BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
If this gets dragged on to the first week of June.. well you don't have to be a genius to figure out why is that.

And if that happens, expect 2 updates this year when it should have been 4.

It goes from 1 gameday + a third of a day per year to 2 thirds of a day per year, with better hardware which was one of his goals to supposedly develop faster.
New finish date: 2050.

Totally legit.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
9 days for a 5% jump.. At this point whoever can't see what's happening is beyond saving.
Completely true but even so this is still among, if not the, best game in the genre. And that's completely honest and serious approach to all this. So while I play the game and enjoy following its development I could never support it. The developer has demonstrated insatiable greed and I can't support that. I wouldn't ask that from others so I can't support it in others.

AVN is still a very, very young genre in gaming but its growth will be exponential imho

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
yes is a preview.
There's really no way to know. The dev has made it clear that he does not follow a plan. This upcoming update was scheduled to be a small one, and it has turned into a large update instead. The dev does whatever he wants and listens to no one.
So the next update is 130. You can see that and the progress on the Patreon as everything first.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What update are you talking about? 0.130 or 0.150 ?

Gingersweetgirl, I think you're talking about 0.130 ;) and I don't know if Lukasz1 wants info on the next update (so 0.130) or 0.150

Update 0.130
(Noon)
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam

You will tell me that your answer most definitely applies to both :cool:
Yep, I will.

My point is that for update 0.150, whatever L&P tells us regarding the distribution of the scenes should be taken with a grain of salt.

• Hey there
Reactions: Talcum Powder
Nov 13, 2020
Completely true but even so this is still among, if not the, best game in the genre. And that's completely honest and serious approach to all this. So while I play the game and enjoy following its development I could never support it. The developer has demonstrated insatiable greed and I can't support that. I wouldn't ask that from others so I can't support it in others.

AVN is still a very, very young genre in gaming but its growth will be exponential imho
L&P is sitting on a gold mine. However, I don't think they are holding a gun to anyone's head for patronage. They are putting out a really good product (albeit slowly) and people who are patrons show their appreciation with their $$$. Imagine folks working for their paychecks. "Greed is good". quid pro quo! Something for something! Capitalism is not a bitch. :)

Reactions: m4pII and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes