Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Or you just wait for Aiden and Sophia go to shop to get her clothing measurements and wait for leather cat suit done a week later.
Sometime unrealistic event is necessary for story to moving forward if not too much unlealistic like Sophia get fuck in the 1st task.
I think that you mean "sometimes"not sometime

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, not a joke! But he deliberately leaves everything as open as possible. That is the art of professional entertainment. Hold people up for as long as you can once you've got them raking.
I agree he does leave everything as open as he can so we all run round like headless chickens trying to work out the clues,with very little success:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bane71 and hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Hi.
A game developer but complex and psychological.
Complex and Psychological? Possible but not to be judged at the moment. Maybe just superficial and very simple. in 5 years we will know more. Or have to read between the lines and fantasize about the story ourselves.

Reactions: Old Dog

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You cannot blame him on the cards issues and that did take him a while to work out.
And what if he is getting late with all the work because he's spending too much time reading this forum in stealth mode and having a laugh about our crazy theories? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TommyTuba

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And what if he is getting late with all the work because he's spending too much time reading this forum in stealth mode and having a laugh about our crazy theories? :ROFLMAO:
I have done that myself and laughted at some crazy theories

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As an idea, more realistic was to send Sophia, Sophia with her own car, to a parking lot and there to undress. Flash her tits, flash her ass.
In my opinion it was more realistic than the ride into the unknown with Aiden.
Why? Because Sophia would stay in the safe zone, car close, public place, however she could get back to that safe place that is her own car.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't think he's laughing. When he said something, I always had the impression that he was floating over it.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
As an idea, more realistic was to send Sophia, Sophia with her own car, to a parking lot and there to undress. Flash her tits, flash her ass.
In my opinion it was more realistic than the ride into the unknown with Aiden.
Why? Because Sophia would stay in the safe zone, car close, public place, however she could retreat to that safe place that is her own car.
Yes, it would be more realistic, but this idea doesn't matter anymore.

Reactions: nexer

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
From those 300 renders, 80 are this:

You forget the scenes when the road is mentally trying to gee itself up.
You see it want to be the best road that a road can possibly be!
And the motivation of the road is important in setting the scene.

And because we have spent 5 minutes setting the scene, the next picture will be similar but subtly different.
You see allowing for the speed of the Earth's rotation and the fact this story is set two weeks until the Equinox,
the sunlight is going to be striking the trees from a 2 degree different angle, so need a whole new lighting palette!!

And don't forget the pigeons....

PS: that fact about the Equinox may / may not be factually correct, depending on exactly when you are reading this post.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
eeehhhhh I don't know. I would say that things are getting unbalanced. I don't know if they're so unbalanced that they're broken, but Sophia riding off with Aiden seems like a pretty big leap.
We all joked with the scene of Sophia in leathers that maybe she was going to rid out of town with Aiden, but I for one thought surely not. This is the 3rd task unless I have lost count. So I am expecting another little step beyond the first two.
So I thought maybe that Aiden would drive past his gang in town, showing off that he had not only got Sophia to come ith him on the bike but also dress in what he gave her to wear.

And we have all cracked jokes about the warmth of the rubber, and the thrill of speed would help in Sophia "warming up".

So that makes some sort of sense. Especially if Sophia was not away for long and thus would not be missed by friends and family. Yet a ride out of town, so early in the tasks list, feels odd to me. Sophia is certainly taking a big risk. Anything could happen to her = it does nt feel a sensible action for a mother and a teacher. And the longer she is away from town, the harder it will be to explain her absence.

I am not worried for the story - more confused. It does nt fit with the previous depiction of Sophia or what one could reasonably expect the escalation to task 3 (out of 12) to be....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes