps.

gingreecs

Dec 15, 2018
Nah...everything is better with those juggs:whistle:
Problems:-
:HideThePain:one fastner is missing(one on top of the right tit) even without those big tits.
:HideThePain:if he increase the breast size more than that cloth under the left breast pocket is going to poke through the pocket

He should have spend more time fixing those problems
how we get that scene

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Don't always pretend you're discussing the storyline directly with L&P. You know as little/much as anyone else here. Otherwise, you don't have to play hard to get here. Just say what you claim to know or keep your mouth shut.
spicey

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think we're at a point in the game when some liberties need to be taken with progressing the story. Over the course of (roughly) 30 days, Sophia is scheduled to radically transform. If that's going to happen then there will be leaps in her corruption. We aren't dealing with a situation where a person's corruption is spread-over the course of years, or where the person started from a pretty sexually liberated position, Sophia was pretty conservative and needs to get pretty filthy all within 30 days. That's going to require some big leaps.
What would stop Aiden from raping her? What would Sophia tell the police? It all sounds like a set-up meeting for sex. The bike, the costume, the ride.
I agree that a progress needs to be made, but Sophia still needs a safe place where she can't be physically assaulted. Maybe flash something but in a public place, with some witnesses, to call the police in case.

Reactions: Luasdd and hzjujk

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sorry, I'm not having it. Both of these screen grabs do not make her a bitch or a whore, just someone who is unable at those particular moments in her journey to reconcile her immediate urges/feelings/thoughts with how she sees herself and wants to be perceived by others.

I guess I'm just pushing back against the really nasty connotations of the words bitch and whore, more than anything.
And indeed it was not the purpose of the screenshot, it was supposed to be a joke about the whole bitch, whore, slut, lousy girl quarrel that was going on. No more than that ;-)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What would stop Aiden from raping her? What would Sophia tell the police? It all sounds like a set-up meeting for sex. The bike, the costume, the ride.
I agree that a progress needs to be made, but Sophia still needs a safe place where she can't be physically assaulted. Maybe flash something but in a public place, with some witnesses, to call the police in case.
I think some of us need to calm down with trying to guess what's going to happen. For all of my problems with L&P's development process, I don't think he's going to put Sophia into an unsafe situation, or even into a situation that is too unrealistic.

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think some of us need to calm down with trying to guess what's going to happen. For all of my problems with L&P's development process, I don't think he's going to put Sophia into an unsafe situation, or even into a situation that is too unrealistic.
No, no way. It's not about that, but just like Dylan Twist, stupidity needs to be shown. It's a game, but someone has the pretense to make it realistic.

Reactions: hzjujk

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No, no way. It's not about that, but just like Dylan Twist, stupidity needs to be shown. It's a game, but someone has the pretense to make it realistic.
Well that's what I was trying to say. I don't think L&P is going to put Sophia into a stupid position that doesn't fit the narrative. You're right in the sense that a woman would never be comfortable traveling with someone like Aiden for fear of ending up in an unsafe situation. So the idea that Sophia would hop on his bike could be dumb if she ends up traveling to some place where she would be vulnerable. So, for that reason I don't think the bike ride is going to be all that salacious. I don't want to guess at what the event will contain, but I don't think it will be unbelievable.

Now, if Aiden just tells her to get on the bike and doesn't tell her where they're going- that would be VERY DUMB. It would break every suspension of disbelief because:

1) No woman would agree to that considering her relationship with Aiden
2) If she did end up in a dangerous position, it would seem unrealistic that she just walked away without a problem.

So I really don't know what to expect from the scene, but I don't expect much.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes