D

Deleted member 2896487

Sure hope he makes us all say "I was wrong" when the update comes out and we go through that scene.
We all know that's not gonna happen. Forget those who usually troll the game, this time I think those who did support the game for a long time are also gonna criticize it. Since that's what is happening for the past couple of weeks I don't see how some persons are gonna be satisfied. Also, I think some people are over reacting (forgive me for saying that) so the chances for people to say "I was wrong" are very slim.

May be addition of a lesbian event will silence some persons but it will not be enough.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
It's a fair, well reasoned, post. I would just state, however, that L&P has brought this on himself. This sort of hyper criticism only happens when a fanbase feels like it's being jerked around. The backlash is happening now because this update has gone off the rails. When development hit 90 days I think most people were still doing "ok", we were still hopeful. The turning point was when we got that tone deaf update in early April that informed us that the update had sprawled in scope. Since then the criticism of L&P has only gained steam. In a vacuum some of the criticisms have been petty (I don't understand people who are nitpicking things like Sophia's bag); but in context they make more sense. This was supposed to be a small update that could make use of the decreased development times brought on by L&P's new hardware. We were supposed to be done with these 120+ day development cycles. Instead, everything is worse. Development is slower than ever. And L&P seems unwilling to admit that is a problem. All the pieces were there for a severe backlash.
only with the next update. when he does that with his cell phone. where you can manipulate the points.. then it takes 7 months or more.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
There is a big difference between sneakers and ankle boots as she wears in the road when meeting Aiden.
In a small handbag like Sophia has, sorry but the boots distort the bag. (a minimum)
1.png 2.png

I still think it's possible to put these three things into that bag! And I don't think that a woman would leave her bag in the car in such situation! In the motorcycle dress is no place neither for her wallet nor her "women stuff"! Plus, in such situation even a woman wouldn't think about if this is the proper way to pack away her clothes. It's like your child is in danger and the mother throws her expensive Gucci bag away to help her kid. And you would say "no, a woman would never throw her expensive Gucci bag on a dirty ground"!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 1159151 View attachment 1159153

I still think it's possible to put these three things into that bag! And I don't think that a woman would leave her bag in the car in such situation! In the motorcycle dress is no place for a wallet! Plus, in such situation even a woman wouldn't think about if this is the proper way to pack away her clothes. It's like your child is in danger and the mother throws her expensive Gucci bag away to help her kid. And you would say "no, a woman would never throw her expensive Gucci bag on the floor"!
This is well below the expected quality - where have your standards gone?!!

• Haha
Reactions: Why are you gae?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I still think it's possible to put these three things into that bag! And I don't think that a woman would leave her bag in the car in such situation! In the motorcycle dress is no place neither for her wallet nor her "women stuff"! Plus, in such situation even a woman wouldn't think about if this is the proper way to pack away her clothes. It's like your child is in danger and the mother throws her expensive Gucci bag away to help her kid. And you would say "no, a woman would never throw her expensive Gucci bag on the floor"!
All kidding aside, the importance of the bag is way overblown. A lot of folks do abnormal things in a one-off situation and I gotta believe an unplanned full wardrobe change is one of those one-off situations where someone might, in a pinch, stuff everything into the bag they have on hand.

Reactions: hzjujk

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018

I still think it's possible to put these three things into that bag! And I don't think that a woman would leave her bag in the car in such situation! In the motorcycle dress is no place neither for her wallet nor her "women stuff"! Plus, in such situation even a woman wouldn't think about if this is the proper way to pack away her clothes. It's like your child is in danger and the mother throws her expensive Gucci bag away to help her kid. And you would say "no, a woman would never throw her expensive Gucci bag on a dirty ground"!
Bag or not, I can't wait to see what the 3rd event is. Also excited for the Sophia/Dylan and Dylan/Emma event.

Reactions: Wedstone

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

I understand what you mean but if, as you say, her child was in danger, you really think a woman would bother putting her clothes in the bag and placing the boots as you have demonstrated here.
She would have left her clothes in the car.
Other than that, okay, she's in a hurry but Aiden isn't threatening Dylan directly with death, do you think so?
Or well then, for me, what you say to me there = she will have to be changed once there.
Otherwise why waste time putting everything in the bag?
it's weird, isn't it?

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I understand what you mean but if, as you say, her child was in danger, you really think a woman would bother putting her clothes in the bag and placing the boots as you have demonstrated here.
Other than that, okay, she's in a hurry but Aiden isn't threatening Dylan directly with death, do you think so?
Or well then, for me, what you say to me there = she will have to be changed once there.
it's weird, isn't it?
OK, so you think it's more logical, that Sophia get changed into that leather dress. Then walks 2 blocks back in it to her car which is parked near the wedding dress shop where her husband is, taking the risk to be seen. I don't think so! The only alternative would be to ask the store where she got change, if they could keep it until she returns what also would be kind of weird, especially if she's got enough space in her bag for them.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OK, so you think it's more logical, that Sophia get changed into that leather dress. Then walks 2 blocks back in it to her car which is parked near the wedding dress shop where her husband is, taking the risk to be seen. I don't think so! The only alternative would be to ask the store where she got change, if they could keep it until she returns what also would be kind of weird, especially if she's got enough space in her bag for them.
Another visit!We are honouredo_O

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
it's weird, isn't it?
I think L&P complicated his life a bit, without her own car around, Sophia had nowhere to leave her own clothes.
On the other hand, a purse was supposed to carry women's things, car key, phone.
So, she had to use a kind of .... bag/purse.

Reactions: Catherine1972

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think L&P complicated his life a bit, without her own car around, Sophia had nowhere to leave her own clothes.
On the other hand, a purse was supposed to carry women's things, car key, phone.
So, she had to use a kind of .... bag/purse.
nexer What is up with you?You are starting to make sense:ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes