jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
If rape/forced sex were to be in the game, wouldn't it have to have been 'tagged' from the get-go? I'm sure there must be rules that need to be adhered to, so the 'powers that be' do not shut the game down. Yes/no?
If rape/forced sex were to be in the game, wouldn't it have to have been 'tagged' from the get-go? I'm sure there must be rules that need to be adhered to, so the 'powers that be' do not shut the game down. Yes/no?
I mean its a corruption game wht can u expect ,its a fiction..power lies in patreons hand if they want something like tht then Dev will think abt it .but I'm sure dev 's not into rape /violence type of things

Reactions: trupervent10001

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
My perfect happy ending is Sophia pregnant with Aiden or Sam baby and Dylan babysit his brother/sister.
My perfect happy ending is Sophia pregnant with Aiden or Sam baby and Dylan babysit his brother/sister.
hws that a happy ending??her husband will leave her ,she will be depressed , she will end up in paternity court to decide who's d father ...thts some dark s.it

Nov 13, 2020
I mean its a corruption game wht can u expect ,its a fiction..power lies in patreons hand if they want something like tht then Dev will think abt it .but I'm sure dev 's not into rape /violence type of things
[

See! From the get-go.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
rape will not happen coz by the end of 12 t task ,she I'll end up being slut /corrupted so .he will not force her
Hooray, in the end she's a bitch. Then rape is no longer rape. Then she wants! Can't get enough of it. And anything goes because she's a bitch now. A male protagonist who fucked all the women in the game wouldn't be a slut but our hero.

Scorpion4769

Apr 13, 2019
Sophia does not, and will not, have a penis. There are other games if you're into that kinda thing
[/QUOTE]
I knew I just wanted to be sure

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII
Jun 28, 2020
You have a choice in the game, from now on we turn on the brains, everyone has different tastes and preferences, the only thing is that if you want to play, you still have to go through all the options not the fact that the update will be under your choice

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
I m
Hooray, in the end she's a bitch. Then rape is no longer rape. Then she wants! Can't get enough of it. And anything goes because she's a bitch now. A male protagonist who fucked all the women in the game wouldn't be a slut but our hero.
not hero...gigolo

Nov 13, 2020
At times I read in disbelief at some of the comments on this forum.
This is a sentence from a post that deserves mention: "Surely rape involving physical violence will not happen." Especially when rape by any meaning of the word is 'physical violence'. It's amazing!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is a sentence from a post that deserves mention: "Surely rape involving physical violence will not happen." Especially when rape by any meaning of the word is 'physical violence'. It's amazing!
Rape/Violence against females will not happen in this game, so this is he wrong game for you if you are into that sort of thing

Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020
well no ntr or cheating tag so that means she is not gonna fuck anyone

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe Sophia intends to record her conversations with Aiden while he thinks he has the situation under his control. And that is why she agreed to go with him. If Aiden called her, she will have a few minutes to activate the recorder on her phone. With proof she can go to the police.
Good luck wearing a wire under that catsuit, because it has already been shown when the deal was originally made that he's wise to phone recording potential.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Good luck wearing a wire under that catsuit, because it has already been shown when the deal was originally made that he's wise to phone recording potential.
Well, she is going to need something for leverage to get out of the blackmail the following P.D. 13 in the morning. If she can't get evidence from the Sophia/Aiden Event, that is swiping something that has evidence on it when they're not looking at the end, or setting up something inconspicuously during the event, but since Aiden caught on to the cell phone during their first meeting, Then the other option would be that Aiden would give her a task that he knows she can't do and would probably fail which would strengthen the blackmail, but Dylan can possibly help with.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, she is going to need something for leverage to get out of the blackmail the following P.D. 13 in the morning. If she can't get evidence from the Sophia/Aiden Event, that is swiping something that has evidence on it when they're not looking at the end, or setting up something inconspicuously during the event, but since Aiden caught on to the cell phone during their first meeting, Then the other option would be that Aiden would give her a task that he knows she can't do and would probably fail which would strengthen the blackmail, but Dylan can possibly help with.
Sophia already has the means to end the blackmail and I think that maybe Dylan has more to do with Logan than Aiden,just a feeling that I have.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes