Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
You also have the option :giggle: Like Liam and Sophia agree on Dylan learning Self defense classes . If you go that route . Also When Emma compliment on Sophia Dress . And that moment Sophia doesn't mention about Dylan with Emma . Cause it's too early for asking Emma with her new looks and getting use to it. So maybe we might have Sophia also learning Self defense classes . And only if you don't send Dylan to the boarding school . It's really going to be very interesting. For me all the way "Guess" :unsure:;) What route . ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Rawson
Nov 13, 2020
version 130 released? where can I download? Can't find on 1 page
We are probably a month or so away from a v0.130 release. While you are waiting you can check out Holly Henry on Youtube. She is very good and does a lot of covers for some very popular artists. She also has an enormous Russian following. Wouldn't it be crazy if you recognize someone there? Definitely worth a look-see. :)

Мы, вероятно, через месяц или около того дойдем до выпуска v0.130. Пока вы ждете, вы можете посмотреть Holly Henry на Youtube. Она очень хороша и делает много каверов для очень популярных исполнителей. У нее также огромное количество поклонников в России. Разве не было бы безумием, если бы вы там кого-то узнали? Определенно стоит посмотреть.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
First of all, it's not even clear if Aiden is really 17!

Secondly, Aiden is a high school bully with some connections to gang members who's got a powerful uncle. Nothing more. He's neither Richard Ramirez, nor Ted Bundy, nor Ed Gein, nor Jeffrey Dahmer, nor Charles Manson! So calm the fuck down! Yeah, I know that their victims also didn't know that they are serial killers. But you definitely misinterpret and overinterpret Aiden's role and the role of a bully in general!

Thirdly. What exactly would Aiden get out of it if he'd cause harm to Sophia? What would he win with that? He's also not a complete stranger to Sophia. He's just trying to see how far he can go with her. So, raping her in the forest would be pretty counterproductive plus neither Aiden nor any of his friends is a fucking rapist! Are you serious? Plus you don't even know what they're talking about before the drive!

Last but not least. You have the god damn option not to drive with him and put your son to the boarding school. If you think this is more realistic, do that! Nobody's forcing you to drive with Aiden nor to do his tasks! If you think incest is unrealistic. Don't go with it! Just play the good wife route and enjoy your realistic gameplay!
It's not the blackmail route that bothers me. I will continue to follow this path.
It is the language of some of the members here that provokes my disagreement. If you call a woman a slut or
worse, who is given the same freedoms in a game as a male protagonist. When you can't wait to break the
woman and enjoy it when she is humiliated. When phrases like "There will be no rape.In the end she will be
a slut!" That annoys me on a regular basis.
You were the one who talked about depicting a story that was as realistic as possible. You have chosen
blackmail as a means of telling a story of how a woman can change. Then you have to live with the fact that
some of us talk about the fact that not only sex fills Sophia's mind in such a situation. The woman who sits
on this motorcycle is not (only) full of sexual curiosity but should also be afraid of not being able to
control the situation. She's only doing this at the moment to protect her son. She has to wonder if she can
protect herself.
And sometimes because we don't know where the story is going, we overdo it with such mind games.

Reactions: nexer

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Secondly, Aiden is a high school bully with some connections to gang members who's got a powerful uncle. Nothing more. He's neither Richard Ramirez, nor Ted Bundy, nor Ed Gein, nor Jeffrey Dahmer, nor Charles Manson! So calm the fuck down! Yeah, I know that their victims also didn't know that they are serial killers. But you definitely misinterpret and overinterpret Aiden's role and the role of a bully in general!

Thirdly. What exactly would Aiden get out of it if he'd cause harm to Sophia? What would he win with that? He's also not a complete stranger to Sophia. He's just trying to see how far he can go with her. So, raping her in the forest would be pretty counterproductive plus neither Aiden nor any of his friends is a fucking rapist! Are you serious? Plus you don't even know what they're talking about before the drive!

Last but not least. You have the god damn option not to drive with him and put your son to the boarding school. If you think this is more realistic, do that! Nobody's forcing you to drive with Aiden nor to do his tasks! If you think incest is unrealistic. Don't go with it! Just play the good wife route and enjoy your realistic gameplay!
Exactly what I have been trying to say about Aiden for the past few pages. He does not need to anything like that in the first place And dialogues are the most key elements to determine if this event will make sense like rest of the others till now or not. Thankyou L&P for addressing this.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Lust&Passion

Since the game has progressed quiet far.. I do think having a gallery option would be useful. A scene gallery where you can play you know every interesting scenes with the dialogs, even if you didn't chose that path [like what's implemented in Milky Touch]. I know its hard, but your renders and dialogs won't go in vain. View attachment 1161757
Wow, I'd so like to have this feature! :oops:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Love the game, and although Aiden is not a fan favorite he brings a lot to the story and I enjoy that 10 task story-line.

It's controversial content, that some people will enjoy, but others will not. It's like NTR for instance. Don't let people complaining bring you down at all. Some people will always bitch, and you are making great art keep it up.

Nobody that has followed this game from the beginning is expecting Aiden to be pounding Sophia's pussy after this bike ride. I'd be surprised if she even gave him a handjob, and absolutely shocked if she sucked his dick. Much more likely she will probably not even do that. Maybe flash her tits to him, and he fondles her a little or maybe even some random surprise like he gives her a butt plug to wear, but she probably wouldn't, but maybe? Nobody is expecting Aiden to get his dick wet today.

I wouldn't go so far to say that Aiden is not attempting to rape Sophia based on his behavior. Having already beaten up her son, and threatening to beat him up in the future if Sophia is not cooperative in some lewd acts isn't exactly what a polite gentleman would do.

It's not unfair for someone to believe Aiden may in fact be a rapist. Going off of other characters in the story you have the subway guys. Those guys are definitely attempted rapists. So having some rapists in the story can lead people to believe that others may in fact also be rapists. When are those guys coming back btw? They are due...

Aiden although not a rapey guy like the subways guys that want to yank her pants down and threaten her with a knife is rapey in a different way. He is a bully that is blackmailing her by threatening her son's health if she does not comply with the 10 tasks. That's very rapey but a different kind of rapey.

Looking forward to the update.

Apr 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "Off The Rails, сообщение: 5628343, участник: 3057659"]
Твои родители знают, где ты?

Твои родители, где ты?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я там, где сейчас Чибу трахают как суку

Reactions: Bullet36

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Exactly what I have been trying to say about Aiden for the past few pages. He does not need to anything like that in the first place And dialogues are the most key elements to determine if this event will make sense like rest of the others till now or not. Thankyou L&P for addressing this.
Same!

I said that there is no reason to talk about Aiden as a thug, rapist and so on. He is primarily a schoolboy, but unlike other students who so far only fantasize and masturbate, he probably has a real sexual experience.

Sculpting a rapist out of Aiden, there is no point, this is overkill!
Another thing is that in the long term, when Sofia will allow herself much more than at this stage, one of the options is probably something like group sex with Aiden's friends. If, of course, L&P has such a plan, but we do not know for sure. But the violence in the relationship between Sofia and Aiden, I absolutely do not see and do not understand all this excitement.

And in general, many on this forum are in a hurry to give a negative assessment of the plot about which they have no clear idea, basing their assessments on their own fantasies. This is regrettable.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes