nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just for a laugh what if Aiden decided to take Sophia on a bike ride and drive out of town for a short time,like when he asked her to flash him her panties even though this was not the actual the task.
So once the bike ride is over and they are back in the city once more the actually task can now start this may sound daft but remember there is another event parallel to the Aidens event and we have no idea what it could be.
Parallel to this should be something related to Dylan. He's the only one who had his own event separate from Sophia.

Striptease in those leathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wake me up in a couple of hours when she manages to get out of them.
Hey, wasn't my idea. :ROFLMAO:

Nov 13, 2020
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight AWAM Zone." :) R.I.P Rod Serling

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Parallel to this should be something related to Dylan. He's the only one who had his own event separate from Sophia.

Hey, wasn't my idea. :ROFLMAO:
I still blame you
Dylan is after this event and the dev does seem very confident that we would never guess.
There are a couple of very small events not listed for this day.
Unless Aiden drops her off back home:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020
Just for a laugh what if Aiden decided to take Sophia on a bike ride and drive out of town for a short time,like when he asked her to flash him her panties even though this was not the actual the task.
So once the bike ride is over and they are back in the city once more the actually task can now start this may sound daft but remember there is another event parallel to the Aidens event and we have no idea what it could be.
Ya, I'm thinking while Sophia is buzzing along on that "Antonio on Wheels", something will happen to prevent her from reaching her orgasm. Something always does. Poor, frustrated Sophia!

Reactions: locq4169

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For me, it’s stays consistent in its “unbeleivability” (don’t know if that word exists).

In a world where Sophia had, apparently, no idea that she was attracting looks from guys (discussion at the beginning of the game with Ellie). Totally believe for a woman that looks like Sophia.

Where she needed alcohol to “convince herself ” to show half of her boobs to Sam while they were alone, will, the next day, proposes to invite Sam to the bikini show with Dylan. (I know that she doesn’t know what type of bikini Dylan will buy, but it’s still a “show”).
Again,it’s not Sam or Dylan who asked for this, it’s Sophia who proposed for Sam to come see her in some bikini.(with her son present. and sober).

Where Sophia is still in her “must be his hormones...is that normal behavior for a teenager ?” mode after x time where Dylan has grabbed her ass, boobs, “surprise kissed” her, and à not slapped him in the face despite having clearly rejected him each time.

Where her daughter will basically tell her : “ yeah , shut up. I don’t give a shit about what you say, I do what I want. Don’t forget we’re going to the club tonight ” “Okay sweetheart”
Or Dylan will put her through some fake blackmail (I know it has been removed but it was part of the “original plot ”.)
“Maybe I’m too harsh on him, he was trying to help me. My angel baby boy.” Basically her thoughts after she finds out.(Does this woman have some self respect ?)

Where an average looking guy, with nothing for him other than being horny, a turbo virgin that can’t even have a normal conversation with a girl, is now a chick magnet. Why? Because he has an haircut. (Totally relatable for every average looking guy... stay awkward, don’t change anything about yourself. Just get a new haircut or grow a little mustache or buy a new pair of shoes and you too can become a chad). Or because it’s super cliche and the script say so.

As for me, all of those examples are as believable as Sophia not knowing but still “being okay” to go who knows where on a bike with Aiden.

It stays consistent with how I view Sophia in certain events (I play all the routes) : totally unbelievable in her thoughts and actions. No more no less.

Why does it doesn’t bother me as much as the “incests storyline” ?
I don’t know. Maybe because it’s not as front and center as the Dylan and Ellie storylines are now.
Some of the other characters (when they are characters)appear sometimes years appart and are basically just kink.(if you like their specific kink, you may enjoy their events and if not, you won’t)

My only hope is that at least for the Sophia/Dylan storyline (I don’t see why the Sophia/Ellie storyline would drastically change at the speed it’s going), we stop with all this “if I do this, can we do that?” And other “can I feel the fabric of your bra?”
I want this storyline to be a little more serious, to have some believable reason as to why Sophia would engage in anything remotely sexual with her son.
Until now, I look at this storyline as if it was a 20 pages incest mom/son hentai where the story would have been stretched over 2000 pages.
It’s not believable(for me), it is certainly not realistic, the only difference is that one is quick the other is not.

Alright enough rambling, I hope I don’t appear as being too confrontational. English is not my first language (obviously).
(And yes, despite all I’ve said here or in the past, I still enjoy this game. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t the case)
In many of what L&P lets Sophia think, say or do, there is an incredible amount of leeway for the players to interpret.
She is introduced as an educated, confident and independent woman. And then let her L&P act like a stupid, submissive
woman, dependent on her husband. It's unbelievable how Elli can manipulate her mother, not understanding why Sophia
Sam gives in so quickly or forgives her husband for everything and then is supposed to cheat on him. Killjoys pointed
out that Sophia was partly to blame for her husband's gambling debts (I disagree). But L&P doesn't even let Sophia think
about that either.
Either L&P wants to show that under the whole beautiful surface of Sophia there has always been a stupid and horny slut
(how sad!) Or he is a narrative genius who seduces the player with hints to his own story to spin the motives of Sophia
together (unsatisfactory).
Just like Aiden. He is described by L&P as an occasional bully. But now he seems to be a manimulative genius with unlimited
financial resources. It is incomprehensible why Sophia should sit down on the motorcycle with him. As nexer already mentioned, only we know that nothing will happen to Sophia. She, on the other hand, knows in which circles Aiden moves, has almost been raped in San Alejo and still convinces Aiden to take him far out of town.
As far as the third task is concerned, I have already made a suggestion that I think is possible. Many other suggestions here
would lead to hot pictures, but afterwards only leave us puzzled about the motivation and the rapid progress in Sophia's
behavior. Everyone could then tell their own story again!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I still blame you
Dylan is after this event and the dev does seem very confident that we would never guess.
There are a couple of very small events not listed for this day.
Unless Aiden drops her off back home:ROFLMAO:
Sophia takes Emma to her home, hands her into Dylan's strong arms, :sneaky: and leaves. We need more details, spicy details.
Now, seriously, without Sophia? Only Dylan had his own event separate from Sophia. Maybe Ellie.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I still believe Sophia will get some sort of adrenaline rush from riding on Aidens bike. What will it lead to in the update? I don't know but the teaser makes me think thats what it is.

Reactions: Bane71

roro

May 29, 2017
I was wondering that too, considering her car is presumably parked less than a block away for her to stash her clothes in, then all she'd need to take with her is her car key.

We've been told her clothes are stuffed in the bag - we've also been told that the ride is not the task - that might well mean she's going to change back into her clothes when they get there.
It would feel like a missed opportunity, having Sophia in form-fitting leather and not building the scene around it, but I'm also assuming Aiden tells her to keep them afterwards - meaning they could make a reappearance later on.
when have we been told her clothes are stuffed in the bag?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yes it was...Contents of the PM from the dev View attachment 1157481
"Aiden knows Sophias[sic] size ... then [prays] that the dress will fit ... So, it's fine." :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wow, that is some severe ret-con and "nothing to see here folks!" diversion. I mean I wouldn't really care that much about the bag and its supposed contents unless and until it turns into a clown car situation.

But the leather suit? Sorry, plot hole. One which will likely be explained away as they are waiting for the light to change at the intersection of Straight Way and Debauchery Drive.
a: "I've been sizing you up for a while now. When you did [whatever] I had one of my mates steal a look at your [whatever]. The rest was guesswork and luck."
s: "Oh, that makes perfect sense!"

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
In many of what L&P lets Sophia think, say or do, there is an incredible amount of leeway for the players to interpret.
She is introduced as an educated, confident and independent woman. And then let her L&P act like a stupid, submissive
woman, dependent on her husband. It's unbelievable how Elli can manipulate her mother, not understanding why Sophia
Sam gives in so quickly or forgives her husband for everything and then is supposed to cheat on him. Killjoys pointed
out that Sophia was partly to blame for her husband's gambling debts (I disagree). But L&P doesn't even let Sophia think
about that either.
Either L&P wants to show that under the whole beautiful surface of Sophia there has always been a stupid and horny slut
(how sad!) Or he is a narrative genius who seduces the player with hints to his own story to spin the motives of Sophia
Just like Aiden. He is described by L&P as an occasional bully. But now he seems to be a manimulative genius with unlimited
financial resources. It is incomprehensible why Sophia should sit down on the motorcycle with him. As nexer already mentioned, only we know that nothing will happen to Sophia. She, on the other hand, knows in which circles Aiden moves, has almost been raped in San Alejo and still convinces Aiden to take him far out of town.
As far as the third task is concerned, I have already made a suggestion that I think is possible. Many other suggestions here
would lead to hot pictures, but afterwards only leave us puzzled about the motivation and the rapid progress in Sophia's
about that either.
sophia is, portrayed as a stupid woman . who can do anything for sex . under the proense of doing it to protect your son and students.

Jun 12, 2018
Or you just wait for Aiden and Sophia go to shop to get her clothing measurements and wait for leather cat suit done a week later.
Sometime unrealistic event is necessary for story to moving forward if not too much unlealistic like Sophia get fuck in the 1st task.

Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes