pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
Nice graph, thanks for sharing.

Number of Patreons shows very consistent growth so as much as we like to complain and moan about the development time here it looks like supporters aren't overly bothered.

Tip: Graph would be more intuitive if the Dollars axis were on the left and Patreon count axis on the right, just because of the shape of the curves.
Yeah I also though about it but you don't need to worry about dollars axis as Patreon in 2020 removed information about how many "backpakers" are in which Patreon bucket level

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
There's really no way to know. The dev has made it clear that he does not follow a plan. This upcoming update was scheduled to be a small one, and it has turned into a large update instead. The dev does whatever he wants and listens to no one.
From here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5323305
the rough estimation he gave (dunno in terms of what, number of renderings?, playable time?)
  • Nursing home 20%
  • Tutoring 25%
  • Aiden's 3rd event 20%
  • Dylan/Emma 10%
  • Dylan/Sophia 15%
  • 10% buffer for the side event (--> this should be the wedding dress event but still not clear)

Reactions: cerebotio2

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
From here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5323305
the rough estimation he gave (dunno in terms of what, number of renderings?, playable time?)
  • Nursing home 20%
  • Tutoring 25%
  • Aiden's 3rd event 20%
  • Dylan/Emma 10%
  • Dylan/Sophia 15%
  • 10% buffer for the side event (--> this should be the wedding dress event but still not clear)
I understand that he gives estimates, I just don't think the estimates are reliable. We'll know more when 0.130 is released, but since he went so far over his original plan for total renders, it makes any estimate for the division of scenes suspect. So, to paraphrase the original question: "Does the dev give any estimates/has he given any for 0.150", I would answer that his estimates are completely unreliable so they should be ignored until we have had an opportunity to gauge whether or not his estimates bare any resemblance to reality.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't want to be the pessimistic guy here, but I don't see that something relevant (spicy) will happen in these events:
  • Nursing home 20%
  • Tutoring 25%
  • Dylan/Emma 10%
  • 10% buffer for the side event
This can be one of the worst updates since a lot of time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's do or die time for the side jobs, especially the nursing home. This is the update when these stories need to move forward substantially. We know more about the future of the tutoring job, so I'm confident this update will advance the plot significantly; but the future of the nursing home job is completely unknown. If there isn't something sexy in this update from the job, then the nursing home story will have been a waste

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It's do or die time for the side jobs, especially the nursing home. This is the update when these stories need to move forward substantially. We know more about the future of the tutoring job, so I'm confident this update will advance the plot significantly; but the future of the nursing home job is completely unknown. If there isn't something sexy in this update from the job, then the nursing home story will have been a waste
Speculation time.
What if Charles and Harold happened to be acquaintances / friends of Murray?
One thing leading to another that could lead to the famous moment between Sophia and Murray? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes