Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you ! Very interesting. (It's almost a Fibonacci sequence)
We can see that it is really the lesbian side, which is put forward.

After the next update, it will get higher, because Nathalie and Sophia will move up the rankings very quickly.

I don't think that in one event the Meyers boys can passe everyone... or they are very pervert, who knows ?
The girls are doing really well, especially if you consider that Vicky and Alyssa are on the same level as Dylan and Sam. Hey Jude6, how did you decide the order for characters on the same level?

Reactions: Jude6

roro

May 29, 2017
Well is there anyone that is seriously looking at setting Dylan up with Emma as their playthrough? It ends the Sophia/Dylan route, so why would anyone who has been playing the Sophia/Dylan route (and it's at what 40 points or so now?) cut it short now? From what I've noticed from the posts of Team Dylan, it's Sophia/Dylan or bust.

If it was an option for those not playing Sophia/Dylan it would be great. I think Emma would do Dylan some good, academically speaking. But for me, accepting Aiden's tasks is just dumb, since Carl is taking care of it.
You don't have to be on Dylan's path in order to set him up with Emma (as far as I know). We don't really know what are L&P's plans for Emma/Dylan route. I personally believe Emma will use Dylan so she can continue her relationship with Sophia, but that's just a theory.

Reactions: hzjujk and nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have to be on Dylan's path in order to set him up with Emma (as far as I know). We don't really know what are L&P's plans for Emma/Dylan route. I personally believe Emma will use Dylan so she can continue her relationship with Sophia, but that's just a theory.
You need to accept Aiden's tasks in order to set Emma up with Dylan.

Reactions: Jude6 and m4pII

roro

May 29, 2017
You need to accept Aiden's tasks in order to set Emma up with Dylan.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't Dylan's path. You can have 0 Dylan points and accept Aiden's tasks (as far as I know... I bet you can check it in the code much faster than me)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't Dylan's path. You can have 0 Dylan points and accept Aiden's tasks (as far as I know... I bet you can check it in the code much faster than me)
Of course you had to ask that just after I hit the Render button in DAZ when my computer often grinds to a halt. :p

The walkthrough, which I tend to check before I check the code, says you need 39 Filthy points in order to have Sophia do task #1. The most Filthy points I've ever had was 17.

I did check the code, turns out the walkthrough hasn't been updated, and it's the usual F > GW.

So yes, strictly speaking you can do Aiden's tasks while not being on the Dylan route. But the question remains why have a character you can gain points in Lesbian Temptation, that you never see again? In Emma's case, she could have easily started as "Cool Emma", have Sophia be able to set her up with Dylan, without the Sophia/Emma storyline at all. Just subtract the lesbian points Sophia would have gained from further requirements.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I don't think that Sophia will have sexual intercourse with every character in the game but she will probably have encounters with them/kissing/foreplay/teasing.
Sophia could end up disturbed, conflicted & suffering emotionally with the affairs/encounters that she will have.I did read somewhere that Sophia will have to try and win her husband back,from what or whom is not known.
I am concerned that the filthy path is the bad ending for the gw route.
I think in the last scene of the game ALL the male characters in the game will gangbang Sophia, Ellie and Patricia at the same time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think in the last scene of the game ALL the male characters in the game will gangbang Sophia, Ellie and Patricia at the same time.
Last we were told Dylan has no events on playable day 30, so his route would have culminated (climaxed?) by playable day 29. And there's no evidence Ellie has events after playable day 22, and Patricia after the horse-riding event on playable day 15

roro

May 29, 2017
But the question remains why have a character you can gain points in Lesbian Temptation, that you never see again? In Emma's case, she could have easily started as "Cool Emma", have Sophia be able to set her up with Dylan, without the Sophia/Emma storyline at all. Just subtract the lesbian points Sophia would have gained from further requirements.
There can be several answers to that question.
1. Exactly the same reason why you can let the school headmaster grope her and gain filthy points with a character that probably won't score with Sophia - to make the descending path a little smoother.
2. We don't know yet what L&P has in store for us. Maybe hooking up Emma with Dylan will develop Emma/Sophia lesbian relationship as I speculated earlier.
3. Maybe all Emma/Sophia path until now was to open up Emma to her lesbian side so she can hook up with Ellie (I know it's unlikely, but it's not zero probability)

I bet there are some other options...

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I guess she said that she'll do the tasks for the time being till Carl completes the necessary steps. Plus this way Dylan's safety is totally in place. Otherwise Aiden could track him down and hurt him easily, he has a gang, a good information network, an influential Uncle. Protecting Dylan would not be easy.
One more thing that I feel is that in a similar way if morello asks Sophia something too much she can always go back to Carl for help. Which in future would also make Morello route dumb. Morello route only works as long as he does not ask something completely unreasonable of Sophia.
I am of the opinion that Morello, unlike Aiden, could actually "ask" for anything. The leverage is much better. And in contrast to Aiden, Morello also has the power to enforce his "requests". Regardless of whether or not she finds Sophai acceptable.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If Sophia refuses to lift her skirt (2nd task), Dylan will not go to boarding school, he will stay home and Sophia will talk to Carl about Aiden and boarding school.
There will be a homeschool and I wonder if Zac will attend :unsure:

Intentionally or not, L&P shaped the young people around Sophia differently.
On the one hand Dylan/Sam, both as Peeping Tom, and on the other hand Zac, who could have spied on Sophia but he didn't. So we also have a character acting normal around Sophia, so far.
The explanation would be that both Dylan and Sam have more conservative families (Sophia/Neil), while Zac does not. Zac massages Alyssa, walks around the house naked (it's a detail, even though he knows he's alone).

We have Zac with more self-confidence, the next Coach event will be interesting, Dylan replaces Sam with Zac, Sophia is already used to standing in a bikini in front of them and being touched by both of them.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There can be several answers to that question.
1. Exactly the same reason why you can let the school headmaster grope her and gain filthy points with a character that probably won't score with Sophia - to make the descending path a little smoother.
2. We don't know yet what L&P has in store for us. Maybe hooking up Emma with Dylan will develop Emma/Sophia lesbian relationship as I speculated earlier.
3. Maybe all Emma/Sophia path until now was to open up Emma to her lesbian side so she can hook up with Ellie (I know it's unlikely, but it's not zero probability)

I bet there are some other options...
For me, the Emma / Sophia connection, should it lead to sexual events, is really one of the darkest, most perverse paths. Dylan, who is looking for a girlfriend, is in a way betrayed by his mother and Emma.

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Emma is interested in Sophia and it's very strange that, after the kiss on the lips, Sophia still thinks Emma would be a match for Dylan :oops:
It's as if, after the scene with Nathalie in her own bed, you can still say that the new maid isn't interested in women.

Reactions: Toushiro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I am of the opinion that Morello, unlike Aiden, could actually "ask" for anything. The leverage is much better. And in contrast to Aiden, Morello also has the power to enforce his "requests". Regardless of whether or not she finds Sophai acceptable.
As long as it's just about the debt. Carl can get that done. Infact after the prison visit the amount has gone down as well so. He has enough money to pay the debt

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes