hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The only reason why it slows down the progression is because it increased the quality.
More quality, more work.
The truth is there.
He let himself be carried away by his new equipment and its possibilities.
L&P has absolute ownership of creativity in the project but his refusal to use any help at all reveals greed. For example, anyone could do the coding and while that's a small portion it still shows his unwillingness to budge on even a penny.

The quality of work is unquestionable but he's working on 0.130 after four years. It's an unsustainable pace and odds overwhelmingly indicate abandonment will occur far before game is even 0.500 complete

Dec 30, 2020
indiresno dylan will give kagda realties in the face of this sema? or the prosda wakes nabludat and pazvalat do what he wants with sophie? Dylan Booth is already a man and give this pack on her neck he didn't fuck your mother and sister .. moron

• Thinking Face
Reactions: madbloke

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Guys what do you of lexx228 artwork, his art style seem similar to AWAM. Maybe he can collaborate with L&P ?
below are some of his works
View attachment 1143723

in fact he did a fan art on AWAM
I think he's a great artist, as no doubt do many others. I can't see L&P collaborating with anyone on the artwork, unless perhaps it was just backgrounds & from what we know, even that's a longshot. Thoughts of this VN being abandoned never used to worry me but now I'm not so sure.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I think he's a great artist, as no doubt do many others. I can't see L&P collaborating with anyone on the artwork, unless perhaps it was just backgrounds & from what we know, even that's a longshot. Thoughts of this VN being abandoned never used to worry me but now I'm not so sure.
You seem really desperate for the future of AWAM.
Tell yourself that you are under the effect of this too long wait for V0.130 like all of us here I think.
But it's true that things are becoming really catastrophic when it comes to updates from L&P (his organization)
But hey, the number of patrons reflects the relative good health of AWAM.
For how much longer ? we don't know.
V0.130 and 0.150 may be critical.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
stop idle talk. and do your job now! we have been waiting for the update for 6 months!
What's with this commanding tone. He is not obligated to give even a single update in his entire lifetime, let alone six months.
If he wants he can quit making this game right now and no one can say anything to him

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
L&P has absolute ownership of creativity in the project but his refusal to use any help at all reveals greed. For example, anyone could do the coding and while that's a small portion it still shows his unwillingness to budge on even a penny.

The quality of work is unquestionable but he's working on 0.130 after four years. It's an unsustainable pace and odds overwhelmingly indicate abandonment will occur far before game is even 0.500 complete
Wall Street - Gordon Gecko: Greed is good. Greed is right. Greed works.

He won't look for anyone as long as things are going well for him financially. I won't judge him for that. We can get together and call for a boycott :sick:. Let's see what happens - I think a call in the desert will do more.
I just want to make it clear that I have no problem with his financial income or his work ethic or his work organization. Although I am a (small) supporter, I know that I have not signed a contract with him and I behave accordingly. And I have no problem waiting for sequels.
I can only understand the fear of giving up the project.

Nov 13, 2020
L&P is sitting on a gold mine. However, I don't think they are holding a gun to anyone's head for patronage. They are putting out a really good product (albeit slowly) and people who are patrons show their appreciation with their $$$. Imagine folks working for their paychecks. "Greed is good". quid pro quo! Something for something! Capitalism is not a bitch. :)
And of course, there is always this old gem from "Cabaret":

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
An idea how the evening should go:
No action before and during the concert between Sam and Sophia. Just fun and alcohol (for Sophia). Elli takes the opportunity to kiss Patricia. A party after the concert. At some point during the party, all women are upstairs naked. Has been like this for Sophia all day. Why stop doing that :devilish:.
Drive home with Sam and Elli. Sam's attempts to be alone with Sophia fail again and again.
After Sam dropping off, Sophia and Elli drive into the garage. Elli managed to persuade her mother to kiss. From this a handjob scene develops with Sophia bringing her daughter to orgasm. Then both separate. Elli disappears into her room while Sophia takes a shower.
After Sophia leaves the bathroom in an open bathrobe, she stops in front of Elli's room door and deliberately goes in. The thought, "This is your daughter! This is incest!" but makes them shrink back.
In her bedroom (Liam is not there), Sophia notices that Sam is secretly watching her from across the street. And now the dam is breaking. She leans against the glass of the balcony door and begins to please herself. She fantasizes about sex with Elli and / or Sam. And Sam is watching.
That would be an erotic Sam concert event for me.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You seem really desperate for the future of AWAM.
Tell yourself that you are under the effect of this too long wait for V0.130 like all of us here I think.
But it's true that things are becoming really catastrophic when it comes to updates from L&P (his organization)
But hey, the number of patrons reflects the relative good health of AWAM.
For how much longer ? we don't know.
V0.130 and 0.150 may be critical.
No, not desperate but concerned, yes. If it ends, it will be a case of, "it is what it is" but I've played several games with a woman protagonist, (or leading lady, in the old style), that have been abandoned. These update schedules are the most obvious manifestation of the signs I've seen before. It could be that it goes to 1 update per annum, at which point it could either speed up again, or be abandoned. What we all must hope is that this current situation turns out to be a blip on an every 3-months, 4 updates per annum regular pattern. What are the chances??

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No, not desperate but concerned, yes. If it ends, it will be a case of, "it is what it is" but I've played several games with a woman protagonist, (or leading lady, in the old style), that have been abandoned. These update schedules are the most obvious manifestation of the signs I've seen before. It could be that it goes to 1 update per annum, at which point it could either speed up again, or be abandoned. What we all must hope is that this current situation turns out to be a blip on an every 3-months, 4 updates per annum regular pattern. What are the chances??
He just moved into a new apartment. A mortgage? Sure. Less than 10 years? No.
Don't worry for 3-5 years from now :giggle:
And, I don't think he works 8-10 hours/day to burn out.

Reactions: roro

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
wer erzählt das?? WHO COMES FROM THAT HE WORKS ON THE GAME FOR, 8-10 hours

Nov 13, 2020
Ya, I don't see L&P throwing away 7g+/mo (maybe more) to abandon a dream. And, I don't think they involve themselves with all the negativity and second-guessers, who, I think, may just be helping to fill L&P's pockets. The phrase 'laughing all the way to the bank' comes to mind. :)

Nov 13, 2020
Wall Street - Gordon Gecko: Greed is good. Greed is right. Greed works.

He won't look for anyone as long as things are going well for him financially. I won't judge him for that. We can get together and call for a boycott :sick:. Let's see what happens - I think a call in the desert will do more.
I just want to make it clear that I have no problem with his financial income or his work ethic or his work organization. Although I am a (small) supporter, I know that I have not signed a contract with him and I behave accordingly. And I have no problem waiting for sequels.
I can only understand the fear of giving up the project.
L&P's game! L&P's call! I'm here to be entertained, not change the world.

Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ya, I don't see L&P throwing away 7g+/mo (maybe more) to abandon a dream. And, I don't think they involve themselves with all the negativity and second-guessers, who, I think, may just be helping to fill L&P's pockets. The phrase 'laughing all the way to the bank' comes to mind. :)
It isn't that he will just suddenly abandon AWAM, it's that he'll drift away as the creative drive wanes. This is partly why I'll never accuse him of milking his Patrons, some creators will string their patrons along indefinitely with the explicit intent of milking as much money from them as possible. Look at a creator like GumDrop Games which went years and years without ever releasing the next part of their game, all the while collecting thousands of dollars a month from Patrons. I can't see L&P doing that; but what I can see is him shutting the game down abruptly. If he reaches the point where he's no longer enjoying the pressure of creating the game, and releases are dragging out to five, six, seven+ months, I think L&P will reach a point where the money isn't worth it to him to continue; and he'll look for a new project. He's an artist, and as great as the money is I don't think he'll want to collect money while putting out a substandard product or something that he isn't enjoying. So I could see him going from four releases a year, down to three, and then two, and finally one before finally calling it quits. If he does call it quits, I imagine that he would give everyone a heads up that the game was ending and do his best to give it a (rushed) conclusion.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes