Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Not to get offended . But Liam enjoy Football . And he doesn't want to know about Futbol aka Soccer . That's why Liam doesn't attend in Dylan games cause it's Futbol aka Soccer . So not to confused the name of the game . Thank you cause I understand Futbol all the way but still can't understand American football games . Just saying .

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And so does the lawyer's. Aiden has the upper hand since he has connections with the hooligans, who will have other connections. Similarly the most renowned lawyer who fights cases for the biggest people in the town will definitely have his connections. Saving ministers, big business. There is no limit to his connections. Law as well the underground hooligans all are on Aiden's side. Getting a place on the football team and getting Dylan and Zac in good boarding can compare to connections with the crime world
Its just as well that there is another person with more clout to help save the day.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I generally agree with you. Some comments.

Aiden's third task, we should compare the consequences: my son will get a good beating compared to me being raped. I think rape is worse.
As for possible video evidence, I don't think a woman like Sophia would accept a trial with such evidence. Not when it involves a young man, her own student, 17 years old. I think a video would be even more serious blackmail material.
In the press, teacher/student cases/trials have only one direction: from the student to the teacher.

Here L&P could use something like this:
Sophia: I'm doing this in a public place but I'm not going anywhere with you.

Relationship with Ellie. I think realistically it's the level between Claire and Marie. Mother and daughter, a free and uninhibited discussion, touching each other but within the boundaries of the mother-daughter relationship.
What L&P has done so far is to bring the Sophia-Ellie relationship to a natural level, okay, a little more .....
View attachment 1160474

With Dylan and other boys, it's not something premeditated on Sophia's part. It will be a smooth slide, bit by bit. And if you bring the relationship with Ellie to a normal level, it makes sense to do the same with Dylan, bring to normal level.
I would emphasize one thing, women around 40, add alcohol/... , add a relaxed but stimulating situation.... :giggle: :sneaky:

Take a look at this video: In spanish is: "Cómete a un yogurín"
Something like "Eat a yogurt" but the meaning is : yogurín=toyboy/ teenager
I just spent more than half that post explaining why rape isn't even a possibility for Aiden even if he wanted to. So saving the son seems appropriate. And no one said little beating. Those guys can seriously injure Dylan.
I never said anything about Ellie. Though the present level of their relationship is a bit beyond that of Marie and Claire but It's more or less okay. Except now it is starting to get to the unrealistic point like teaching your almost adult daughter how to masturbate but that can be looked past.
Things happening with Dylan are nowhere near normal. Pestering your mom to lift her dress while driving the car and keeping it like that for the whole drive. Telling her to show her pubes and boobs. Nothing is normal about that.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just spent more than have that post explaining why rape isn't even a possibility for Aiden even if he wanted to. So saving the son seems appropriate. And no one said little beating. Those guys can seriously injure Dylan.
I never said anything about Ellie. Though the present level of their relationship is a bit beyond that of Marie and Claire but It's more or less okay. Except now it is starting to get to the unrealistic point like teaching your almost adult daughter how to masturbate but that can be looked past.
Things happening with Dylan are nowhere near normal. Pestering your mom to lift her dress while driving the car and keeping it like that for the whole drive. Telling her to show her pubes and boobs. Nothing is normal about that.
Just to add to Sabertooth__ comment..Rape will not happen in this game.The end.
Aiden has shown(so far) no interest in having sex with Sophia as it seems he is more into humiliating Sophia to have power over her in forcing her to perform voyeurism/exhibitionism acts for his own pleasure.
Maybe Aiden has a problem with females in general or maybe just female authority figures.
So can we please drop this rape nonsense because it will not happen in this game.

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
No one is trying to hurt his pride.

Realism is the main driving force of the entire game. This is the reason why the game is so loved, and this is the excuse for its shortcomings.
And therefore, it is not surprising that any questions, even the smallest ones, calling into question the basis of the game, cause such heated debates.

For example, I don't understand the storyline with Ayden at all. I don't understand how Sofia could agree to blackmail from some children.
Even more, I do not understand how such an adult and intelligent woman like Sofia can conspire to meet with a young bandit, leave her car in the city, not warn anyone, change into a whore, and go out of town, into the unknown, where she can easily be locked in a basement and rape in a group.

Realism, ... but not really. Unfortunately, this topic is no longer raised here.

And about the moral state of the author.
I have met several artists in my life. And from experience I know that good criticism is sometimes more useful than blind fanaticism.

And I would really like this forum to remain a place where you can hear criticism, and not turn into a place of worship for the author. And if the price of this is that L&P will come out of the bubble of adoration (comfort zone) and hurt his feelings, then so be it.
Firstly, this is a game.

Secondly, female teachers are sentenced and imprisoned for fucking their teenage students. Happens a few times every year in the US.

Thirdly, Sophia has tremendous repressed sexual desires and so I think she enjoys the blackmailing but obviously not the blackmailer.

Fourth, call it maternal instinct but she's protecting her son. The principal and the police were no help. This is NOT unrealistic. I had problems in the past and the police were completely unhelpful...this really does happen, sadly.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Firstly, this is a game.

Secondly, female teachers are sentenced and imprisoned for fucking their teenage students. Happens a few times every year in the US.

Thirdly, Sophia has tremendous repressed sexual desires and so I think she enjoys the blackmailing but obviously not the blackmailer.

Fourth, call it maternal instinct but she's protecting her son. The principal and the police were no help. This is NOT unrealistic. I had problems in the past and the police were completely unhelpful...this really does happen, sadly.
Right. It seems to me that some users live in parallel worlds.
It's a game but in a supposedly real situation, the characters, in our case Sophia, knows there's no danger to her? Noooo.
On the one hand we talk about connections with organized crime and on the other we put on the brakes and talk about romantic stuff and rules.
A bunch of lads will have to wait another X tasks to get a good bite. On what planet? :ROFLMAO:

Aiden is 17 years old. Which woman, a teacher, would report her own underage student for rape once she went off alone, with him to ... unknown.
What to tell the police, Liam, her sister, her kids ... :unsure:
All the events before, the suit, the motorcycle, stop her from reporting him to the police.

This is my point of view. Now, I agree, if you want to make the whole event public OK, but the consequences for Sophia are serious.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
30 days in never ever ever going to be enough to corrupt a woman who has been loyal to her husband for 20 years. That itself is unrealistic.
30 playable days, not 30 consectutive in-game days. Could end up being 60, 90 or more days in the story.
Letting your son use you as fap material is not realistic even in that situation.
She has hardly known Alyssa for few days and she is using her sybian Infront her in her house.
Julia your friends daughter. What is the best way to make her feel confident about her sexuality. Let her fondle and kiss you. How realistic. Best way for an intelligent woman and teacher to handle a teenagers confused feelings.
Wearing the skimpiest of bikinis possible in front of your son and his friend when until a few days ago you wouldn't wear a two piece Infront of him.
All I want to point out is that. All these events went by and even though unrealistic they were portrayed well. So there can never be realism in reality, it is all about how he will write the scene. And as audience we need to keep in mind that it can't always be completely realistic.
The scenarios in these games/stories are fairly standard conventions so it's not shocking to see them recycled here. As you say, they are portrayed pretty well and they are gorgeous. In-game world these things do make sense, the challenge (among many others) is staying consistent with the in-game world and characters evolving in a way that makes sense as they respond to their environment and circumstances.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Right. It seems to me that some users live in parallel worlds.
It's a game but in a supposedly real situation, the characters, in our case Sophia, knows there's no danger to her? Noooo.
On the one hand we talk about connections with organized crime and on the other we put on the brakes and talk about romantic stuff and rules.
A bunch of lads will have to wait another X tasks to get a good bite. On what planet? :ROFLMAO:

Aiden is 17 years old. Which woman, a teacher, would report her own underage student for rape once she went off alone, with him to ... unknown.
What to tell the police, Liam, her sister, her kids ... :unsure:
All the events before, the suit, the motorcycle, stop her from reporting him to the police.

This is my point of view. Now, I agree, if you want to make the whole event public OK, but the consequences for Sophia are serious.
What you are essentially saying is that if she got raped she will keep quiet just because she went with him and did previous tasks. She has talked to the police about Aiden already. And you essential saying something that is so wrong that a rape victim must keep quiet just because she willingly went with someone to some place. The mentality that if she is raped she won't complain because of the fear of society and slander is extremely a wrong way to think
She was blackmailed. Do you think Liam, Ellie, Patricia won't believe her. She is the victim from the beginning. It doesn't matter her student or someone else a woman as strong as Sophia will complain. A lot of cases happen around the world, where minor students sexually harass their teachers or even rape them. Should the teacher just keep quiet. If Sophia is raped she will have medical reports backing her. Aiden will be doomed.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
30 playable days, not 30 consectutive in-game days. Could end up being 60, 90 or more days in the story.

The scenarios in these games/stories are fairly standard conventions so it's not shocking to see them recycled here. As you say, they are portrayed pretty well and they are gorgeous. In-game world these things do make sense, the challenge (among many others) is staying consistent with the in-game world and characters evolving in a way that makes sense as they respond to their environment and circumstances.
Till now it is estimated to be around 45 days. Since there were two time skips. Might change as per L&P's wishes.

Reactions: Old Dog

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
What you are essentially saying is that if she got raped she will keep quiet just because she went with him and did previous tasks. She has talked to the police about Aiden already. And you essential saying something that is so wrong that a rape victim must keep quiet just because she willingly went with someone to some place.
If Sophia is raped she will have medical reports backing her. Aiden will be doomed.
There's not going to be any forced sex AKA rape in this game. That has been clearly stated by the dev. Personally, I think that will extend to no coercion as well.

The corruption pathway is an erosion of internal barriers and interpersonal boundaries. Sophia is being led down the corruption path by many different characters with vastly different relationships and motivations. It will be interesting (for me, anyway) how much of Sophia's internal thoughts contradict what we voyeurs are able to deduce from our vantage point. How much of her interpretation of events is "real"?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What you are essentially saying is that if she got raped she will keep quiet just because she went with him and did previous tasks. She has talked to the police about Aiden already. And you essential saying something that is so wrong that a rape victim must keep quiet just because she willingly went with someone to some place.
She was blackmailed. Do you think Liam, Ellie, Patricia won't believe her. She is the victim from the beginning. It doesn't matter her student or someone else a woman as strong as Sophia will complain. A lot of cases happen around the world, where minor students sexually harass their teachers or even rape them. Should the teacher just keep quiet. If Sophia is raped she will have medical reports backing her. Aiden will be doomed.
If Sophia reported the rape.
Does Sophia have proof of blackmail? No. She has nothing.
What did Sophia tell her husband? That, as a teacher, she can control the situation.
Then what was Sophia doing dressed in a leather suit on a motorcycle with Aiden? :rolleyes:
This in real life is divorce.

Because Aiden would tell the police that he suggested a little fun, and she agreed. He has reason to say that, he didn't kidnap Sophia, Sophia got on the bike by herself.
No, I'm not saying you don't have to report a rape, I'm saying you don't have to get on a motorcycle with a criminal and go ... nowhere.

PS: Does anyone know anything about blackmail? The police? Liam? Alyssa? Nobody. Blackmail doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The use of flashbacks could be very useful in explaining Sophia's actions that seem a little out of character. Human behaviour is not understood as 1+1=2 but often situations experienced in the past can explain some actions in the present. Also we could enjoy a young Sophia.
I really think flashbacks are under utilized in this game. I would allow a lot of leeway in my critique if they were used to fill in substantial time gaps, even of a month or more. So many micro-events could be used to explain things and could all be done using pre-existing assets and scenes - that is, minimal development time.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just to add to Sabertooth__ comment..Rape will not happen in this game.The end.
Aiden has shown(so far) no interest in having sex with Sophia as it seems he is more into humiliating Sophia to have power over her in forcing her to perform voyeurism/exhibitionism acts for his own pleasure.
Maybe Aiden has a problem with females in general or maybe just female authority figures.
So can we please drop this rape nonsense because it will not happen in this game.
Surely rape involving physical violence will not happen. But for me rape starts with blackmail. I force someone to do something that they really don't want. Aiden may not want to physically rape Sophia but he wants to break her. And whether he knows that or not, he probably doesn't care, he will destroy Sophia's life in this way. In real life, Sophia would end up on the street. And nobody would believe that she didn't enjoy it all. Why didn't you seek help from your family? Why didn't she send Dylan to boarding school?
Even here in this forum, some are convinced that they are enjoying it all :devilish:.

Reactions: Hlextor and nexer

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I think this is where we see the effect of our Dev having a plan. There are clear "breaks" in how Sophia reacts in situations that are indications of her corruption and descent (call it character growth or development). I'm not complaining - I'm eagerly watching like the rest of us (the anticipation is killing me) - but L&P must have transitions; it part of the story which is already written. The turning points are necessary and will show some pattern (perhaps only in hindsight) but will also come as a surprise - because the writer has enjoyably written it that way. The Dev will find some way to move their narrative along because we all know where this should go; but we have no detailed map. Re-writing happens too, but it needs to still fit in the bigger picture. Sophia' steps are already mapped out and an ending is plotted. I know that like any art-form there are questions/concerns about interpretation - what does this now mean?, or what is actually happening? We see small hints and have the story so far to work with and imagine where things might go. After each stage we enjoy the dissection and full discussion of what each event signified. Much of this random speculation is hilarious and fun - but don't take it too seriously. Check out the fan-art thread if you want more.

Reactions: locq4169
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes