naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
If L&P slipped 100% more renders than the original plan and rendered/created/set up:
  • light systems
  • props
  • meshes
  • shaders

for locations such as:
  • store where sofia changes clothes
  • city
  • that forest in the teaser
  • wherever aiden and sophia go next
  • some other environment he's probably using but not in any teaser

only for some chit chat, I think people would be very fed up.

And I hope that all these environments will be re-used at some point, else what a waste of so many workhours (in my view) and perfectly done environments.
that is l&p's problem since the beginning... he tends to create environments more than progressing with stories... many of his environments are one time use... and also he complicates his story with unnecessary paths... example is the two jobs... why you need to run two jobs paralelly... it creates much more time making renders for the both scenerios where he could just progress with one... also dylans pov was waste of time... if he wouldnt work on those things.... the story would progress 1 or 2 days ahead easily

Reactions: ancienregimele

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
why did he complicate everything?
1. To make the game longer. Seems funny but let's not forget that he hasn't done anything else for 2-3 years, he has a mortgage and is stuck on DAZ.
2. To show that no one is guessing Aiden's third task.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
that is l&p's problem since the beginning... he tends to create environments more than progressing with stories... many of his environments are one time use... and also he complicates his story with unnecessary paths... example is the two jobs... why you need to run two jobs paralelly... it creates much more time making renders for the both scenerios where he could just progress with one... also dylans pov was waste of time... if he wouldnt work on those things.... the story would progress 1 or 2 days ahead easily
He could release 1 event of the 2 jobs to speculate the curse of the job (just the images not dialog), and give to the forum and his patreons something to play for this long wait for the update but you know that this will never happen we just need to remember the last teaser :KEK:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hooligan is just another name for a thug they both mean the same thing.

Aiden has not shown any(so far) sexual interest in Sophia but he gets off on her being embarrassed/humiliated,that is where he gets his kick from,he likes the power that he has over her.

It is a game that the dev has said himself that he wanted to have "realism"in the game and this just flew south along with bike.
I would sooner have the "Twist" back than this garbage.
Dog, what did you expect when Sophia put on the catsuit? That she'd go over to the park with Aiden and count pigeons? No, seriously. On the one hand, it's interesting to know how he got her to put on that catsuit. But it should be clear to all of us that she then also goes somewhere with him on the motorbike. He will tell her that nothing bad will happen to her. Yes, it is a little unrealistic. But Sophia, on the one hand, already has a certain number of filthy points. And the hint from Aiden that she's protecting her son with it.... At the end, she's not going to get out of blackmailing. If L&P played it out to the end, there would be a gangbang with his buddies and Sophia would be Aiden's whore.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dog, what did you expect when Sophia put on the catsuit? That she'd go over to the park with Aiden and count pigeons? No, seriously. On the one hand, it's interesting to know how he got her to put on that catsuit. But it should be clear to all of us that she then also goes somewhere with him on the motorbike. He will tell her that nothing bad will happen to her. Yes, it is a little unrealistic. But Sophia, on the one hand, already has a certain number of filthy points. And the hint from Aiden that she's protecting her son with it.... At the end, she's not going to get out of blackmailing. If L&P played it out to the end, there would be a gangbang with his buddies and Sophia would be Aiden's whore.
This is one of the annoying things about the dev is that he drips feeds people cryptic clues and then wonders why some people don't get it.
Sophia becomes Aiden's whore, I don't really see it myself but that is just my opinion,but I do see sexual acts happening between them.
Sophia might like counting pigeons!
Unrealistic!Very,but that is just my opinion and doesn't count with dev as he has his own story laid out

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
This is one of the annoying things about the dev is that he drips feeds people cryptic clues and then wonders why some people don't get it.
Sophia becomes Aiden's whore, I don't really see it myself but that is just my opinion,but I do see sexual acts happening between them.
Unrealistic!Very,but that is just my opinion and doesn't count with dev as he has his own story laid out
what sexual acts do you see happening ?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yep, agree.
Sophia becomes Aiden's whore, I don't really see it myself but that is just my opinion
It won't come to that! We can end it before that. It's just this blackmailing. You don't think Aiden would keep his promise after the 12 tasks? Especially since Sophia would be broken by then anyway.
I was joking! You're British, aren't you?! Don't you have a British sense of humour? :sneaky:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think it's pretty clear that Aiden and Sophia will have a sexual relationship eventually. It's just a matter of how will L&P get her through the tasks in time for PD 30

Reactions: Jude6

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep, agree.

It won't come to that! We can end it before that. It's just this blackmailing. You don't think Aiden would keep his promise after the 12 tasks? Especially since Sophia would be broken by then anyway.

I was joking! You're British, aren't you?! Don't you have a British sense of humour? :sneaky:
Not enough coffee yet,give me time

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it's pretty clear that Aiden and Sophia will have a sexual relationship eventually. It's just a matter of how will L&P get her through the tasks in time for PD 30
At the moment we cannot really say that for definite as there are too many things involved,Dylan for one,he does hate Aiden not to mention Alyssa and Zac.
Also since Aiden maybe one of the few characters left near the end something sexual will happen
My render is finished is finished so I bid you farewell

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71
Nov 13, 2020
Anything from foreplay/oral/facial/HJ/BJ/TJ coming on body/in mouth the list goes on and on.
This is all guess work and only the dev knows
At this point, I'll settle for one that I have to clean my monitor over! (Actually, those days are few. Now it's just a matter of having to clean my shoes.) :) That's a joke, son!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
At the moment we cannot really say that for definite as there are too many things involved,Dylan for one,he does hate Aiden not to mention Alyssa and Zac.
My render is finished is finished so I bid you farewell
I'd put money that something sexual will happen. "Sexual" is a broad term, so this seems like an easy bet.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Why the hell has Sophia still got her bloody bag with her?
I was wondering that too, considering her car is presumably parked less than a block away for her to stash her clothes in, then all she'd need to take with her is her car key.

We've been told her clothes are stuffed in the bag - we've also been told that the ride is not the task - that might well mean she's going to change back into her clothes when they get there.
It would feel like a missed opportunity, having Sophia in form-fitting leather and not building the scene around it, but I'm also assuming Aiden tells her to keep them afterwards - meaning they could make a reappearance later on.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was wondering that too, considering her car is presumably parked less than a block away for her to stash her clothes in, then all she'd need to take with her is her car key.

We've been told her clothes are stuffed in the bag - we've also been told that the ride is not the task - that might well mean she's going to change back into her clothes when they get there.
It would feel like a missed opportunity, having Sophia in form-fitting leather and not building the scene around it, but I'm also assuming Aiden tells her to keep them afterwards - meaning they could make a reappearance later on.
Some BDSM with the husband

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes