Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
"we need more pigeons"
Do you know what we need ?

'we get to wait so we can see him introduced to Emma'

Maybe Emma will ignore him, because she loves Sophie ! or she will be interested to have more opportunity to see Sophie, who knows ? :sneaky:
OPSTD.png

Got Triggered... Thanks for the prescription. :ROFLMAO:
You saved the rest of my day. More Cowbell!!

"Maybe Emma will ignore him..." Nice. Thank you!

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I do find it strange that L&P creates interesting female characters as LIs for Sophia, and then in Emma's case (and to a lesser extent Marie too) makes them an LI for Dylan instead, when even he doesn't like the idea.
It's the power of the Dylan wave that we all know and love.

And i fear that it's just Dylan in this case as Dylan IS at least important to the game, but add someone like Deshawn (who adds NOTHING to the game btw and only removes time and interactions with Vicky) and then there's no excuses, i will actually bite my hand off if they introduce Nathalie's boyfriend in the same way too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
don't know, really
There is also Julia with a story of separation with Ellie.
Marie looks more interested in Sophia rather than Dylan.
Patricia is the one who perverts, but is she going to sleep with Sophia or Dylan ?
I like Amber too...

I am in the fog o_O
Julia separating from Ellie? Where did you hear that? Although I am curious what will happen with Jules on day 16 with the Ellie/Sam branch that seems to be setting up with the concert.
Anything significant with Patricia/Dylan is a non-starter with Patricia's "no dick in the pussy" rule.
Amber has never been an LI for Sophia, but Dylan/Amber is confirmed.

It's the power of the Dylan wave that we all know and love.

And i fear that it's just Dylan in this case as Dylan IS at least important to the game, but add someone like Deshawn (who adds NOTHING to the game btw and only removes time and interactions with Vicky) and then there's no excuses, i will actually bite my hand off if they introduce Nathalie's boyfriend in the same way too.
I'm more making the point is that there is no reason to have them be able to get Lesbian Temptation points if they're ultimately LIs for a male character.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm more making the point is that there is no reason to have them be able to get Lesbian Temptation points if they're ultimately LIs for a male character.
Oh, got that. But i still don't like seeing lesbian temptation characters getting scenes with guys, there are very few of them already and they are getting shipped to other LIs or having to choose between two female characters too (Ellie and Alyssa).

I think in Julie's case, if we go down on Ellie/Sam route or a slutty Ellie (which have some flags already, at least i see them), she will maybe go down to Sophia's lesbian route as well? She was originally Ellie's LI exclusively, but Ellie got her with Sophia... so this could mean something.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Julia separating from Ellie? Where did you hear that? Although I am curious what will happen with Jules on day 16 with the Ellie/Sam branch that seems to be setting up with the concert.
Anything significant with Patricia/Dylan is a non-starter with Patricia's "no dick in the pussy" rule.
Amber has never been an LI for Sophia, but Dylan/Amber is confirmed.

This got me thinking more about Patricia. Another perspective to wonder about.
Patricia could be hyper aware of the sexual tensions around Sophia and others I suppose. Looking for future opportunities to add the right partners for her open relationship. Wasn't totally sold on Patricia's rule statement. It could be true but it also could be the more acceptable statement she could make socially at the time. Open to possibilities making it more acceptable. However, maybe the rule is true. Then Patricia hard crushing on Sophia and pushing her buttons take on a more specific meaning.
I never really focused much on Patricia in the past but I have to admit she is playing a role here and it is not minor.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
don't know, really
There is also Julia with a story of separation with Ellie.
Marie looks more interested in Sophia rather than Dylan.
Patricia is the one who perverts, but is she going to sleep with Sophia or Dylan ?
I like Amber too...

I am in the fog o_O
I would like to walk into that fog very much. This kind of fog causes shipwrecks. :D

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This got me thinking more about Patricia. Another perspective to wonder about.
Patricia could be hyper aware of the sexual tensions around Sophia and others I suppose. Looking for future opportunities to add the right partners for her open relationship. Wasn't totally sold on Patricia's rule statement. It could be true but it also could be the more acceptable statement she could make socially at the time. Open to possibilities making it more acceptable. However, maybe the rule is true. Then Patricia hard crushing on Sophia and pushing her buttons take on a more specific meaning.
I never really focused much on Patricia in the past but I have to admit she is playing a role here and it is not minor.
Look at it this way: Carl is rich and influential. As I've said before, he thinks nothing of throwing money at lawyers to help out with Dylan's Aiden problem. He also knows that Patricia is a shameless flirt. So the rule is the understanding that at the end of the day, Patricia is still going to come home to him. And why would she risk their relationship and all the money he throws at her by breaking the rule? The only one she's emotionally connected to enough to tempt her so far is Sophia, and she doesn't break the rule, since she doesn't have a dick in the first place.

Patricia hasn't cheated on Carl yet that we're aware of (although I kinda wonder if she's ever fooled around with Claire).

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Look at it this way: Carl is rich and influential. As I've said before, he thinks nothing of throwing money at lawyers to help out with Dylan's Aiden problem. He also knows that Patricia is a shameless flirt. So the rule is the understanding that at the end of the day, Patricia is still going to come home to him. And why would she risk their relationship and all the money he throws at her by breaking the rule? The only one she's emotionally connected to enough to tempt her so far is Sophia, and she doesn't break the rule, since she doesn't have a dick in the first place.

Patricia hasn't cheated on Carl yet that we're aware of (although I kinda wonder if she's ever fooled around with Claire).
Maybe Liam subconsciously suspects a dynamic over there, can't figure it out and thus feels even more threatened by Carl. He seems to want to avoid his brother in law as much as he can. Its seems more than jealousy over success. It's one sided. Revulsion? Don't know. Maybe overthinking it.
edit: Did it somehow slip that Sophia is on his list? Don't recall.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes