Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'll chime in and agree that the handbag discussion has taken on a life of its own. There are things to criticize L&P over, but the handbag may be losing the forest through the trees.
I only asked about the handbag because I thought it was a strange thing to have while riding a bike.
I was more interested in the bag that Aiden had because I think that we have not seen it full contents and it may contain item(s) for the 4th task

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1159151 View attachment 1159153

I still think it's possible to put these three things into that bag! And I don't think that a woman would leave her bag in the car in such situation! In the motorcycle dress is no place neither for her wallet nor her "women stuff"! Plus, in such situation even a woman wouldn't think about if this is the proper way to pack away her clothes. It's like your child is in danger and the mother throws her expensive Gucci bag away to help her kid. And you would say "no, a woman would never throw her expensive Gucci bag on a dirty ground"!
I can't believe you guys made Lust&Passion see if the boots would fit in the bag.

Lust&Passion don't waste time on proving those kind of details. It's a story, if its implied she put her stuff on her bag 99% of people will be like "ok thats makes sense" or they won't even think about it.

Giving a dude who's OCD on these kind of details more wood to his OCD fire (n)

Jun 28, 2020
I can't believe you guys made Lust&Passion see if the boots would fit in the bag.

Lust&Passion don't waste time on proving those kind of details. It's a story, if its implied she put her stuff on her bag 99% of people will be like "ok thats makes sense" or they won't even think about it.

Please stop making him check things for realism, it's delaying the update :D

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

L&P also enjoys those questions. If he didn't, he wouldn't answer.

Reactions: Adolfo and xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Even with Star Trek there were spaceships that were bigger inside than outside. And only with Dr Who! And it is a well-known fact that the developers of these sci-fi series have copied it from women's handbags. They have always been bigger inside than outside. That is the basic requirement for a handbag. I knew that and was therefore totally surprised by the discussion.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
As a fellow Dev with Handbags every where too I'd like to point out I 'had' to increase the size of each Handbag as the Strap at the top is far too small and narrow to fit over any Shoulder. There are many DAZ items that are poorly made with physical flaws that we the Devs and Artists then have to fix ourselves.

Take a look in the Cafe that Sophia meets Alyssa in regularly. I also have this Environment and had to change all the Table heights as the clearance between the Table and Chair is too small and no Human Thigh will fit in there. There are tons of flaws and errors like this and you need to look for yourselves if you don't believe me.

So please have a good think on this Physics going on. ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes