Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Sleazy doesn't do him justice, didn't he plan to date rape Sophia during the football game? Sam seems to be alot like his dad to me he gave her wine in the middle of the day and left a basketball game to watch her change, His dad has tried to do the same things but has been a bit more brazen in his attempts yet Sophia feels "Safe" around Sam? Seems she is kind of a bad judge of character to me.
Sophia asked for the wine and Sam seems a good boy he didn't forced any move towards Sophia instead Sophia is interested in him the guitar session then forcing Sam to complete his dream story then flashing her nipples for Sam

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Sophia asked for the wine and Sam seems a good boy he didn't forced any move towards Sophia instead Sophia is interested in him the guitar session then forcing Sam to complete his dream story then flashing her nipples for Sam
She asked for water dude but he brought her wine on purpose, yes we have the option to accept or decline the drink put he still shows that he was planning to put the moves on her by doin that. He also told her he had a dream about her and as she said he wouldn't have brought it up unless he wanted to talk about it.

BTW you think he wouldn't lose his shit if Dylan and his roles were reversed? The chicken fight proves he is a hypocritical kid that just wants to screw his friends mom.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
My anticipation from the concert is that Sophia will finally confront the fact that she is sexually attracted to Sam. I don't expect much action (maybe we'll get a kiss and Sam touching her leg/boob), but I think the big progression in Sophia's corruption will be that for the first time she will fantasize about someone she knows. It will be an outgrowth of her fantasy about Larry earlier in the day, only now it will be someone far more familiar and taboo. I also don't think Sophia will halfheartedly try to resist, I think she'll look at Sam on stage and think "Yeah, I really want to fuck him and I would do it too if I had the chance", none of this "wow, he's cute, but it's wrong that I have these feelings so I'll deny it entirely."

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I have to admit, at that age if I had a friend with a mother like that, I would want to screw her too
Shit dude so would I but there's a diffrence between wanting to do it and actually trying to do it and telling said friend you even want to do it no? I mean Sam is becoming relentless in his quest for Sofia and Dylan has to catch on at some point right?

My anticipation from the concert is that Sophia will finally confront the fact that she is sexually attracted to Sam. I don't expect much action (maybe we'll get a kiss and Sam touching her leg/boob), but I think the big progression in Sophia's corruption will be that for the first time she will fantasize about someone she knows. It will be an outgrowth of her fantasy about Larry earlier in the day, only now it will be someone far more familiar and taboo. I also don't think Sophia will halfheartedly try to resist, I think she'll look at Sam on stage and think "Yeah, I really want to fuck him and I would do it too if I had the chance", none of this "wow, he's cute, but it's wrong that I have these feelings so I'll deny it entirely."
I get that the game will obviously build to them eventually having sex (25 years from now) but I can't see why she would be attracted to him, Yes they like the same music he's in a band and he always gives her complements but he looks like an actual child and seems to act a lot like one too.

May 2, 2020
OK I don't want to start a shit storm and yes I was patreon for some time but with 3 - max 4 udpates per year I decided it's not worth it
Based

Is he asked what he does with his time and money? Cause it looks to me like a money pull
Of course not where it counts and judging by what he's earning per month you can be sure that he doesn't care either because "had a lot to d, sorry that I couldn't reply to everyone who messaged me".

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes