nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He won't give Sofia a coaching job !?
In terms of time, we are saving something.
But in terms of eroticism and plot, we lose pictures when young athletic boys admire Sofia and dream of having sex with her. :(
Coaching event was tied to Aiden, because without Dylan and Zac L&P had to bring in other characters. Plus, you have Aiden's tasks yes/no . A lot of work for a Dylan+Zac centered event.
He could replace it with an afternoon in her own pool with Dylan and Zac together because the coaching event was with both of them.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Coaching event was tied to Aiden, because without Dylan and Zac L&P had to bring in other characters. Plus, you have Aiden's tasks yes/no . A lot of work for a Dylan+Zac centered event.
He could replace it with an afternoon in her own pool with Dylan and Zac together because the coacheing event was with both of them.
I have not seen the connection between Sofia's coaching work and Aiden. :unsure:
But I have studied the L&P post, coaching will take place as a small bonus line or something like that.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well, a little thickly applied. I'm not that in love with Dy
Well, a little thickly applied. I'm not that in love with Dylan. Well, I favor him, yes. But I play all the paths so far. What I don't play or what I cancel is Cuckold with Dylan (NTR is out of the question for me), Bennet and I think also Aiden. I'm not sure about Sam!
I feel Sam is extremely doubtful as Dylan's friend. He's lusting after his mom, saying that he thinks she's really fucking awesome and his look says that he wants to fuck her. It's obvious that Dylan resists this.
And then he pretends to be innocent with Sophia. It feels so calculating to me. Not a good character for me, right? But I'm not calling him a piece of shit or anything like that. I know there are a lot of Sam fans here. And accept them. That's the difference. It's always the same guys here who denigrate Dylan. And that's annoying. That's all it is. You can also criticize diplomatically without being abusive.
I too feel exactly the way you do about this. I don't like Dylan but still favour him but for Sam my thoughts are exactly like yours. Infact I have mentioned it before as well. Sam really is playing it cunningly. He wants to do everything that Dylan wants to, only difference is he doesn't openly say it to Sophia and is trying to get emotionally closer to her.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I too feel exactly the way you do about this. I don't like Dylan but still favour him but for Sam my thoughts are exactly like yours. Infact I have mentioned it before as well. Sam really is playing it cunningly. He wants to do everything that Dylan wants to, only difference is he doesn't openly say it to Sophia and is trying to get emotionally closer to her.
But Sam has an advantage over Dylan, he has the license, a car and the same interest in music as Sophia.
I think Sam is the love route.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I won't pretend successful recruitment, retention & development is easy but there are a number of ways it can be done. L&P should draft a person specification for exactly the kind of Assistant he requires, then send it to me & we'll take it from there. I'm serious....advice provided gratis from someone who's recruited into 100's of roles, everything from GP's to Martial Arts Instructors. It's work but it's not rocket science.
Hiring someone for a job is rocket science. Anyone who has ever had job interviews knows that! And the smaller a company is, the more fatal wrong decisions are.
And I'll repeat it one more time. Why should L&P hire someone for something he obviously enjoys and means a lot. Just so we can get fap material faster? He seems to be getting along well with what money he's been making so far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedBloc and m4pII

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
In order for Dylan to have sex with Sophia, not only doe she need to be corrupted but I think there needs to be an additional push. We know that there's a cuckold element to Dylan's story, so I wonder if him watching/catching Sophia having sex with someone else will give him the opening. Not in a blackmail way, but in a "Oh no, Dylan saw me with Sam. Maybe I need to make him happy so he keeps his mouth shut."

I don't know. While I know it's going to happen for sure, I can't come up with a scenario in which it feels natural. I think the time jumps are going to be really important for Dylan, especially if it provides L&P the opportunity to fill in story elements that will advance their relationship. If the game was only 30 CONSECUTIVE days, I don't think Dylan would have a shot. So Dylan's relationship with Sophia needs to take some big steps and the time jumps can help with that.
Hopefully it doesn't happen that way. It would be forced sex again. Sophia would do it and at the same time hate herself for it.
But what if both of them recognize events through the Aiden that they are / share the same fetishes. What if Dylan, to my surprise, already finds out about Sophia's meeting with Aiden and, having grown suspicious, wants to ask her to speak and then spy on her. An agreement could be reached in which both parties participate. Sophia could go even further with the events under Dylan's "protection" than without his presence. That's a lot harder to write that I know, watching the Mother / Son conversations. But definitely more erotic than this sympathetic sex.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
To me Sam is just another perv who is good in everyone's eyes but in secret has all the depraved fantasies one could imagine. So I don't see him as the love route.
IMO, I find that two things are mixed up.

Sophia's students, and even more Dylan, Sam and Aiden, are young pervs by their age, their taste for MILFs or their attitude towards Sophia. They seek to subdue, to always obtain more from a woman who would be inaccessible.
For love, it's something else. Between filial love and love for someone other than Liam, Sophia doesn't seem ready to tell the difference. Or falling in love to fuck is not the order of the day.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
And I'll repeat it one more time. Why should L&P hire someone for something he obviously enjoys and means a lot. Just so we can get fap material faster? He seems to be getting along well with what money he's been making so far.
He probably shouldn't have said he was going to and then asked for money in order to achieve it then. There's a trust relationship between creator and patron and that relationship gets strained when the creator consistently fails to live upto promises or do the things they said they would.

Most likely the coding/testing/dialogue writing could be easily farmed out which would knock weeks off the time between releases and let L&P focus on rendering which appears to be the part he really loves the most.

Reactions: ancienregimele

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hiring someone for a job is rocket science. Anyone who has ever had job interviews knows that! And the smaller a company is, the more fatal wrong decisions are.
He should hire someone because that's what he said he would do. If he doesn't want to do it, that's fine, it's his choice but he should make that clear & get rid of the hiring goal. If he decided not to recruit, we'd all just have to accept it. We'd get used to the idea, rapidly. You may have attended many difficult interviews, (as I have). I failed to be recruited far more times than I was successful. That's normal, unless you're in some old boy/girl network, where fierce competition doesn't exist. Applying for 100 jobs & getting one interview is a success in a buyer's market &/or a recession. Believe me it's a buyer's market out there. That doesn't make it rocket science. If it was I could not have made a living for the best part of 20 years, interviewing, testing & recruiting people. I must have been OK at it because some of them went on to lead their organisations.

Small companies can hire consultants to assist with recruitment but the cost can be prohibitive. One person concerns may have no choice but to recruit solo, which is why I am offering to help.

It may surprise you to learn, that I don't use AWAM for fap material, so that's not why I'm offering. If L&P doesn't want to pursue it, that's OK as well.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You are absolutely right, this is not rocket science.
Unfortunately, when it comes to creative work, and this is our case, recruiting staff is a more difficult task. For rocket science you need a technician, engineer or someone else, and his moral and ethical qualities are of little importance.
In the case of the development of this game, L&P must trust the partner, delegate to him not only certain work, but also reveal creative ideas.
I suppose he has practically no leverage if his new employee discloses any details to the public ahead of time.
Understand that such an action is a very strong blow for a creative person, especially the one that L&P has shown itself to be.
It is impossible to insure against betrayal; it takes a long enough time to work together to earn trust. Exactly the time that we are so lacking! :(

I'm not trying to defend L&P, don't get me wrong.
I just understand him very well.
On the pages of fan art, I published my fan story about Sophia. This is just a little fan story, but you can't imagine how upset I was when the artist who drew for my story 3D renderings, without asking my permission, published them.
I have also been looking for a 3D artist to work together for over a year now, which is 1000 times easier than what L&P does, and so far all attempts to work together have been unsuccessful.

In addition, I am a manager of several business projects, I have to work with different people, different professions and qualifications.
Therefore, my experience allows me to understand L&P fairly objectively.
I hear what you're saying & can empathise with L&P up to a point. I've worked on a couple of solo projects where I wouldn't have dreamed of involving anyone else. It's still the case that there are successful teams working on games as we speak, so it can be done. I think that the goal of recruiting someone should be dropped, if this is not really what the Dev wants.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I hear what you're saying & can empathise with L&P up to a point. I've worked on a couple of solo projects where I wouldn't have dreamed of involving anyone else. It's still the case that there are successful teams working on games as we speak, so it can be done. I think that the goal of recruiting someone should be dropped, if this is not really what the Dev wants.
The fact is that he needs help and wants to find help, but it is difficult.
This is what I was trying to clarify with my long post.

Reactions: ancienregimele

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
In my opinion, it's a little too procedural.
An ad to announce tests. It's obvious that the candidate will be tested.

I'm more into the idea, show me what you can do right away, we'll save time.

I have already made recruitments like this.
Here is the problem (with or without constraints) , how do you solve it ?

The recruiters look at the originality, the cost of the solution, the time you put in, the quality of the work provided.

Immediately they have an idea of the candidate's level. After only come questions about the personality during an exchange if the first step is successful.
Procedural, I have to admit, is what I know best, having worked for several bureaucratic organisations that were bound by a myriad of legal, moral & societal obligations, while trying to find the best available person for the job. Showing the Dev what level you're at could act as an early selection device but would need a carefully worded advert IMO, to avoid a deluge. There's only one person who could ultimately provide the correct specification....

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I would enjoy Dylan and Ellie, I actully would like Dylan and Auntie Patricia :p:LOL:. Never had the idea of those two until that yoga event.
I think Patrica could go one of two ways she's either bored and wants to tease her whole family for shit's and giggles or she really is intrested in some kind of sexual encounter with Sofia/Ellie/Dylan or the very least pushing boundries with them all. The second is most likely since we already know she's been very sexual active in her life and has almost certainly thought about more extreme/taboo things to keep her sex life intresting.

Well, a little thickly applied. I'm not that in love with Dylan. Well, I favor him, yes. But I play all the paths so far. What I don't play or what I cancel is Cuckold with Dylan (NTR is out of the question for me), Bennet and I think also Aiden. I'm not sure about Sam!
I feel Sam is extremely doubtful as Dylan's friend. He's lusting after his mom, saying that he thinks she's really fucking awesome and his look says that he wants to fuck her. It's obvious that Dylan resists this.
And then he pretends to be innocent with Sophia. It feels so calculating to me. Not a good character for me, right? But I'm not calling him a piece of shit or anything like that. I know there are a lot of Sam fans here. And accept them. That's the difference. It's always the same guys here who denigrate Dylan. And that's annoying. That's all it is. You can also criticize diplomatically without being abusive.
I feel Cuckold with Dylan while likely would be a bad choice I mean it's stated at the start of the game the Sofia loves her kids above all else and would do anything for them and her cucking her son in favour of his best friends (useing the term loosely here) is not something I could see her doing to him, Although she already showed Sam most of her nipples without any encouragement (not in my main play save cause Sam's a snake) and thats kinda fucked up considering Dylan had to beg like a dog and promise to do the dishes for a year aswell as find a job to see her breasts but Sofia has said Sam is like a son to her aswell.

I see Sam as the more calculating and mature version of Dylan (to an extent) and have no doubt he was up in that tree house to perv on Sofia and not doing his homework at all, He also takes every chance he can to break down her walls and get closer to her like saying how he can't stop thinking about when he saw her in her lingerie and bra, he also gave her a alcholic drink when she asked for water to try and loosen her up (little Neil in the making?), I've also heard he describes a sex dream to her? I'm not sure about that as I've tryed to avoid Sam content since I don't like him and nothing brought a smile to my face like how Sofia said no when Sam tried to invite him self around when he was in the tree house. I think if Dylan had maybe moaned "Mom" or said something along the lines of "God you're so hot" when he came while she was letting him masturbate after the Ellie prank it could of made her a little wet or at least made her think about Dylan by mistake while she tries to masturbate in the shower and helped him be a little further ahead of Sam in the seduction/corruption of Sofia (yes I'm a Dylan fan sue me).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes