Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since there are technical connoisseurs, I would like to have your opinion on this rendering.
Thanks everyone :)

View attachment 1158630
You are going for the wet look as it looks very glossy? Nipple area.
You should render what you want and if you are happy with it then all is good.
I like the expression/hair/the lighting on the side of the face and how she is holding the dildo in her hands and the quashed effect of her fingers.
Also like that the base and hands are slightly out of focus

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2019
As a German, I confused the word size with height. So, Aiden knows Sophia's height, which is not really that difficult if you know your own and step in front of someone. Everyone can estimate that. And it's also possible to estimate a bust size if you have a little bit knowledge and had some girlfriends. So, tell a saleswoman the height, the bust size (you can also show it to her approximately) and that the woman has a curvy butt and a slim waistline, and I'm pretty sure an experienced salewoman will help you to find a proper one. Or two from which one will easily fit.
And if I can put my sports pants, a sports jacket, a towel and sneakers into my little gym sack, then Sophia can also easily put her slim fit jeans, her tight slim shirt and her shoes into that bag which is almost twize the size of my gym sack! And also without that it gets wrinkled!
I though the same until I had to buy moto equipment for myself. It took me 3 hours to try different outfits on until I found the appropriate size. But everybody understands that it's just a game (even with an intention to be close to realism) so I believe many players will make a discount on the fact that Aiden managed to get for Sophia the needed leather outfit on the first try. Let's assume he had a stroke of luck))

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, my english is not that good. Do I understand you correctly that you mean that Aiden's 3rd task is connected with
the subsequent Sophia / Dylan event? That was my assumption too. Through their formulation I came up with a slightly
different possible connection.
Maybe Aiden is really overdoing it on Task 3. The long journey to an unknown place could worry Sophia, this feeling of
being at the mercy. Or / and Sophia could go further in this event than she ever thought of herself. And that scares her.
She realizes that she's just not in control of the situation.
When she returns home, Dylan notices how distraught Sophia is. He asks what's going on, he learns about the blackmail and
this is a comfortable way out has been created for Sophia. Aiden / Sophia ends but Dylan / Sophia is closed too (because of
Dylan's deleted bug).
Interesting theory you have there since both Dylan/Sophia and Aiden/Sophia happen a round noon time.
So could that mean that maybe the parallel event(along side)task 3 is relatated to Dylan?I doubt this myself but it is a possibility.
The " comfortable solution" comes into play the next day

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I though the same until I had to buy moto equipment for myself. It took me 3 hours to try different outfits on until I found the appropriate size. But everybody understands that it's just a game (even with an intention to be close to realism) so I believe many players will make a discount on the fact that Aiden managed to get for Sophia the needed leather outfit on the first try. Let's assume he had a stroke of luck))
This detail is not the most important. Too picky. :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Interesting theory you have there since both Dylan/Sophia and Aiden/Sophia happen a round noon time.
So could that mean that maybe the parallel event(along side)task 3 is relatated to Dylan?I doubt this myself but it is a possibility.
The " comfortable solution" comes into play the next day
If Sophia refuses Aiden's 2 task, Dylan stays home without Emma and a bit bored. This path also needs to be covered.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Maybe L&P posted this teaser for a reason other than revealing something as well.
After all, there are already 2 teasers on this event.
L&P may have put it on to show us how difficult and technical rendering is.
It's also a GOOD teaser because it doesnt just give everything away.

Few weeks then we'll find out :D

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Female opinion ...

Maybe I am wrong, but it is not surprising to know how to estimate the size of someone to buy something. :unsure:
I've been married for quite a few years and know that my partner's size varies by brand and cut. Even in men's clothing the fit of a dress shirt can vary widely even though they have the same measurements.

I'm not critical of the in-game fact that he nailed the right size for a skin-tight leather body suit, I'm just amused by the developer's attempt to explain it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm not critical of the in-game fact that he nailed the right size for a skin-tight leather body suit, I'm just amused by the developer's attempt to explain it.
Yeah. What I'd like to know is why: L&P's giving Sophia such a hard time: taking her clothes off, dressing in leather, getting on a MotoGP (she's almost 40 though, damit :ROFLMAO: ).
I can't help but wonder: Has L&P started hating Sophia?:ROFLMAO:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Something to Reflect On

Sometimes it looks like we ourselves are trying to sabotage the game and the development progress. Look, I don't want to sound rude, but my hypothesis is that L&P is full of insecurities, and that's why he takes so much time releasing updates. He is not totally confident in how to progress the story and that's why he does changes to the plot and takes too much time figuring out how to settle the scenes. This is what happens with stoper, for example, he is never completely satisfied with his work, despite of is one of the best here, and he speaks openly about it. Stoper is even slower than L&P, his story progresses faster but that's because of the plot.

We all want the the updates happen faster and what we do? What we do? We complain and criticize even the smallest and insignificant details: that Aiden has no helmet, that he is driving in the wrong side, that Aiden guessed Sophia's dress size out of nowhere, that there shouldn't be a forest in that city, that the preview sucks and so on. We are increasing the insecurities that L&P already has even more and, in consequence, the development progress too. And for what? For what? For insignificant details in renders that we advance in a matter of seconds when we play the VN. What do you want? That L&P spends more time redoing all the renders with little mistakes?

Time ago, I wrote something about there were devs who did better renders than L&P, renders with better lighting, angles, composition, etc. L&P read it and look what happened: now L&P is obssesed with these things, spending a lot more time in them than before.

It's not that we souldn't criticize the game when we think we should do. When the Dylan twist happened I was one of the people that wrote against it, because was something incoherent and was something big, important to the plot and the chararacters. But stop complaining so much for insignificant things. The renders aren't paintings that you put in the walls of your house or in a museum and are seen multiple times in life for several minutes each one. A single render means nothing more that 10 seconds when we play the game.

Greetings.
Absolutely agree with you. People are so nitpicky. The people themselves criticize him for the smallest of details l, like the way the reflection in the mirror looks or the way the shadow is cast and now the bag. And when in the next update he focuses on getting even such kind of details right everyone will criticize him for wasting time working on such details which will pass by unnoticed, by many. That is just milking his patrons and delaying the updates. He is being trapped in a circle where no matter what he does he will be criticised.

Even in the story people are so quick to say that everything is going downhill. We haven't even seen the Aiden event and everybody is already giving their judgement that it has taken a wrong direction. Everyone forgets that he is the same guy whose story we have been enjoying till now. It is his writing, projection of the story and scenes that got us interested. A level of faith must be there in him. A lot of the event when mentioned out of context will seem like how is that possible, there is no way justify that. Infact that is the case we see for so many shows or movies that we watch. It is how it is written that it matters. If L&P can justify it with his story then there shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's also a GOOD teaser because it doesnt just give everything away.

Few weeks then we'll find out :D
Yeah. What I'd like to know is why he's giving Sophia such a hard time: taking her clothes off, dressing in leather, getting on a MotoGP (she's almost 40 though, damit :ROFLMAO: ).
I can't help but wonder: Has L&P started hating Sophia?:ROFLMAO:
Maybe he is rejecting his feminine side:ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes