Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She had already taken the risk of starting Aiden's assignments! In addition, Sofia admitted to herself that to some extent she likes it for some reason and she is interested in what tasks will be in the future. Adventurism awakens in her.
Getting splattered across the road must really excite her then, she was in doors and surrounded by other students at the times of the other tasks.
So maybe she ends up at another town or an event where nobody knows her it is still unbelievable that a supposedly intelligent woman would put herself in this position.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Where did you get the info about DrPinkCake having a team?

This statement is directly from his patreon:

"I'm working full-time on the game and my PCs are rendering images 24/7.
I promise to keep patrons updated on the progress, but I cannot give accurate estimates until an update almost is ready for release. Something to bear in mind is that I'm doing this all by myself. There's no team of developers, it's just me."

"I'm creating the art and animations, writing the dialogue, programming the game, finding music with correct licenses, managing the patreon page and packaging/uploading the game.
I love to do this, but please understand that it's a huge amount of work for a single person."

I'm going to take this sentence: "I'm working full-time on the game and my PCs are rendering images 24/7"

The opposite of L&P, who said that his PCs aren't rendering 24/7. Nobody knows why, he said that he spend more time creating scenes supposedly, but still we would think that he woud save time leaving his PCs working while he sleeps at night.
He's also stated he's had help with the development (especially from a big name writer he never elaborated upon but only hinted at) I'm not going back searching for this stuff though, couple thousand pages back on here where people have quoted things about that from his patreon and discord. Regardless of that, you even go so far as to prove with that post, he's got several computers which lowers rendering time. Something tells me L&P is using one computer by comparison. Still think he's going to get the same rendering time? I doubt it.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Getting splattered across the road must really excite her then, she was in doors and surrounded by other students at the times of the other tasks.
So maybe she ends up at another town or an event where nobody knows her it is still unbelievable that a supposedly intelligent woman would put herself in this position.
Okay, let's get a little serious and get closer to realism.

First, Aiden is a schoolboy! Where did you get that he is a thug? Hooligan, yes, not a thug! Agree.
Secondly, his tasks, so far, have had sexual overtones and Sofia shows that she performs them with dissatisfaction. But Aiden's behavior shows that he is much more advanced in these matters than his classmates and he clearly leads Sofia along the path of corruption, wanting to get more from her first for others, and in the end, perhaps something special for himself.
And he is clearly aware that her ostentatious displeasure does not hide the sexual emotions caused by the performance of his tasks.
Third, this is still a game and it requires progress, most of us and probably the developer himself wants to see Sofia quite depraved on some routes. Passing through Aiden's tasks moves her closer to debauchery, which she is likely to come to or not, depending on the plot and the player's choice.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
YEA SURE.
The guy is a thug and she has no reason to trust him so why would she put herself at risk like this?
YEA SURE.
The guy is a thug and she has no reason to trust him so why would she put herself at risk like this?
why shoult she trust aiden. when i asked awam , he assured me that sophia never to dance for aiden.somewhat unrealistic the whole event.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
why shoult she trust aiden. when i asked awam , he assured me that sophia never to dance for aiden.somewhat unrealistic the whole event.
Sofia would never dance for Aiden, but she would do something different and perhaps much more erotic than dancing. ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay, let's get a little serious and get closer to realism.

First, Aiden is a schoolboy! Where did you get that he is a thug? Hooligan, yes, not a thug! Agree.
Secondly, his tasks, so far, have had sexual overtones and Sofia shows that she performs them with dissatisfaction. But Aiden's behavior shows that he is much more advanced in these matters than his classmates and he clearly leads Sofia along the path of corruption, wanting to get more from her first for others, and in the end, perhaps something special for himself.
And he is clearly aware that her ostentatious displeasure does not hide the sexual emotions caused by the performance of his tasks.
Third, this is still a game and it requires progress, most of us and probably the developer himself wants to see Sofia quite depraved on some routes. Passing through Aiden's tasks moves her closer to debauchery, which she is likely to come to or not, depending on the plot and the player's choice.
Hooligan is just another name for a thug they both mean the same thing.

Aiden has not shown any(so far) sexual interest in Sophia but he gets off on her being embarrassed/humiliated,that is where he gets his kick from,he likes the power that he has over her.

It is a game that the dev has said himself that he wanted to have "realism"in the game and this just flew south along with bike.
I would sooner have the "Twist" back than this garbage.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and Alley_Cat

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hooligan is just another name for a thug they both mean the same thing.

Aiden has not shown any(so far) sexual interest in Sophia but he gets off on her being embarrassed/humiliated,that is where he gets his kick from,he likes the power that he has over her.

It is a game that the dev has said himself that he wanted to have "realism"in the game and this just flew south along with bike.
I would sooner have the "Twist" back than this garbage.
Personally, I think you're very strict in your assessments. Not to mention the fact that in real life I have personally encountered even more incredible relationships of an adult woman, quite decent-looking, and a group of young people. I don't see anything supernatural in the situation with Sofia's motorcycle ride out of town.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Personally, I think you're very strict in your assessments. Not to mention the fact that in real life I have personally encountered even more incredible relationships of an adult woman, quite decent-looking, and a group of young people. I don't see anything supernatural in the situation with Sofia's motorcycle ride out of town.
Bane, it's not about Aiden's age gap difference. It's about who Aiden is and his background. After hearing Aiden's background in crime, any reasonable person would have sent their kid to another school to avoid blackmail or any confrontation. That would be the most realistic and practical approach to avoiding Aiden. Also, realism went out the door a couple of years ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I agree with Killjoy; Aiden is drunk on power because he can get away with practically anything because of his Uncle's position as a high power lawyer. If the reader chooses to protect Dylan and Zac and avoid boarding school, this will have to play out for them. I have a good idea that she will be forced into a lewd act that's not sex but will need to be convincing enough to show Aiden is blackmailing her like a striptease of some sort. The reason for this is the next day in the morning; she will have the option to stop the blackmail without sending Dylan and Zac to boarding school, which this event will most likely allow her to get some proof for leverage unless she decides to pay the $200 after this event. Of course, this is speculation on my part.

Last edited:

Mosc

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 1156253

I'll assume he's going to show her how her husband spends time with other women. And in the bag is a camera with a large lens.

Я предположу он едет показать ей как ее муж проводит время с другими женщинами. А в сумке фотоаппарат с большим объективом.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That would weigh heavily on Sophia's mind unless she'd had some info on where they were going, or the task itself. (After all the speculation & teasers we still know relatively little). As we've been told that gangbangs etc., won't happen, thus extracting much of the inherent tension which should have been present, given the situation, I find that this task has me even more intrigued. So, the tasks are still good for me, unreality notwithstanding, as items of curiousity.

This is why I didn't give up on AWAM unlike some other games, which I just stopped playing for one reason or another. It's because I have to know what happens next. This could be seen as the mark of a good game but I just wish that some realism would reassert itself.
I repeat myself, but what you say is not possible. L&P said we won't have violence, we know there won't be violence but the script is unrealistic.
Under the terms of this game, Sophia doesn't know she won't be raped. And as it happens in reality, when she is surrounded by 5-10 men it is enough to tell her to undress, without using force.
A few promises from Aiden are worth nothing.

Also a lot of people are very unhappy with the way thinks are looking for the Aiden route. I personally feel that since we don't know the context and the dialogues it is not fair to judge. It could make perfect sense once the script is known to us. And even without that I don't really think it is all that huge a thing to go with Aiden on his bike. She knows Aiden and she is the same woman who walked up all by her self to Aiden's hangout place with his entire gang present and there was no one else there who would provide her any help if things went south. Plus she might also feel that Aiden's personality clearly does not come off as that of a rapist who would take her to a secluded place and call his gang there for that.
Aiden's attitude till now has been more like he looks down on Sophia or wants to assert dominance over, that's all.
No previous dialogue explains what follows.
In this game, Sophia would, realistically speaking, leave with Dylan, Sam or Zac. With these three, it's acceptable

She knows Aiden and she is the same woman who walked up all by her self to Aiden's hangout place with his entire gang present and there was no one else there who would provide her any help if things went south.
No, it's not the same. She had just been to the police station, got there in her own car, it was a city address and she walked a few steps down a dirty street. It's risky but it's still in her security zone. Plus Sophia knows Aiden knows she's been to the police.

I don't know. You seem to be brushing aside alot of context to make it no big deal for her to ride with Aiden. The thing that stands out to me the most is that this is a 30-something year old woman riding with a 17/18 year old student. Put aside all of the theories about the dangers Aiden poses, the simple matter is that a grown woman riding like that on a motorcycle is a very compromising thing to do. The age gap, their relationship, and the physical requirements, would all rule this out IMO. I can tell you, as a 30-something woman, there is NOTHING that would get me on the back of a motorcycle with a 18 year old guy, even if I knew him well.
Totally agree. Let's imagine the scene afterwards: Sophia, no violence just threatened, they gangbang her.
She goes to the police and what does she say?
I, 38 years old, his teacher, voluntarily changed into a suit brought by my student, voluntarily got on his motorcycle and went for a ride. They forced me to have sex.
And Aiden's version? Quite simply, that me and my friends wanted to have a lil' fun. I brought her a suit, she changed in a nearby shop and I suggested she come with me to a quieter place so no one would bother us.

Comments about there not being violence in the game are irrelevant. We know there won't be violence, but the character Sophia doesn't know.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Bane, it's not about Aiden's age gap difference. It's about who Aiden is and his background. After hearing Aiden's background in crime, any reasonable person would have sent their kid to another school to avoid blackmail or any confrontation. That would be the most realistic and practical approach to avoiding Aiden. Also, realism went out the door a couple of years ago.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I repeat myself, but what you say is not possible. L&P said we won't have violence, we know there won't be violence but the script is unrealistic.
Under the terms of this game, Sophia doesn't know she won't be raped. And as it happens in reality, when she is surrounded by 5-10 men it is enough to tell her to undress, without using force.
A few promises from Aiden are worth nothing.

No previous dialogue explains what follows.
In this game, Sophia would, realistically speaking, leave with Dylan, Sam or Zac. With these three, it's acceptable

No, it's not the same. She had just been to the police station, got there in her own car, it was a city address and she walked a few steps down a dirty street. It's risky but it's still in her security zone. Plus Sophia knows Aiden knows she's been to the police.

Totally agree. Let's imagine the scene afterwards: Sophia, no violence just threatened, they gangbang her.
She goes to the police and what does she say?
I, 38 years old, her teacher, voluntarily changed into a suit brought by my student, voluntarily got on his motorcycle and went for a ride. They forced me to have sex.
And Aiden's version? Quite simply, that me and my friends wanted to have a lil' fun. I brought her a suit, she changed in a nearby shop and I suggested she come with me to a quieter place so no one would bother us.

Comments about there not being violence in the game are irrelevant. We know there won't be violence, but the character Sophia doesn't know.
There is also another event that runs along side this event,very small one.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'll assume he's going to show her how her husband spends time with other women. And in the bag is a camera with a large lens.
My friend, chill your fantasy a little. I am sure that at this initial stage, this is only the third task of Aiden for Sofia, Aiden does not climb into Sofia's family. In the future, this may be possible, in my opinion, the opinion of the creator is not known to me, but now - no!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes