exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is a purely english forum. So try to write in english. Or look for a tool to translate your texts. Just as I did with this one. Otherwise hardly anyone will be able to answer you here.

это чисто английский форум. так что попробуйте писать по-английски. или поищите инструмент для перевода ваших текстов. точно так же, как я сделал с этим. иначе вряд ли кто-нибудь сможет вам здесь ответить

Last edited by a moderator:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I don't know. I can't imagine Ellie and Patricia "pushing" Sophia to have a bit fun with Sam? The guy (name?) in the nightclub was an adult. The situation yes, could become similar. But with Sam... no or? Ellie/Patricia pushing her?
I feel the same I can't ever see Ellie telling/pushing her mom to fool around with Sam she must love her dad right? and telling her mom to have fun with his best friends son and there own sons best friend would be very fucked up, Unless she becomes an unrepentent slut and thinks her mom should be like her I don't see it happening. Patricia could maybe flirt with Sam along with Sophia to make him feel like a rockstar after his show but I can't see it going anywhere with them there, if anything will happen it will be on the way home maybe he will try to park his car somewhere romantic and make a move on her (no doubt she will be a little drunk so that would be a bit of a dick move on his part).

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
OK I don't want to start a shit storm and yes I was patreon for some time but with 3 - max 4 udpates per year I decided it's not worth it... any current patreons here? Is he asked what he does with his time and money? Cause it looks to me like a money pull ;)

Just as FYI I worked in app development for big and small projects so I know something about lack of engament...

1618411119979.png

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
This is a purely english forum. So try to write in english. Or look for a tool to translate your texts. Just as I did with this one. Otherwise hardly anyone will be able to answer you here.

это чисто английский форум. так что попробуйте писать по-английски. или поищите инструмент для перевода ваших текстов. точно так же, как я сделал с этим. иначе вряд ли кто-нибудь сможет вам здесь ответить
Он по русскому и то пишет с ошибками....И судя по ошибкам ему и 18 нет)))
He is in Russian and then writes with errors ... And judging by the mistakes he is not 18)))

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
OK I don't want to start a shit storm and yes I was patreon for some time but with 3 - max 4 udpates per year I decided it's not worth it... any current patreons here? Is he asked what he does with his time and money? Cause it looks to me like a money pull ;)

Just as FYI I worked in app development for big and small projects so I know something about lack of engament...

View attachment 1142061
Nice graph, thanks for sharing.

Number of Patreons shows very consistent growth so as much as we like to complain and moan about the development time here it looks like supporters aren't overly bothered.

Tip: Graph would be more intuitive if the Dollars axis were on the left and Patreon count axis on the right, just because of the shape of the curves.

Reactions: hmc15

roro

May 29, 2017
While I think this idea is hot, the fact that L&P has said that Liam is not cheating pretty much makes this idea a fantasy. Until/unless we get some actual evidence that Liam is cheating, I'm going to assume that L&P was telling the truth.
What if Liam isn't cheating, but Sophia thinks he's cheating? Maybe she catches him in a situation that makes her believe he's cheating on her, and instead of confrontation, she feels relief, that now her finally cheating on him is allowed. Maybe the scene at the clothes store in the beginning of the game was a setup for that kind of story...

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Он по русскому и то пишет с ошибками....И судя по ошибкам ему и 18 нет)))
He is in Russian and then writes with errors ... And judging by the mistakes he is not 18)))
Okay. I´am from germany. So I'm not a native english speaker, neither. But I do my very best, but also do some mistakes. Anyway, we have to go through that. Hardly anyone speaks Russian here (y)

ОК. Я из Германии. Так что я тоже не носитель английского языка. Но я стараюсь изо всех сил, но и делаю некоторые ошибки. В любом случае, мы должны пройти через это. Здесь почти никто не говорит по-русски, так что и англоговорящего тоже нет.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A little Alcohol (Sophia needs very little) + nice song from Sam, the atmosphere. We never know.
It can touch Sophia like it touched her during the cello lesson.
Do we ever know.
A speculation like any other after all :)
There is nothing more embarrassing than a love song sung on stage, dedicated to someone in the audience.
It would be inappropriate and Sophia would sink into the floor with shame.
But it would also be possible for Sam to come up with the idea. Or suggest a duet with Sophia on the
piano or keyboard during the concert. That would be something else to feel ashamed of.
I put more emphasis on an aftershow party. At this all three women will pull bare. And then Sam (the weasel)
will do everything possible to be alone with Sophia.
Sam will then chat with her in romance, Sophia will allow a tender kiss and Sam will nibble on her breasts ...
It's running cold down my spine right now.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
nothing hot will happen at the concert: too many people, a public place, no privacy; with what quotation does Sam take Sphia to a secluded place? In my opinion everything is postponed to another time when Sam and Sophia are alone.

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
nothing hot will happen at the concert: too many people, a public place, no privacy; with what quotation does Sam take Sphia to a secluded place? In my opinion everything is postponed to another time when Sam and Sophia are alone.
So the entire concert is just one long gianantic teasing set up resulting in nothing until an even later date? Going by what we have seen can't fault that logic at all.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So the entire concert is just one long gianantic teasing set up resulting in nothing until an even later date? Going by what we have seen can't fault that logic at all.
it's just my opinion but for me it could be a good launching pad for the developments between sam and sophia.
after the concert sophia has an excuse to go to sam's house to compliment him or ask for music lessons etc. etc.

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
Okay. I´am from germany. So I'm not a native english speaker, neither. But I do my very best, but also do some mistakes. Anyway, we have to go through that. Hardly anyone speaks Russian here (y)

ОК. Я из Германии. Так что я тоже не носитель английского языка. Но я стараюсь изо всех сил, но и делаю некоторые ошибки. В любом случае, мы должны пройти через это. Здесь почти никто не говорит по-русски, так что и англоговорящего тоже нет.
Я из России....Балалайка, водка и медведь;)
I'm from Russia .... Balalaika, vodka and bear;)

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
It has been 7 days since last post no development yet
Looks like he got obsessed with Sophia and Aiden event maybe this time he will present a real life sophia:unsure:

Nov 13, 2020
She stripped to a sneaky Sam before, showed him her areolas, so perhaps there will be another segment where she pushes it further by playing to Sam via his telescope. That would be kinda nice.
Or maybe Sophia thinks it's Sam, but it's Sam's father instead. He's kinda sleazy! He's just the guy that would catch his daughter in a bikini and whack off. Just thinking out loud!

Nov 13, 2020

Most everyone signs up to see what they can see. Not too many bother to read the rules. I'm also guilty to a point!

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Or maybe Sophia thinks it's Sam, but it's Sam's father instead. He's kinda sleazy! He's just the guy that would catch his daughter in a bikini and whack off. Just thinking out loud!
Sleazy doesn't do him justice, didn't he plan to date rape Sophia during the football game? Sam seems to be alot like his dad to me he gave her wine in the middle of the day to loosen her up and left a basketball game to watch her change, His dad has tried to do the same things but has been a bit more brazen in his attempts yet Sophia feels "Safe" around Sam? Seems she is kind of a bad judge of character to me.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020
What if Liam isn't cheating, but Sophia thinks he's cheating? Maybe she catches him in a situation that makes her believe he's cheating on her, and instead of confrontation, she feels relief, that now her finally cheating on him is allowed. Maybe the scene at the clothes store in the beginning of the game was a setup for that kind of story...
Also, didn't Sophia get mad (maybe jealous) at him when he met Nathalie? Without cheating, poor ole' Liam doesn't play much of a part in this story. Maybe he does in the GW route, I don't know.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Day17_13_100_Sam_grins_at_Dylan.jpg
Would you call someone who grins like that your friend or let them near a loved one :devilish: ?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes