hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This is the challenge we all face. Objectively measuring the next update is going to be really tough because the expectations are sky high. Expectations are fundamentally different when the update takes 90 days or 150 days. The same game at 90 days will receive a very different response than it would at 150 days. As I see it, there's almost nothing that this update can do to justify the length of its development; and that's a problem. I want to like this update, and I'm sure it won't be "bad", but the pressure on it is so high that it's almost doomed to disappoint.
A pressure on the followers as they have built up. It's not going fast enough for them. That's fine. But now they want to measure the new update by how long it took to produce it. It's like giving grades in school: it took you too long, but there can no longer be a "very good" or "good", at best a "satisfactory". You are actually anticipating the decision.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
OK, so you think it's more logical, that Sophia get changed into that leather dress. Then walks 2 blocks back in it to her car which is parked near the wedding dress shop where her husband is, taking the risk to be seen. I don't think so! The only alternative would be to ask the store where she got change, if they could keep it until she returns what also would be kind of weird, especially if she's got enough space in her bag for them.
I don't understand, Sophia is going to change in another store, use a dressing room and leave, just like that, and the shopkeeper is not going to say anything?
Does that make sense (realistic) too?

Go out in leather clothes, her husband is 2 steps from here? At the risk of going out and looking for her to ask for something and see her?
I don't know, it seems a little strange to me.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I agree with you and think it will involve the mother more
I'm interested where people get the idea of it involving the mom. Keeping with the idea that Sophia's not gonna have sex with everyone and this trying to be more realistic, I don't think it will lead to sex or a gangbang but lead to Sophia at the most showing her tits to the kids or something along those lines.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't understand, Sophia is going to change in another store, use a dressing room and leave, just like that, and the shopkeeper is not going to say anything?

Go out in leather clothes, her husband is 2 steps from here? At the risk of going out and looking for her to ask for something and see her?
A lot of things in this event don't make sense to me but I guess we will just have to trust the dev.
Where ever Sophia got changed there is still a big risk that she could spotted in the leathers while walking to Aiden/talking with him and jumping on the back of the bike it is still a risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catherine1972

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm interested where people get the idea of it involving the mom. Keeping with the idea that Sophia's not gonna have sex with everyone and this trying to be more realistic, I don't think it will lead to sex or a gangbang but lead to Sophia at the most showing her tits to the kids or something along those lines.
Patron rules and the apostles look way too young.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

That L&P gets involved in the discussion of dress sizes and the capacity of the handbag - that strikes me as strange. These are secondary wars. If I argued like that, then only if I wanted to distract from something.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That L&P gets involved in the discussion of dress sizes and the capacity of the handbag - that strikes me as strange. These are secondary wars. If I argued like that, then only if I wanted to distract from something.
Given the timing of the posts and that L&P is in Germany, I'd say they were checking in after a long day's work looking for a laugh. Also, I'm perfectly happy to believe that L&P is trolling the forum for their own enjoyment.

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Given the timing of the posts and that L&P is in Germany, I'd say they were checking in after a long day's work looking for a laugh. Also, I'm perfectly happy to believe that L&P is trolling the forum for their own enjoyment.
L&P is already taking a risk with Dylan and Sophia (I think)
They look older than the apostles.
Also if you read up on philosophy/religion and homeschooling you will find that the parents try and teach family values as taught in the bible.
This is why I think that the mother will play a major role not the apostles.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
L&P is already taking a risk with Dylan and Sophia (I think)
He's already taking MANY risks, but I think the apostles would be a bridge too far. Someone would blow him in to Patreon at that point. So that leaves only the mom and the older sister for something sexy to happen with

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes