Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You're misreading patricia entirely then. She even went so far as to tease, flirt and fondle her nephew during the yoga event. It's fairly obvious she wants to go down the route of experimenting just like she's been trying to convince sophia to loosen up as you say and likely even engage in incest herself. No way does that just end with her claiming innocence.
Patricia is happily married and unlike Sophia and Liam, she seems from the snippets in the story so far to have a healthy enough relationship with Carl to talk through things in their relationship. I forget the exact words but her pussy is for Carl and Carl alone.

But Patricia is bored. She is a shameless tease and flirt. She wants to fool around and have a bit of harmless fun. But I don't think Patricia would actually go as far as have penetrative sex with Dylan or the museum boys. But Patricia giving one of the guys a handjob / boobjob / blowjob are not out of the question.

And Patricia would no doubt regard it as little more than harmless fun if she could fool around with Sophia and /or Ellie.
BUT she knows her clear boundaries.

And thus it is possible that Patricia could be an accelerant to Sophia's corruption earlier on but I agree that could totally flip 180 if Patricia see's Sophia going too far later on.

Reactions: m4pII and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Patricia is happily married and unlike Sophia and Liam, she seems from the snippets in the story so far to have a healthy enough relationship with Carl to talk through things in their relationship. I forget the exact words but her pussy is for Carl and Carl alone.

But Patricia is bored. She is a shameless tease and flirt. She wants to fool around and have a bit of harmless fun. But I don't think Patricia would actually go as far as have penetrative sex with Dylan or the museum boys. But Patricia giving one of the guys a handjob / boobjob / blowjob are not out of the question.

And Patricia would no doubt regard it as little more than harmless fun if she could fool around with Sophia and /or Ellie.
BUT she knows her clear boundaries.

And thus it is possible that Patricia could be an accelerant to Sophia's corruption earlier on but I agree that could totally flip 180 if Patricia see's Sophia going too far later on.
Poser_Voyeur is right in this
Carl told Patricia that she can do almost anything she likes but her pussy belongs to him alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I don't think they are driving on the left, they are just driving on the wrong lane because it's a curvy road and bikers love to follow the optimal trajectory rather than stick to the rules. ;)
edit: also from an "artistic" point of view, placing them "correctly" in the proper lane would make their picture too small because of the perspective wrt the environment
Aiden is an absolute maniac for driving like that. Puts Sophia at risk. Patricia is going to kill him just for this reason alone. Can't wait. ;)

I am liking Patricia more and more every day. :LOL:

Reactions: Maaasdd

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Something to Reflect On

Sometimes it looks like we ourselves are trying to sabotage the game and the development progress. Look, I don't want to sound rude, but my hypothesis is that L&P is full of insecurities, and that's why he takes so much time releasing updates. He is not totally confident in how to progress the story and that's why he does changes to the plot and takes too much time figuring out how to settle the scenes. This is what happens with stoper, for example, he is never completely satisfied with his work, despite of is one of the best here, and he speaks openly about it. Stoper is even slower than L&P, his story progresses faster but that's because of the plot.

We all want the the updates happen faster and what we do? What we do? We complain and criticize even the smallest and insignificant details: that Aiden has no helmet, that he is driving in the wrong side, that Aiden guessed Sophia's dress size out of nowhere, that there shouldn't be a forest in that city, that the preview sucks and so on. We are increasing the insecurities that L&P already has even more and, in consequence, the development progress too. And for what? For what? For insignificant details in renders that we advance in a matter of seconds when we play the VN. What do you want? That L&P spends more time redoing all the renders with little mistakes?

Time ago, I wrote something about there were devs who did better renders than L&P, renders with better lighting, angles, composition, etc. L&P read it and look what happened: now L&P is obssesed with these things, spending a lot more time in them than before.

It's not that we souldn't criticize the game when we think we should do. When the Dylan twist happened I was one of the people that wrote against it, because was something incoherent and was something big, important to the plot and the chararacters. But stop complaining so much for insignificant things. The renders aren't paintings that you put in the walls of your house or in a museum and are seen multiple times in life for several minutes each one. A single render means nothing more that 10 seconds when we play the game.

Greetings.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Aiden is taking Sophia to visit his aunty and uncle for a spot of afternoon tea and playing bridge in the study
Yeah but it is a right riveting game of bridge!! When you see the hand of cards that Sophia hols you will understand why this event is SO exciting. No spoilers but Sophia just bid SEVEN NO_TRUMPS!!
:)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Where did you get the info about DrPinkCake having a team?

This statement is directly from his patreon:
DPC puts out way more story (the story advances more per update), develops faster, has a better overall product(it isn't "just" a VN) and already has finished one story.
Render-wise L&P comes on top, but does it make a difference? For me it doesn't. L&P could render with a bit less quality and I wouldn't care much as I'm sure most people wouldn't care but I know he takes pride in having the best renders out there so I don't think that should be "forced" away from him.

In the end is just a matter of organization which I think DPC has more and it makes all the difference.

What kind of tree appears in the latest teaser. I don't think they are in a place with a warm climate and palm trees.
Delete this post before L&P notices it and fires up Daz to re-do all the scenes with new trees.

<Disclaimer>
Sorry guys if it is a bit off-topic and unrelated to the plot. And it's a geeky/nerdy question for all the modelers out there. ;)
</Disclaimer>

Is it just me or the shadows are a bit off in the image? :unsure:

Looking at the shadow casted by the bike it seems the sun is high above them (it's indeed a bit past noon when it happens), slightly in front of them (we don't see the shadow casted by the front wheel) and to their right.
Also delete this so he doesn't see it and goes to change it.

Who would not say that, the teaser is great! Now I will speak about the content of the third task.
The teaser is bad and borderline disrespectful for people paying for a glimpse/preview of the next updates.

If this was the month I was on the highest tier, I would not be happy, that's for sure.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If it's a striptease in front of a few bikers/truckers, why not use a parking lot on the outskirts of town? Without woods and especially without a whole wasted month.
Just rolling some ideas around is all, odds are good the whole event is going to happen in the woods or at a lake considering the assets being used. I just hope the whole event isn't another disappointing blue ball fest.

Eeeeeeeee..... Excellent theme! And then she goes to the bathroom and??? :giggle:
It's just a theory, don't get all hot and bothered. Dirty bathroom sex isn't my thing. Dirty sex in an alley late at night however is another story. Much like what someone else pointed out, i was also considering that he was taking her out to a lake or pond somewhere remote to see just how far he could push sophia into doing something lewd with nobody else around to see.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Something to Reflect On

Sometimes it looks like we ourselves are trying to sabotage the game and the development progress. Look, I don't want to sound rude, but my hypothesis is that L&P is full of insecurities, and that's why he takes so much time releasing updates. He is not totally confident in how to progress the story and that's why he does changes to the plot and takes too much time figuring out how to settle the scenes. This is what happens with stoper, for example, he is never completely satisfied with his work, despite of is one of the best here, and he speaks openly about it. Stoper is even slower than L&P, his story progresses faster but that's because of the plot.

We all want the the updates happen faster and what we do? What we do? We complain and criticize even the smallest and insignificant details: that Aiden has no helmet, that he is driving in the wrong side, that Aiden guessed Sophia's dress size out of nowhere, that there shouldn't be a forest in that city, that the preview sucks and so on. We are increasing the insecurities that L&P already has even more and, in consequence, the development progress too. And for what? For what? For insignificant details in renders that we advance in a matter of seconds when we play the VN. What do you want? That L&P spends more time redoing all the renders with little mistakes?

Time ago, I wrote something about there were devs who did better renders than L&P, renders with better lighting, angles, composition, etc. L&P read it and look what happened: now L&P is obssesed with these things, spending a lot more time in them than before.

It's not that we souldn't criticize the game when we think we should do. When the Dylan twist happened I was one of the people that wrote against it, because was something incoherent and was something big, important to the plot and the chararacters. But stop complaining so much for insignificant things. The renders aren't paintings that you put in the walls of your house or in a museum and are seen multiple times in life for several minutes each one. A single render means nothing more that 10 seconds when we play the game.

Greetings.
I completely understand what you're saying & agree to a certain extent but I think there's a circular aspect to this. This is connected with the old adage, "the devil finds work for idle hands." No, I'm not suggesting we're all idle & probably in most cases, far from it. Many, probably the majority of us, enjoy this game & whatever criticisms we make, still want AWAM to succeed but we play games for the escapism it provides from busy, pressured lives. It's the time between updates that leads to the analysis of every last detail. If the pace picked up between updates there wouldn't be so much time for this, so if the Dev does feel insecurity (& we don't really know), it's the time taken by the need for everything to be optimised & near-perfect that leads to the time for criticism & over-analysis, hence the circularity.

Having said that, most of the analysis is, like the the rampant speculation, often not meant to be taken too seriously. At least they're not intended to be malicious, in most cases. Where would we be without our speculations? As well as the criticism there's also a lot of well-meant suggestions, which like all advice can be ignored, or rejected without rancour on either side. I believe that this thread shows a very high level of interest in the game, which should be an antidote to any creeping insecurities.

My own preference to address the update gaps, assuming they don't improve, would be to have double, or treble the number of teasers. This still wouldn't be too many for timespans of around 5 months. We'd get to analyse more but it probably wouldn't be to such a depth. Just another suggestion....(well I like it).

One big question is, 'why do we do this?' It's because we're fans, which is short for fanatics!

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Something to Reflect On

"Sometimes it looks like we ourselves are trying to sabotage the game and the development progress."
- Ashitanojoe, April 2021.
We are all experiencing results of psychological trauma. We just might not be ourselves anymore. Here we might have become someone else. Blue balls are not only a serious danger to physical health. Our civility, our world, our reality has been brought to the brink of a serious mental health catastrophe... The warning signs are there...
... The darkness that lurks behind these shadows must be stopped. His influence must be broken. The updates must happen. ;)

... at the very least L&P, do it for Joe...:D

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yes it was...Contents of the PM from the dev View attachment 1157481
As a German, I confused the word size with height. So, Aiden knows Sophia's height, which is not really that difficult if you know your own and step in front of someone. Everyone can estimate that. And it's also possible to estimate a bust size if you have a little bit knowledge and had some girlfriends. So, tell a saleswoman the height, the bust size (you can also show it to her approximately) and that the woman has a curvy butt and a slim waistline, and I'm pretty sure an experienced salewoman will help you to find a proper one. Or two from which one will easily fit.
And if I can put my sports pants, a sports jacket, a towel and sneakers into my little gym sack, then Sophia can also easily put her slim fit jeans, her tight slim shirt and her shoes into that bag which is almost twize the size of my gym sack! And also without that it gets wrinkled!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes