Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would like a Dom sub dynamic being laid out maybe around tasks 8 or 9 onwards. The game has nothing to with this at the moment and will be something new, just getting Sophia to do a task and moving on can definitely not be the case, it will get kinda boring or repetitive. This has to evolve into something later down the road ( that could be anything though, whatever the Dev wants). Also this will provide something interesting for fans of the Dom/sub aspect and he wouldn't have to introduce new characters or storylines for that to happen
Roleplaying,Sophia/Liam has already been in the game and also Bennett ordered Sophia to take off her panties at the restaurant so it has been touched on lightly.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is one of the annoying things about the dev is that he drips feeds people cryptic clues and then wonders why some people don't get it.
Wrong. The most annoying thing about the dev is, that he distributes "blue balls" in all conceivable directions, even a long time, maybe even now, includes new characters into the game, instead of making something out of at least 1 route and finally delivering some content. Fed up with it, there are even rumors that Sophia will no longer be the MC. If that were to be done now, a large part of the teasing would have been absolutely pointless so far. Unfortunately, that has made up the majority of the game so far.

So far I see AWAM as a promising rough draft for a possibly promising book novel. So far so good, a fine thing. However, it shouldn't be a novel, but an erotic game. Am I wrong? I'm slowly wondering if the dev is even planning to finally get down to business. I wonder how many years this will go this way.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I was wondering that too, considering her car is presumably parked less than a block away for her to stash her clothes in, then all she'd need to take with her is her car key.

We've been told her clothes are stuffed in the bag - we've also been told that the ride is not the task - that might well mean she's going to change back into her clothes when they get there.
It would feel like a missed opportunity, having Sophia in form-fitting leather and not building the scene around it, but I'm also assuming Aiden tells her to keep them afterwards - meaning they could make a reappearance later on.
It is a small detail but it actually poses an interesting question, beside my previous half-joke about the safety.
As you said all she needed was the car key and maybe the phone.
So it is likely that for the real task she has to change back in her clothes and then back in the suit, unless the trip back happens on a different mean of transportation, like a train/bus or someone giving him a lift back.
Considering what you said and we know about the suit, if she gets to keep it, that could also mean a recurring task, i.e. it won't be the last time they go for a ride and/or get to this place to perform similar tasks, one more challenging that the previous one.

I think that taking her away from the city means that, whatever the task is, Sophia won't be concerned about being recognized. In the voyeuristic scenario, as many have suggested so far, this will lead to some kind of exposure of Sophia. This PD seems to have a theme for Sophia's breasts (in any event of the current update she showed them) so that could be it, but imo in this scenario is a bit too early for that kind of public display (considering the pace of the game etc etc).

I think there could be another scenario different than the voyeuristic one, but it is really difficult to imagine one as we still don't fully know Aiden's angle, what his purpose is with the tasks. The voyeurism fit for his thirst for bullying and humiliating the "authority", like the first 2 tasks. But there could be more maybe.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that taking her away from the city means that, whatever the task is, Sophia won't be concerned about being recognized.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1177924_1619067590565.png

San Alejo is a big city by the sea.
Here we have a fairly extensive forest. What a beautiful place, beach, thick forest :unsure: :sneaky:.

It's a big city, no one would recognize her in the other neighborhood, let alone the opposite side of town.
Still, why complicate your life so much? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "Lust & Passion, publicación: 5608617, miembro: 257117"]
Eso es casi correcto. Pero en realidad son solo 70 para el viaje hasta allí y 70 para el viaje de regreso. 50 por subir y bajar de la bicicleta. Y los 110 restantes serán la tercera tarea real. Entonces, aquí está el spoiler si no puede esperar: [SPOILER = "3rd task"] será mora en el bosque para el pastel de arándanos de la tía de Aiden. [/ SPOILER]
[/CITA]
In lingerie

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Do we have a consensus opinion about where in the world San Alejo is supposed to be? Driving on the left side of the road suggests ...?
There aren't too many costal cities in North America that I can think of, which would be described as both "big" and "sunny" that have this type of scenery within a short driving distance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1177924_1619067590565.png

San Alejo is a big city by the sea.
Here we have a fairly extensive forest. What a beautiful place, beach, thick forest :unsure: :sneaky:.

It's a big city, no one would recognize her in the other neighborhood, let alone the opposite side of town.
Still, why complicate your life so much? :rolleyes:
Because he had a lot of new assets he wanted to experiment with! ;)

And more seriously, because no matter how big San Alejo is, Sophia is still a kind of "public figure" being an teacher and all. So if you want to minimize the chances you go away.
This is one way of thinking if we look things in Sophia's perspective, in the sense she will feel more free to do whatever she has to do. This somehow works for Aiden as well, with the idea of her accepting the task.

But it could also simply because the task is such that it only take place outside the city, i.e. it is intrinsically related to being in the woods rather than in the mountains or other location. Maybe flashing some climbers to see if the fall, I don't know something like that :ROFLMAO: . I'm joking, but that's one of the possible explanations (the location, not the climbers)

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Do we have a consensus opinion about where in the world San Alejo is supposed to be? Driving on the left side of the road suggests ...?
There aren't too many costal cities in North America that I can think of, which would be described as both "big" and "sunny" that have this type of scenery within a short driving distance.
What kind of tree appears in the latest teaser. I don't think they are in a place with a warm climate and palm trees.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I don't think they are driving on the left, they are just driving on the wrong lane because it's a curvy road and bikers love to follow the optimal trajectory rather than stick to the rules. ;)
edit: also from an "artistic" point of view, placing them "correctly" in the proper lane would make their picture too small because of the perspective wrt the environment

Dec 13, 2019
Wrong. The most annoying thing about the dev is, that he distributes "blue balls" in all conceivable directions, even a long time, maybe even now, includes new characters into the game, instead of making something out of at least 1 route and finally delivering some content. Fed up with it, there are even rumors that Sophia will no longer be the MC. If that were to be done now, a large part of the teasing would have been absolutely pointless so far. Unfortunately, that has made up the majority of the game so far.

So far I see AWAM as a promising rough draft for a possibly promising book novel. So far so good, a fine thing. However, it shouldn't be a novel, but an erotic game. Am I wrong? I'm slowly wondering if the dev is even planning to finally get down to business. I wonder how many years this will go this way.
perversione e intelligenza.png

said that, what we can we say? maybe... l&p lacks "perversion"... not good... ahahahahaaha

• Angry
Reactions: xxxorro

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Yes and no. There's an old rule in fiction that you can have some unbelievable central idea (Warp speed, dragons, etc) as long as the world around that idea is still grounded and consistent. The "rule" basically says that if the surrounding elements begin to breakdown, then that central issue suddenly looks worse.
For me, it’s stays consistent in its “unbeleivability” (don’t know if that word exists).

In a world where Sophia had, apparently, no idea that she was attracting looks from guys (discussion at the beginning of the game with Ellie). Totally believe for a woman that looks like Sophia.

Where she needed alcohol to “convince herself ” to show half of her boobs to Sam while they were alone, will, the next day, proposes to invite Sam to the bikini show with Dylan. (I know that she doesn’t know what type of bikini Dylan will buy, but it’s still a “show”).
Again,it’s not Sam or Dylan who asked for this, it’s Sophia who proposed for Sam to come see her in some bikini.(with her son present. and sober).

Where Sophia is still in her “must be his hormones...is that normal behavior for a teenager ?” mode after x time where Dylan has grabbed her ass, boobs, “surprise kissed” her, and à not slapped him in the face despite having clearly rejected him each time.

Where her daughter will basically tell her : “ yeah , shut up. I don’t give a shit about what you say, I do what I want. Don’t forget we’re going to the club tonight ” “Okay sweetheart”
Or Dylan will put her through some fake blackmail (I know it has been removed but it was part of the “original plot ”.)
“Maybe I’m too harsh on him, he was trying to help me. My angel baby boy.” Basically her thoughts after she finds out.(Does this woman have some self respect ?)

Where an average looking guy, with nothing for him other than being horny, a turbo virgin that can’t even have a normal conversation with a girl, is now a chick magnet. Why? Because he has an haircut. (Totally relatable for every average looking guy... stay awkward, don’t change anything about yourself. Just get a new haircut or grow a little mustache or buy a new pair of shoes and you too can become a chad). Or because it’s super cliche and the script say so.

As for me, all of those examples are as believable as Sophia not knowing but still “being okay” to go who knows where on a bike with Aiden.

It stays consistent with how I view Sophia in certain events (I play all the routes) : totally unbelievable in her thoughts and actions. No more no less.

Why does it doesn’t bother me as much as the “incests storyline” ?
I don’t know. Maybe because it’s not as front and center as the Dylan and Ellie storylines are now.
Some of the other characters (when they are characters)appear sometimes years appart and are basically just kink.(if you like their specific kink, you may enjoy their events and if not, you won’t)

My only hope is that at least for the Sophia/Dylan storyline (I don’t see why the Sophia/Ellie storyline would drastically change at the speed it’s going), we stop with all this “if I do this, can we do that?” And other “can I feel the fabric of your bra?”
I want this storyline to be a little more serious, to have some believable reason as to why Sophia would engage in anything remotely sexual with her son.
Until now, I look at this storyline as if it was a 20 pages incest mom/son hentai where the story would have been stretched over 2000 pages.
It’s not believable(for me), it is certainly not realistic, the only difference is that one is quick the other is not.

Alright enough rambling, I hope I don’t appear as being too confrontational. English is not my first language (obviously).
(And yes, despite all I’ve said here or in the past, I still enjoy this game. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t the case)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It seems like a fictional Californian style city, especially with the Spanish name, blue skies & sunshine. California has a diverse range of environments, including forests, mountains, deserts, off-shore islands etc.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
<Disclaimer>
Sorry guys if it is a bit off-topic and unrelated to the plot. And it's a geeky/nerdy question for all the modelers out there. ;)
</Disclaimer>

Is it just me or the shadows are a bit off in the image? :unsure:

Looking at the shadow casted by the bike it seems the sun is high above them (it's indeed a bit past noon when it happens), slightly in front of them (we don't see the shadow casted by the front wheel) and to their right.

Looking at the environment (ok, it's a real picture) the sun seems to be completely coming in from right side (yellow arrow) and I'd say a bit lower than the zenith and it casts longer shadows on the top of the trees. Also the grass on the left side is almost overexposed meaning that the light is almost perpendicular to that slope.

What do you guys think?

I want to stress that is just my curiosity, by any means I'm not criticising the work, the quality and whatever, it's just an academic question!! ;)

1619098107405.png

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When I think about this saga with Aiden's tasks, I realize that the third task will not be easy for Sofia, but she should like it. This will cause conflicting feelings in her and later, perhaps a turning point will come when she is ready for more. Sophia in the future will be anxiously and impatiently awaiting the next task and, just as we are doing now, she will try to predict what Aiden will tell her to do.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
It seems like a fictional Californian style city, especially with the Spanish name, blue skies & sunshine. California has a diverse range of environments, including forests, mountains, deserts, off-shore islands etc.
the aiden teaser suddenly drives on the left . is aiden and sophia in another country.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes